Great Interview with Marc Victor

http://www.ustream.t...corded/21926170

This is an outstanding interview with my friend and hard-core libertarian, the Phoenix attorney Marc Victor.

This is nearly an hour long, but I highly recommend that you listen to the whole thing. Marc has defended many clients in

drug cases, and his insights on the drug war are excellent.

If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, listen at least to the first ten minutes. This is as good a summary of the libertarian perspective as you are likely to hear.

Ghs

http://www.ustream.t...corded/21926170

This is an outstanding interview with my friend and hard-core libertarian, the Phoenix attorney Marc Victor.

This is nearly an hour long, but I highly recommend that you listen to the whole thing. Marc has defended many clients in

drug cases, and his insights on the drug war are excellent.

If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, listen at least to the first ten minutes. This is as good a summary of the libertarian perspective as you are likely to hear.

Ghs

How permissive should we be in the manner in which people use the public roads and the condition they are in when they are driving two ton machines at 60 mph. ???

Ba'al Chatzaf

http://www.ustream.t...corded/21926170 This is an outstanding interview with my friend and hard-core libertarian, the Phoenix attorney Marc Victor. This is nearly an hour long, but I highly recommend that you listen to the whole thing. Marc has defended many clients in drug cases, and his insights on the drug war are excellent. If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, listen at least to the first ten minutes. This is as good a summary of the libertarian perspective as you are likely to hear. Ghs
How permissive should we be in the manner in which people use the public roads and the condition they are in when they are driving two ton machines at 60 mph. ??? Ba'al Chatzaf

I don't get the point of your question. Marc explicitly distinguished between drinking in your own home and driving drunk. Did you watch the interview?

Ghs

http://www.ustream.t...corded/21926170 This is an outstanding interview with my friend and hard-core libertarian, the Phoenix attorney Marc Victor. This is nearly an hour long, but I highly recommend that you listen to the whole thing. Marc has defended many clients in drug cases, and his insights on the drug war are excellent. If you don't want to listen to the entire interview, listen at least to the first ten minutes. This is as good a summary of the libertarian perspective as you are likely to hear. Ghs
How permissive should we be in the manner in which people use the public roads and the condition they are in when they are driving two ton machines at 60 mph. ??? Ba'al Chatzaf

I don't get the point of your question. Marc explicitly distinguished between drinking in your own home and driving drunk. Did you watch the interview?

Ghs

Not enough of it. I got as far as we should all be in charge of ourselves. Obviously that has to be qualified somewhat.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I don't get the point of your question. Marc explicitly distinguished between drinking in your own home and driving drunk. Did you watch the interview? Ghs
Not enough of it. I got as far as we should all be in charge of ourselves. Obviously that has to be qualified somewhat. Ba'al Chatzaf

When discussing drugs and alcohol, Marc specifically says that the right to use such substances does not include the right to endanger others by driving drunk, etc.

Ghs

He has got it so right. Isn't it quite shocking that this could be shocking to many?

All I ask for is about 1000 Marc Victor's in my Nanny-and-Child State.

Too much to expect?

Oh, and he doesn't stop at substances, he absolutely correctly transcends

all 'special-interest' groups.

When discussing drugs and alcohol, Marc specifically says that the right to use such substances does not include the right to endanger others by driving drunk, etc.

Ghs

Very good. Nothing like good old "horse sense".

Ba'al Chatzaf