Joe "The Plagiarist" Biden, the Dumbest Vice President in history, will not rule out Presidential run in 2016!

Selene

OOPS - just add Dumbest before Vice President in the tittle...

If this was not so freaking hilarious, it would really be depressing...

Vice President Joe Biden in Iraq said the administration had fulfilled its campaign promises to end the war and refused to rule out a possible presidential bid in 2016.
"I am never ready to close the door on anything," Biden said. "I am intent on reelecting Barack Obama president of the United States of America. The rest will take care of itself."

Closing the door on his tongue would be a plus...

He said that while there were concerns about Iran's influence in Iraq after an American withdrawal, the U.S. would stay involved. "There is no possibility of them having the capacity without the world reacting — not just the United States, the world reacting if all of a sudden Iran was to move across its border and invade any of the countries in the region," he said.

Lest we forget, this is the moron that proposed breaking Iraq up into three (3) Balkanized countries when he ran for President in 2008.

However, he is quite different from the O'biwan he described as "clean. articulate...", remember?

Remember, Joe was watching all that stimulous money to make sure it wasn't wasted! You don't mess around with Joe, as Obiwan opined!

http://thehill.com/b...oor-on-anything

This has to be the most incompetent duet to ever occupy the White House and that is saying something.

Adam

He is definitely the gift that keeps on giving...

The vice president told an audience at Sichuan University in Chengdu: “Your policy has been one which I fully understand—I’m not second-guessing—of one child per family.”

-- On June 25, 2010, Vice President Biden was visiting a custard shop outside Milwaukee when the shop manager told him his dessert would be on the house if he lowered taxes.

"Don't worry, it's on us," the manager said. "Lower our taxes and we'll call it even."

Biden replied: "Why don't you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time?"

-- On March 17, 2010, Biden used a St. Patrick's Day celebration at the White House to honor the memory of the Irish prime minister's mother -- though she was alive.

"God rest her soul," Biden said as he introduced Brian Cowen and Obama. Biden quickly corrected his mistake, noting that Cowen's father, not mother, was dead.

"Wait ... your mom's still, your mom is still alive. It was your dad (who) passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight," Biden said.

--"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." -- Durign an appearance on C-Span in the summer of 2006.

The man is despicable.

Adam

OOPS - just add Dumbest before Vice President in the tittle...

Adam,

OK. I did.

:smile:

That edit made all the difference in impact.

Michael

As usual Michael, thank you. I have to be more careful about the titles because I forget that the poster cannot edit them.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/12/20/fmr_dem_gov_doug_wilder_to_obama_drop_biden_from_2012_ticket.html

"But, Is he the person you want in place? You know, you always hear that thing. Suppose something would happen to the president,
who would be in charge? The Vice President. Joe Biden? You have got to be kidding today when you say the Taliban's not our enemy,"
Wilder told Neal Cavuto.
"I fought in Korea, front line. I knew who the enemy were. The enemy were the people who were firing at me. And shooting at me. And so for some guy to come back and today, incidentally, to meet with the returning veterans and their families and I don't believe he would tell them 'Oh, look, the Taliban is not your enemy.' Just like they would have told us in Korea, 'Well, you know, the Chinese are not really your enemy, they're just helping out the North Koreans.' Get ahold of yourself, Joe," he said.

And there is video of the Dumbest Vice President in history saying this idiocy with his own mouth...

I guess we will have to use the Senior Wences defense...

Adam

• 4 months later...

Every time I think that Joe "The Plagiarist" Biden, the dumbest Vice President in American history, could not say something even dumber than before...and then, he just goes out and proves me wrong!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vMRYuq4-PqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Referring to President Roosevelt's foreign policy quote about "speaking softly and carrying a big stick," Biden told the crowd that Obama followed a similar path while negotiating with Iran.

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you," Biden said as the crowd laughed.

Every time I think that Joe "The Plagiarist" Biden, the dumbest Vice President in American history, could not say something even dumber than before...and then, he just goes out and proves me wrong!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vMRYuq4-PqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Referring to President Roosevelt's foreign policy quote about "speaking softly and carrying a big stick," Biden told the crowd that Obama followed a similar path while negotiating with Iran.

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you," Biden said as the crowd laughed.

Biden didn't even seem to understand why the audience laughed.

Ghs