From the White House

caroljane

from the Office of the First Lady of the United States

to: Yingluck Shinawatra, President of Thailand

Dear Lucky,

If you thought I was upset by those images of you flirting brazenly with my husband on a state occasion in front of all Southeast Asia, you couldn't be more wrong. I am above petty baseless jealousy, you little tramp.

Obviously you get your kicks by hitting on world leaders in public. Therefore I suggest you get together with Arajarvi, the Finnish president's husband. You two were made for each other.

And don't expect a state invite to Washington anytime soon. If I can't squash cheap sluts like you, then I'm no Lady.

Michelle

Note to wardrobe staff:

For all future state meetings Finland, NO CLEAVAGE.

Better expand that to all the Scands. The Danish amb. tells me that the Prince Consort is off the leash again.At his age, good Lord. Why don't those guys get a real job. Anyway you can't be too careful, so I'll wear the Temperley we planned for Sweden for the next dinner with the Bidens instead. At least Joe is well trained.

Hi honey,

No, I didn't catch any of the SEA coverage..sorry, a little wardrobe flap and Sasha has a crush on her history teacher, I don't think it's anything to worry about... do you want cherry or blueberry pie for dessert tonight?

Your M

Carol, sorry for interrupting your conversation. I looked up the story. I had no idea... I do not really follow this kind of thing, but found a picture in the Guardian UK. But then there was George Bush and Angela Merkel, and Bill Clinton, of course... and Kennedy, and Eisenhower, and Roosevelt, and you know, Harding is rumored to have poisoned by his wife for his affairs... You might as well add Billy Bob Thornton as The American President in Love Actually.

Carol, sorry for interrupting your conversation. I looked up the story. I had no idea... I do not really follow this kind of thing, but found a picture in the Guardian UK. But then there was George Bush and Angela Merkel, and Bill Clinton, of course... and Kennedy, and Eisenhower, and Roosevelt, and you know, Hardiout ng is rumored to have poisoned by his wife for his affairs... You might as well add Billy Bob Thornton as The American President in Love Actually.

a Ri

Thank the lord, you missed the Peter MacKay-Condoleeza Rice scandal. He is now a happily married expectant father,and our future prime minister if he can just slip that vial into Harper's cocoa.

I have also had my suspicions about Golda Meir and certain up-and-coming diplomats, but as a conscientious historian I will say nothing.

btw Mike, you never interrupt my conversation, you just enhance it.

I am batting my eyelids just now.

With whom were you conversing? Are there ghost users I don't yet know about?

Intel#07854 =

\

Its stand down on subject A-240, male caucausian age 41, has gone on every public white house tour since inauguration of current POTUS, also lurks on public property outside grounds.

Subject is now classified as B-13, he is under the care of a psychiatriast all checked out, he has a condition called erotomania and believes that the president's mother-in-law is in love with him.He is not considered dangerous,

In case this gets out, of course Mrs Marian Robinson has no comment etc.

from the Office of the First Lady of the United States

to: POTUS

re: yr offer letter from Emir

Thanks a lot for kicking this one over to me dear. Couldn't you just have explained to him that it isn't our custom to give girls in marriage at any age let alone 14, we don't care how many goats he has?

M

Intel #007996 -

Jesus Christ! He got away from the tour somehow and into the kitchen while she was there talking to the chef and now he's in hospital custody, she whacked him pretty good with that frying pan.

The chef got minor injuries but he'll be ok, recommend some kind of medal or maybe a raise.

No reporters onto it so far so our sorry asses are saved. So far.

The O'biwan Administration "preys hard" on all productive businesses...

This was a paid commercial announcement from the Revolutionary Council

Intel#076587-

Yeah, it's those wackos again. They're harmless. Their chief strategist is, get this, a chimpanzee who's not even able-bodied.

Watch those Anhedonist nuns anyway, they're singing in a choir at St Pat's tomorrow, Whoopi is going to be in the audience so heads UP!

DAD,

I know you say this is Mom's department but it is not FAIR and it is a question of FAIRNESS and that is what life and history is about, and it is not FAIR to treat me different because I am 11 when all the other girls in my class wear heels and I am not allowed to just because of age it is not FAIR and Malia can wear them just because she is older and she doesnt need them anyway I always thought you were FAIR why do you always do what Mom says even when she is not FAIR?

Sasha

Mal--I heard Julio say to Rick that Granny could get charged with felonious assault if the crazy guy wants to sue her??!!! How weird is that and he wants to marry Granny how weird is THAT I mean I love Granny but imagine to get married when your 41!!!

Sash

can you lend me your yellow shoes for school tomorrow?

Intel #30408976

Check out Asian guy , Canadian passport, claims to be Presidents brother-in-law or something, jeez they're all coming out of the woodwork on my shift. Check ties with the Anhedonians and the frying pan fruitcake. Name on passport is Perry Ng. Probably an alias.

Dear Ms Malia Ann,

Thanks for the shoes. Really! You looked great in the Xmas photo and thanks for not telling Mom to check my outfit even tho you didnt like it, you are the coolest sister ever.

Mom didnt like it either but why did she keep muttering about elves being Scandinavian? Do you think she is losing it with all the pressure?

Natasha

Convent of the Sacred Angst

Weeping Willow Lane, Washington

Dear Mr. President,

Firstly, let me say how much my sisters and I"enjoyed" our recent tour of the White House and its woeful heritage of the empty pomps and vanities of this world.

As we became aware later, our group was inadverdently part of an unfortunate incident. Of course we were appalled that our sacred sorority was so used by one who is sick of soul. I understand that the deluded culprit was raised in the United Church.

Agent Bukowski who interviewed us behaved very correctly, and his jocose remarks about "frisking" Sr.

Sr Agonista when he got off duty" were taken in good part and lightened with "humour" what you will appreciate was a distressing occasion for us.

Be assured of our prayers as you struggle to guide the Ship of State through sinful waters.

God and our Mother Foundress bless you, my son.

Yours in lamentation,

Mother Dolours

Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Anhedonia

Convent of the Sacred Angst

Weeping Willow Lane, Washington

Dear Mr. President,

Firstly, let me say how much my sisters and I"enjoyed" our recent tour of the White House and its woeful heritage of the empty pomps and vanities of this world.

As we became aware later, our group was inadverdently part of an unfortunate incident. Of course we were appalled that our sacred sorority was so used by one who is sick of soul. I understand that the deluded culprit was raised in the United Church.

Agent Bukowski who interviewed us behaved very correctly, and his jocose remarks about "frisking" Sr.

Sr Agonista when he got off duty" were taken in good part and lightened with "humour" what you will appreciate was a distressing occasion for us.

Be assured of our prayers as you struggle to guide the Ship of State through sinful waters.

God and our Mother Foundress bless you, my son.

Yours in lamentation,

Mother Dolours

Order of Our Lady of Perpetual Anhedonia

Oh God! How depressing!

Ba'al Chatzaf