Are Any Of You Comfortable With This Vider...?

Selene

Break down the "arguments" offered in this propaganda piece...

">http://

A despicable administration...

Take a look at the movie "Cabaret". See the scene where this beautiful young boy sings "Tomorrow belongs to me"

You can readily Google to a you tube display of this scene or click on

Ba'al Chatzaf

Nice...Bob - we are that close...

Are you OK with this storm coming?

Don't be reserved to ask for help, we are reasonably close to you..

A...

A...

Thank you for your very kind offer. We have filled the hurricane lamps, trimmed the wicks and battened down the hatches.

Bring it on!

Ba'al Chatzaf

A...

Thank you for your very kind offer. We have filled the hurricane lamps, trimmed the wicks and battened down the hatches.

Bring it on!

Ba'al Chatzaf

OK Bob...

We have a generator ready to kick in just in case and other measures.

Be safe...

A...

Thanks for keeping them honest, Peter.

You know, I mentioned here before, when my daughter was 4 and 8 and 12 she came home from school with someone's liberal propaganda. "I'm for Mondale-Ferraro!" Why? "No guns in space." OK... You don't argue politics with a four-year old... But today, she is truly a conservative. She wants to close the borders.

I told the stories here before of college professors dismayed when their messages were not getting through.

People believe what they want to when they want to. Getting kids involved in this stupid song is just as likely to make them Objectivists later because it will validate their sense of interest in current events. You never know...

As for Cabaret... That's a bit scarier because it is the wider culture... not just the Fatherland, but all of Europe was like that. When Italy invaded Greece, Greece was a fascist dictatorship. When Germany invaded Poland, Poland was in the hands of a military clique. Czechoslovakia was a democracy... But France? They couldn't wait to help round up Jews...

What caused this? America! Yes, indeed. The land of opportunity drained off the brains of Europe, the ambitious, the non-conformists, the free thinkers... What was left behind?

It is why the South is (ahem) "conservative." They never got much immigration and are all in-bred. Like the Germans, their genetic vitality was so depleted by consanguity that they fought a war to protect their feudal lifestyle. Dumb...