It's now official. Barack Obama rules America like a dictator. And virtually no-one notices or cares. :o I follow the newspapers, magazines, radio, and t'v' shows a lot. Probably more than is good for me. And yet this is the only article I've been able to come across in the two weeks since Dictator Barack's decree and unprecedented power usurpation:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323823004578591503509555268.html

The most important part of the Wall Street Journal opinion piece by Michael McConnell (Hoover Institution and Stanford Law School) is probably this:

The only constitutional power the president has to suspend or repeal statutes is to veto a bill or propose new legislation. Writing for the court in Clinton v. City of New York [1998], Justice John Paul Stevens noted: "There is no provision in the Constitution that authorizes the president to enact, to amend, or to repeal statutes."

The employer mandate in the Affordable Care Act contains no provision allowing the president to suspend, delay or repeal it. Section 1513(d) states in no uncertain terms that "The amendments made by this section shall apply to months beginning after December 31, 2013." Imagine the outcry if Mitt Romney had been elected president and simply refused to enforce the whole of ObamaCare.

Basically, ObamaCare, a.k.a. the Affordable Care Act, was passed into law in March of 2010, but a huge part of it was somehow "suspended" by Pres. Obama two weeks ago totally without authority. In the United States, the Congress has full power and authority to make the laws, and the President has zero power and authority to repeal or delay them. And yet Obama did.

How is this possible? And why the silence from everyone?

Excellent article from McConnell.

The reason for the silence is because we live in a world of soma. Huxley thought soma would be in the form of a pill.

It turns out that it took the form of a hand-sized device with a screen, and access to the entire world: "All the advantages of alcohol and Christianity and none of their defects."

It's now official. Barack Obama rules America like a dictator.

Conspiracy theorists factists such as Alex Jones have been warning about Obama for years. For example The Obama Deception, a long documentary by Alex Jones. You can listen to it on youtube. Reverend Manning warned about Obama.

It's now official. Barack Obama rules America like a dictator. And virtually no-one notices or cares. :o I follow the newspapers, magazines, radio, and t'v' shows a lot. Probably more than is good for me. And yet this is the only article I've been able to come across in the two weeks since Dictator Barack's decree and unprecedented power usurpation:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323823004578591503509555268.html

The most important part of the Wall Street Journal opinion piece by Michael McConnell (Hoover Institution and Stanford Law School) is probably this:

The only constitutional power the president has to suspend or repeal statutes is to veto a bill or propose new legislation. Writing for the court in Clinton v. City of New York [1998], Justice John Paul Stevens noted: "There is no provision in the Constitution that authorizes the president to enact, to amend, or to repeal statutes."

The employer mandate in the Affordable Care Act contains no provision allowing the president to suspend, delay or repeal it. Section 1513(d) states in no uncertain terms that "The amendments made by this section shall apply to months beginning after December 31, 2013." Imagine the outcry if Mitt Romney had been elected president and simply refused to enforce the whole of ObamaCare.

Basically, ObamaCare, a.k.a. the Affordable Care Act, was passed into law in March of 2010, but a huge part of it was somehow "suspended" by Pres. Obama two weeks ago totally without authority. In the United States, the Congress has full power and authority to make the laws, and the President has zero power and authority to repeal or delay them. And yet Obama did.

How is this possible? And why the silence from everyone?

Hi Kyrel,

I actually made the same point on another person's facebook page when that person posted an article about the fact that Obama was planning to suspend the employer mandate. This isn't even the first time the administration has engaged law breaking with respect to Obamacare. For many months after Obamacare was originally passed, DHHS issued Obamacare waivers to literally something like 1500 organizations that were in favor in Washington. Senator Harry Reid's entire state of Nevada got a waiver. Yet, there was never any provision in Obamacare for Kathleen Sebelius to issue waivers to anyone. It's government by fiat.

Why is no one paying attention? Because the economy is gradually getting better and most reporters are way left of center, so they are supportive of the Administration (and I use the term loosely).

Darrell

I finally understand Obama.

He feels guilty for his privilege and his only way to validate himself is to save every underprivileged person and punish every other privileged person for not doing more.

I just wonder whether he sees his own life in terms of, "You didn't build that!"

Stick to "I" or "we", don't switch back and forth depending on when it serves your purpose.

I finally understand Obama.

He feels guilty for his privilege and his only way to validate himself is to save every underprivileged person and punish every other privileged person for not doing more.

I just wonder whether he sees his own life in terms of, "You didn't build that!"

Stick to "I" or "we", don't switch back and forth depending on when it serves your purpose.

Would you elaborate? How did you come to that conclusion?

I just heard some audio of him talking about how he feels his destiny is intertwined with all black Americans' and if he does not save them he cannot save himself.

That makes Barak the H.N.I.C.

ba'al chatzaf

I just heard some audio of him talking about how he feels his destiny is intertwined with all black Americans' and if he does not save them he cannot save himself.

That makes Barak the H.N.I.C.

ba'al chatzaf