Herman Cain's First Lie Detector Test on Sex Asseveration - Truth

Herman Cain's First Lie Detector Test on Sex Asseveration - Truth

The following is not a polygraph, but instead a voice recognition software application for truth and lying analysis.

CBS reported that it has a 95% success rate in detecting lies and is starting to be widely used by law enforcement.

You can watch the program working respectively on statements by Cain and by the glitzy Sharon Bialek. That thing is kinda cool (in a creepy kinda way).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OfNDbGRZnaw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can read more here:

Does This Atlanta Private Investigator’s Lie Detector Prove Cain Is Telling the Truth?

by Liz Klimas

November 10, 2011

The Blaze

From the article:

Herman Cain has already said he would take a polygraph test to prove he is being truthful in his denial of recent accusations of sexual assault that four women made against him.

The polygraph test has not been taken yet, but one man says he already has proof that Cain is telling the truth.

The local CBS affiliate reports private investigator TJ Ward and his $15,000 voice analyzing software detect stress levels and other metrics from a person’s voice to tell if they are lying or not. Ward used the software to analyze Cain’s recent press conference and said it shows he was telling the truth...

According to this new lean mean come-clean machine, the gold-digger lies. That means who put her up to this lies too.

Michael

The accuracy of the polygraph, and other so-called "lie detectors," is mostly a myth. What they really record are levels of anxiety. Not the same as lying. Polygraph "experts" use deception and intimidation in their interrogation to extract the "truth" from their victims (including, in many instances, using a well known magician's card trick in order to convince their victim that the machine can discern if they are lying). Rival polygraph schools offer entirely opposite interpretations of the same polygraph test results. And, of course, individual polygraph experts also disagree, whether they are from the same school or not. These are weapons of intimidation, not scientific instruments that can discern the truth.

A prime example of the irrelevance of polygraphs in finding the truth is that Aldrich Ames, the CIA empoyee who sold some of the country's most valuable secrets to the Soviets, repeatedly passed polygraph tests.

Herman Cain has "stepped in it," just as bad as Perry has, by agreeing to a polygraph test. The lawyer for one of his accusers, immediately agreed, and stated that she wanted to choose who administers the proposed test! Guess why.

Michael,

I went to the CBS site and The Blaze article. Different technology from polygraphs? It didn't sound like it from the description.According to the article,

"The local CBS affiliate reports private investigator TJ Ward and his $15,000 voice analyzing software detect stress levels and other metrics from a person’s voice to tell if they are lying or not."

This description is not substantially different from polygraphs. The promoter uses a $15 K software program and it still comes up with detecting "stress levels" and other (unspecified) metrics. Sounds like a polygraph to me. And it's right 95% of the time. Really? According to whom? Polygraph schools and examiners often claim the same thing. However, when these claims have been tested under objective scientific tests, their results have not been replicated..Links to literature demonstrating the failure of polygraph-type lie detectors are easy to find. Or I'll provide some, if you wish.

Couple of things: A voice analysis where the person is unaware that it can or will be used to detect a lie is much different than someone being hooked up to a polygraph and grilled. A person is much more likely to fail a polygraph when telling the truth than to pass when they're telling a lie. I discount the analysis of the women in the above case but the fact that Cain's analysis showed no stress, to me carries a lot of weight.

Folks:

Another unique aspect of Mr. Cain's life was pointed out by Ann Coulter in her recent column:

Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.
So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod.

As I consider this observation by the "evil" Ann Coulter, who I respect, having read her books, appreciate her scholarship and attention to detail that she brings to the table, it does seem rather "odd" that this "serial sex monster" only came out of his cage during his three (3) year tenure with the NRA [the non-gun group].

It also seems really coincidental that the two (2), or three (3) accusatory women have a political nexus to Chicago and David Axelrod.

Here is Ann's column...http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-11-09.html

Adam

Anita Hill had a (politically unprofitable) run-in with a lie detector at the time of her Senate testimony. People were suspicious initially because she and her handlers waited until after the test to announce that she had taken it. David Brock, in his subsequent reportage, pointed out some more problems.

1. The test took two or three hours for about fifteen minutes' worth of questions. This suggests that she took the test over and over until they got the readings they wanted. As Mikee points out in #5, that couldn't be the case here.

2. The man who gave it was the head of a private security firm and a former FBI operative. He had been a manager for several years; his hands-on technical skills were rusty, and he wasn't up-to-date on the newest technologies.

I went to the CBS site and The Blaze article. Different technology from polygraphs? It didn't sound like it from the description.

Jerry,

I looked it up and read about it some. I also re-watched the video, pausing at moments, to see if I could find the name of the software (I couldn't from the video, but I did later. It is called LVA--after the technology it uses, layered voice analysis).

The program does not analyze blood flow or things like that, which is polygraph technology. The LVA program analyzes 129 vocal parameters (including stress, but not limited to it--stress is only one among six categories, see the white paper linked later on).

Here is a note about the technology and TJ Ward, the private investigator in the video above: Voice Analysis Technology.

TJ Ward started becoming known to the public when he got involved with the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Arruba. He was the family's private investigator.

LVA was created in Israel in 1997 for security purposes. Here is a white paper from the company that makes the software (Nemesysco): Layered Voice Analysis (LVA) - Technology White Paper. (This is a PDF file.)

Nowadays, the insurance industry, investors who want to analyze the speeches of CEO's, security firms controlling travel checkpoints and things like that are huge customers. Normal law enforcement has been adopting it for a while. The polygraph people are fighting the entry of this technology into the marketplace tooth and nail. LVA is not yet admissible in court.

Nemesysco has been a bit ham-handed with legal threats (and winning--at least one removal from publication that I was able to find, but I did not look long and hard for more) against scientific publications that bash the technology and claim it does not work. This has caused some bad feelings with the academic world.

The technology is rapidly developing and being refined in the same manner that happens with all successful high-tech software products. Although not perfect, the users I read claim an exceedingly high degree of accuracy with measurable results, like in savings.

Here is a comparative test of the different lie detection technologies carried out by the Discovery Science Channel. LVA far outperformed the other technologies in this particular test.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OUoGVN2BfuU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You draw your own conclusions.

If you look, you will find some negative stuff about LVA, too. But since my hidden agenda is to support Herman Cain, I'm only giving the positive stuff. :smile:

Michael

EDIT: I will give you something. On the first video in the opening post, when TJ Ward analyzed Bialek's voice, the radio button beside the word "male" was selected instead of "female." I don't know how much that would skew the results in her case, but my guts tells me not a whole lot. Your gut may vary... :smile:

Sorry for the Canadian Smugness moment, but why? why? What is it with Americans that sexual behaviour is such a dealbreaker politically? Politicians are usually male, usually oversexed and feel overentitled anyway, everybody knows that. If I thought Jack Layton was a groper I probably would have voted for him anyway. Of course we all want our leaders to be normal (straight-normal or gay-normal, with no illegal or disgusting proclivities). But how, exactly, does the whole sexual history of a person affect their ability to make good political decisions?

That said, in some photos poor Cain does remind me of Clarence Thomas.

One of our greatest Prime Ministers had had multiple and serial hetero affairs, with lots of gay rumours thrown in,, and everybody knew it when he was elected, a bachelor at the time in his late 40s.

Carol,

I was following the sex accusations for a while and couldn't figure out why. This was bothering me a lot. Granted, I support Cain, but he's still a politician and I don't like politicians on principle.

Then I realized that I have had a life of building good things, beautiful things. Then some SOB's later have come along with outright lies and heavy politicking and tried to take me down. Many times, I didn't even know the people, but other times, the betrayal from people I trusted took my breath away. It took me a long time to learn how to react to all this. I admit, I reacted very poorly at the beginning. The result was that back then, they destroyed my stuff. Nowadays, they don't.

I learned.

Now, whether people like Herman Cain or dislike him, they have to admit that he has had a stellar productive life. He is a good man. I can hear the goodness in him almost like a dog hears a dog-whistle. I see that others don't perceive it, but I do. He has built his life by an unwavering commitment to being good--being high-achievement productive--being one of the good guys--and now he is running for the Presidency and drinking from the same spiritual well. I just don't see how others don't see this, but whatever.

When I saw those accusations of sexual harassment come out with flimsy sourcing and the media going on a feeding frenzy, strong feelings from my bad memories surged up almost out of nowhere.

For the record, it doesn't matter to me whether Cain hit on women or not. I'm sure in his varying management positions he has had plenty of opportunities, and he himself has been hit on plenty by gold-diggers. But I sincerely believe that he considers this to be a human failing and has avoided it like the plague. So I just don't see him doing stuff like that. Some light flirting, maybe, more in the spirit of keeping the good vibes flowing and making light laughter. But not to bed a woman outside his marriage.

So I looked on the media with total disgust. Like a person torturing himself by licking a sore tooth because it hurts so good, I watched and read one thing after another. I even caught Glenn Beck on Monday morning interviewing a lady from WIND radio in Chicago. She told a shaggy-dog story about how Bialek went up to Cain recently before a speech, hugged him, and whispered something in his ear for 2 to 3 minutes while he nodded and made non-committal responses before going on stage.

Then came the press conference on Monday afternoon. I was hoping in semi-desperation that he would not blow it. When he said he didn't even know Bialek, I thought it was over for him. Done. Screwed up big-time.

I thought it was a good idea that he was introduced by a lawyer, but I didn't pay that any mind. It was par for the course in these things.

After his total denial, which I had heard several times before on TV, I was sure the media was going to turn from a feeding frenzy into an outright orgy of clamoring for his head.

Then I bounced around the TV channels and watched the talking heads. I noticed a drastic change in tone except for the loons on the left. Suddenly the feeding frenzy stopped dead in its tracks.

I wondered, "What happened? Was it the lawyer?"

Well, it was. After I looked, I saw that Lin Wood is a top-of-the-very-top libel and defamation attorney.

Now an article is out about it.

Cain defamation lawyer hired to monitor accusations

By Tabassum Zakaria

Nov. 10, 2011

Reuters

From the article:

Atlanta attorney Lin Wood told Reuters Thursday he was not hired to scare, intimidate or threaten anyone from making statements, but to monitor the accusations against Cain and respond accordingly.

Wood, a top libel and defamation lawyer, was hired on Monday morning when it became clear that Sharon Bialek was about to become the first of four women alleging inappropriate behavior by Cain to go public with her accusations.

. . .

Wood represented Richard Jewell, who was suspected and cleared of the Atlanta Olympic Park bombing and later filed libel suits against media organizations and a local college, some of which were settled.

Wood's other notable clients included John and Patsy Ramsey, suspected but later cleared in the unsolved murder of their daughter JonBenet Ramsey. The couple filed defamation suits against a number of media companies.

Wood also filed a defamation lawsuit against Vanity Fair writer Dominick Dunne on behalf of former congressman Gary Condit, who was romantically involved with intern Chandra Levy but never an official suspect in her 2001 murder. The suit was settled for an undisclosed amount.

. . .

If the women accusing Cain hold a joint news conference, Wood said "I'll be watching carefully" and respond to it.

He said in general, anyone considering making public accusations of wrongdoing against another person should carefully consider the wisdom and potential consequences in taking such action.

Hmmmmmm...

Who's the real predator? Shouldn't the media being going nuts crucifying Cain? What are they afraid of? Haven't they all gone on and on and on and on about their noble mission to keep the American public informed of the truth? That Americans have the right to know if the man who is in the Oval Office is [fill in the blank - yada yada yada]?

Heh.

Just to get my plug in, this move by Cain in getting a result as decisively as he did, has made me a stronger fan. He might have been flustered at first and mishandled the attack. But, hell, I know what that feels like. Been there. Done that.

What impresses me is that when the stakes and rules of the game became absolutely clear to him, he simply took effective measures and blew a whole lot of BS out of the water in one whack.

Clarity and efficiency.

I even think this lie detector thing came from Lin Wood's efforts. Or Cain's. Who knows?

It doesn't matter, though. These are big boys playing hardball and playing it well. I admire that enormously when it's the good guys.

Look at the media now. It's not over, but that particular smear campaign sure is fizzling fast.

Michael

One Nation Under Sex...new book by David Eisenbach, PHd and Larry Flynt

“There’s been a lot left out of history books, and we wanted to be more inclusive,” Flynt tells The Daily Beast. “For 35 years I’ve been exposing corrupt politicians, and I wanted to know if our Founding Fathers had the same follies or not.”
Turns out they did.
A sampler: Ben Franklin helped save the American Revolution by seducing French women, Dolley Madison slept around, and James Buchanan’s gay love affair with a slave owner was a boon for secessionists. Abe Lincoln liked to share beds with men (in wealthy homes where there were many beds to choose from) and Eleanor Roosevelt’s lesbian affairs helped her become a crusader for equal rights. Oh, and Bill Clinton is a less selfish lover than JFK ever was.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/11/larry-flynt-talks-about-one-nation-under-sex-and-presidents-sex-lives.html

Carol, I would refer you to my Ann Coulter reference in Post #6 above.

Michael is correct about the attorney who is running interference for Cain.

Adam

One Nation Under Sex...new book by David Eisenbach, PHd and Larry Flynt

“There’s been a lot left out of history books, and we wanted to be more inclusive,” Flynt tells The Daily Beast. “For 35 years I’ve been exposing corrupt politicians, and I wanted to know if our Founding Fathers had the same follies or not.”
Turns out they did.
A sampler: Ben Franklin helped save the American Revolution by seducing French women, Dolley Madison slept around, and James Buchanan’s gay love affair with a slave owner was a boon for secessionists. Abe Lincoln liked to share beds with men (in wealthy homes where there were many beds to choose from) and Eleanor Roosevelt’s lesbian affairs helped her become a crusader for equal rights. Oh, and Bill Clinton is a less selfish lover than JFK ever was.

http://www.thedailyb...-sex-lives.html

Carol, I would refer you to my Ann Coulter reference in Post #6 above.

Michael is correct about the attorney who is running interference for Cain.

Adam

Adam, I checked it out. I think Ann Coulter is fairly silly,nd totally, wrongheaded, and I loathe and fear the NRA, but I agree with both you and Michael on this one. Just goes to show we're all human, right?

Adam, I checked it out. I think Ann Coulter is fairly silly,nd totally, wrongheaded, and I loathe and fear the NRA, but I agree with both you and Michael on this one. Just goes to show we're all human, right?

You loathe and fear the National Restaurant Association?!?!

J

Adam,

Your Coulter link deserves some more beef. (That's supposed to be a quip with the NRA dancing in my mind, but I fear it's a bit lame. :smile: )

Here are some excerpts for readers who do not click on it.

David Axelrod's Pattern of Sexual Misbehavior

by Ann Coulter

11/09/2011

Human Events

From the article:

Herman Cain​ has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod​.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

The Daley-controlled IRA works hand-in-glove with the NRA. And strangely enough, Cain's short, three-year tenure at the NRA is evidently the only period in his decades-long career during which he's alleged to have been a sexual predator.

. . .

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

. . .

The reason all this is relevant is that both Axelrod and Daley have a history of smearing political opponents by digging up claims of sexual misconduct against them.

John Brooks, Chicago's former fire commissioner, filed a lawsuit against Daley six months ago claiming Daley threatened to smear him with sexual harassment accusations if Brooks didn't resign. He resigned -- and the sexual harassment allegations were later found to be completely false.

Meanwhile, as extensively detailed in my book Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America, the only reason Obama became a U.S. senator -- allowing him to run for president -- is that David Axelrod pulled sealed divorce records out of a hat, first, against Obama's Democratic primary opponent, and then against Obama's Republican opponent.

One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was way down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader.

But then The Chicago Tribune -- where Axelrod used to work -- began publishing claims that Hull's second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

From then until Election Day, Hull was embroiled in fighting the allegation that he was a "wife beater."

. . .

Luckily for Axelrod, Obama's opponent in the general election had also been divorced.

The Republican nominee was Jack Ryan, a graduate of Dartmouth and Harvard law and business schools, who had left his lucrative partnership at Goldman Sachs​ to teach at an inner-city school on the South Side of Chicago.

But in a child custody dispute some years earlier, Ryan's ex-wife, Hollywood sex kitten Jeri Lynn Ryan​, had alleged that, while the couple was married, Jack had taken her to swingers clubs in Paris and New York.

Jack Ryan adamantly denied the allegations. In the interest of protecting their son, he also requested that the records be put permanently under seal.

Axelrod's courthouse moles obtained the "sealed" records and, in no time, they were in the hands of every political operative in Chicago.

. . .

With a last-minute replacement of Alan Keyes as Obama's Republican opponent, Obama was able to set an all-time record in an Illinois Senate election, winning with a 43 percent margin.

And that's how Obama became a senator four years after losing a congressional race to Bobby Rush​. (In a disastrous turn of events, Rush was not divorced.)

Axelrod destroyed the only two men who stood between Obama and the Senate with illicitly obtained, lurid allegations from their pasts.

It looks like this smear campaign actually might be coming from the Obama camp. It sure would be a boost if Obama's people could play the race card. They can't really do that against Cain.

Obama is running out of other cards to play.

Michael

It looks like the poison from the sex smear scandal is achieving some toxic effect on Cain's campaign, though.

Look at this:

AMI Rescinds Cain Endorsement Amidst Allegations

by AMI Staff

November 9, 2011

American Mustache Institute

From the announcement:

Amid a storm of allegations levied against Herman Cain, the American Mustache Institute today announced it had rescinded its endorsement for his presidential candidacy.

Concerns began when members of the AMI administration, during a campus scouting visit near Washington, D.C., visited a Godfather’s Pizza in the town of Cross Junction, Va.

“We ordered the ‘All Meat Combo’ that claims to be ‘piled so high with beef, pepperoni, sausage, ham and bacon bits that there’s no room for any veggies,’” said Dr. Abraham Jonas Froman, chief executive officer of AMI. “But it had limited meat on it at best. Do you understand what ‘piled so high with beef, pepperoni, sausage, ham and bacon bits that there’s no room for any veggies’ really means? Cain clearly does not.”

Then allegations came to light that Cain’s mustache is not real, but actually a theater quality upper lip garment...

This is serious.

I hear they are getting ready to hire Gloria Allred to produce a witness who saw him putting his fake mustache on in his bathroom.

God knows where this will all end.

:smile:

Michael

J

Wellyeah, as the president of the Canadian Association of Cowards I fear pretty much everybody, but I do not loathe the National Restaurant Association and you got me good, J. I was thinking of rifles, my mistake.

However I do disrespext the resteranteurs in the USA because they do not pay minimum wage and they fire employees without cause. I know it is legal but it is not right,

Adam,

Your Coulter link deserves some more beef. (That's supposed to be a quip with the NRA dancing in my mind, but I fear it's a bit lame. :smile: )

by Ann Coulter

11/09/2011

Human Events

From the article:

Herman Cain​ has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod​.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association...

Sinn féin!

J

Adam,

by Ann Coulter

11/09/2011

Human Events

From the article:

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association...

Sinn féin!

J

Slainte. and up their kilts wi' a wire brush.

Wow! Now we are starting to get down to the old primitive passions...

http://www.sinnfein.org/

So, now is the time to dredge up that classic primitive American primitive passion...

"Ya gots to keep them away from our white women!" See this link from Real Clear Politics [which is an oxymoron]:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/07/toure_will_republicans_accept_herman_cain_harassing_a_white_woman.html

My favorite quote is:

Toure: "Yes, absolutely. Charles Blow was talking about this the other day.
What sort of comb, he says, does these [
"deese" would have ethnically worked so much better
] women use?
We're going to see how open the GOP is to this black -- their 'new black friend' when they find out he is harassing blonde women as opposed to black women. That sort of thing of black sexuality -- predatory black sexuality. Very frightening in this country, still. Very threatening. So we'll see how that plays out. "

Early on in this, before there were any "faces" to put on the alleged "victims," I mentioned to my folks here that I will put good money on the fact that no one of the accusers is a black woman. In fact, I will bet that they are all blonds with different rugs that do not match the shades.

So far, two for two.

Another aspect of the Cain candidacy is that it has struck fear into the O'biwan camp because he could take away an additional twelve (12) to fifteen (15) percent of the African American vote which would be curtains for the re-elect in the key states that he must have to win.

This is why I see him as the quintessential Vice Presidential candidate.

In this article in the HuffPost Black Voices section [it's their separate, but equal section], some excellent points are made:

With that said, many of Cain's views reflect
a peculiar paradox within the black community:
the
fact that black people are actually incredibly conservative.
When it comes to views on gay marriage, abortion, the separation of church and state, etc., African Americans have quite a few viewpoints that align more closely with the Republican right than with liberals who've come to "save us."
The problem for Republicans, however, is that they insist on advocating for programs that hurt the poor, which has a disproportionate impact on the African-American community. Their opposition to Affirmative Action and constant attacks on President Obama don't help their cause very much either.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2011/03/14/herman-cain-plays-the-race-card-against-barack-obama/

While the existence of men like Herman Cain represents a stomach-churning example of how the disease of racism continues to affect our society, the truth is that Cain also represents the very best of what America can possibly be. I won't vote for Herman Cain, but I am glad that there are black politicians who allow African Americans to jump outside of predefined stereotypes given to us by the media and our political leaders. There's no one way to be black, and both Herman Cain and President Obama reflect the diversity of the black experience in America.

Aren't we all so happy and glad that the election of O'biwan brought an end to the racial divide in America...

Adam

OK, now Herman Cain has opened himself up to a serious charge of bestiality...

KarenCain.jpg

Karen Kraushaar, a 55-year-old former journalist...

I want this man's vision checked immediately!

Here is a medley of the liberal side of the smear campaign against Herman Cain I caught on Hannity last night.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wItDnOdV0QA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Real class.

Someone should put together a similar medley of how conservative commentators have predicted Cain's demise every step of the way. They have been gleeful about it, too, but only between the lines. Smug is probably a better word.

Michael

1271940qdz30pu1dx.gif

Above is a photo of Karl Rove looking for the spell to get that _ _ _ _ _ _ out da race now!

Below is the face of one of the friends of the Democratic Parties most famous racists Robert C. Byrd:

wallh40.gif

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[9]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[9]

Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[9] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops", the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[9]

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17] “ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944,

[9][18]

In 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[9]

Yet, the American black vote is 96% democratic...stay on dat plantation boys...you knows dat you be gettin your reward in heaven!

Adam

Sen. Fulbright [yep the scholarship dude] Racist. Senator Gore's daddy, Racist, Senator Earnest Hollings, S.C. Racist, Senator Richard Russel, D - Georgia, Sam Ervin [yep the Watergate Senator] Racist North Carolina,

The complete list of the 21 Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 includes Senators:

- Hill and Sparkman of Alabama

- Fulbright and McClellan of Arkansas

- Holland and Smathers of Florida

- Russell and Talmadge of Georgia

- Ellender and Long of Louisiana

- Eastland and Stennis of Mississippi

- Ervin and Jordan of North Carolina

- Johnston and Thurmond of South Carolina

- Gore Sr. and Walters of Tennessee

- H. Byrd and Robertson of Virginia

- R. Byrd of West Virginia

J

Wellyeah, as the president of the Canadian Association of Cowards I fear pretty much everybody, but I do not loathe the National Restaurant Association and you got me good, J. I was thinking of rifles, my mistake.

However I do disrespect the resteranteurs in the USA because they do not pay minimum wage and they fire employees without cause. I know it is legal but it is not right,

P.s. I know whereof I speak here. I myself was fired from an American restaurant, because my mother told my uncle to fire me because I should be home studying and not traipsing across the bridge to flirt with those lowlife Calais boys. I forgave her eventually, because I am a good person.

J

However I do disrespect the resteranteurs in the USA because they do not pay minimum wage and they fire employees without cause. I know it is legal but it is not right,

P.s. I know whereof I speak here. I myself was fired from an American restaurant, because my mother told my uncle to fire me because I should be home studying and not traipsing across the bridge to flirt with those lowlife Calais boys. I forgave her eventually, because I am a good person.

Did you remember to take the contents of your tip jar with you, thus earning more than minimum wage?

Anyway, why should the NRA be feared and loathed because your mother told your uncle to fire you? I mean, if you had "worked" instead in the same capacity at a socialist, state-owned People's Cafeteria in the Canadian workers' paradise of Milltown or Union Mills, and your mother had convinced your uncle, the General Secretary of the local Food Laborers Collective, to dismiss you, how would you find a way to blame American economic freedom for your woes?

J

J

Did you remember to take the contents of your tip jar with you, thus earning more than minimum wage?

Anyway, why should the NRA be feared and loathed because your mother told your uncle to fire you? I mean, if you had "worked" instead in the same capacity at a socialist, state-owned People's Cafeteria in the Canadian workers' paradise of Milltown or Union Mills, and your mother had convinced your uncle, the General Secretary of the local Food Laborers Collective, to dismiss you, how would you find a way to blame American economic freedom for your woes?

J

J

J

Trust me, I would find a way.

Tip jar, you must be joking. Uncle had his hands full haggling with the regulars over the price of the hoagies.