Show me what a man finds sexually attractive in the back seat of a Buick Regal and I will telll you his philosophy of life!

Selene

OCTOBER 5--A naked 71-year-old woman and her equally clothes-free male companion, 54, were arrested last month for indecent exposure after a Michigan cop found them trysting in the back seat of a Buick Regal that was rocking gently and had its windows steamed over, according to a police report.

publicsexduosmall.jpgWhen the officer opened the vehicle’s rear door and asked the nude couple what they were doing, Tim Adams offered a concise answer. “I’m fucking this chick,” he said.

Yes, Adams referred to his septuagenarian consort, Rita Daniels, as a “chick.”

According to a City of Farmington Police report, Daniels’s 2002 Buick (license plate: DIVA 145) was in a shopping center parking lot, adjacent to a restaurant whose customers, including a 10-year-old-boy, apparently had a view of the illicit nighttime action on September 3.

Officer Andrew Morche noted that the car’s windows “were covered with heavy condensation,” and that Daniels was atop Adams “and the two were engaged in sexual activities.” The pair was parked in a spot outside the restaurants Luigi’s and Tre Sorelle (which can be seen in this Google Street View image).

A police investigation determined that the couple’s courtship was a brief one. They had met for drinks at a nearby bar “before moving to the back seat of the Buick.” When questioned by cops, neither Daniels nor Adams--both of whom were unsteady and smelled of booze--knew the other’s name. A Breathalyzer test recorded Daniels’s blood alcohol content as .15, nearly twice the state limit.

Daniels and Adams were busted for indecent exposure and disorderly intoxication and booked into the local jail, where they were held until sobriety returned. While in custody, cops noted, “Adams decided to strip to his underwear.”

Misdemeanor charges against Daniels and Adams, who are pictured in the above mug shots (click to enlarge), are pending in Michigan's 48th District Court. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/senior-citizen-car-sex-098713

<p id="col1">

carsexfrontimage.jpg

View Document

Senior Car Sex

• 1carsexmi.jpg
    Senior Car Sex

At first, I was thinking this was an article from Maine. There is a Farmington about 45 mins from my home, and Luigi's is a familiar name (they have the world's greatest meatball subs). Apparently, this old chick had a different kind in mind...ha!

~ Shane

The guy could have a good second career as a spokesman for beer goggles.

Definitely, but did seem to be pretty agile for her age, the photo shows her on top in the back seat.

There is some science to "beer goggles" though...

Everyone looks better after you've tipped back a pint or two, and now we may know why.
It turns out that alcohol dulls our ability to recognize cockeyed, asymmetrical faces, according to researchers who tested the idea on both sober and inebriated college students in England.
"We tend to prefer faces that are symmetrical," explained Lewis Halsey of Roehampton University in London. That's well established by previous research, he said.

http://news.discovery.com/human/alcohol-attraction-symmetry.html

I once steamed up the windows of a station wagon in New Jersey. It was a '68 Pontiac in 1975. Great car, except for the exhaust system. November, I think. I did have some help. It was night. The cops didn't come. The stature of lamentations has since run out so I'm free to tell you about it.

--Brant

on another matter, in 1957 . . .