One Less Weiner in Congress

George H. Smith

You can see the headlines coming:

"Weiner's out."

"Weiner wilts under pressure."

And so it goes for another day in American politics.

I'm waiting for a comment about the "flaccid Weiner."

Btw, is the adjective "flaccid" ever applied to nouns other than "penis" and "balloon"? :lol:

Ghs

Men's obsession with the male member has produced "a rash of penis photos" that led Jon Stewart to ask Kristin Schaal, The Daily Show's "senior women's issues correspondent," what it all meant.

This phenomenon "can be chalked up to the age-old misconception that women want more information about your penis, and that seeing it will make you more attractive," Schaal explained. "Men need to realize that their penis has far more power over them than it does over us."

No kidding.

Schaal added that penises "look like a species discovered living on the ocean floor near undersea sulfur jets." She also claimed that Alexander Graham Bell described his own penis as "a pink toadstool" or "the head of a one-eyed vulture sitting on a wrinkled beanbag chair." Whatever your preferred analogy, it's clear that the minds of men are no match for its powers. If their lives were made into horror movies, that rampaging little pink toadstool would mow them down every time.

Explanations vary. "God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time," suggested Robin Williams....

http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/anthony-weiner-politics-and-the-penis-1691724.story

Ghs

I'm starting a contest for the best answer to this question:

What did Nancy Pelosi say when she first saw the photo of Anthony Weiner's penis?

The obvious answer is, "What's that?" -- so I am taking this entry out of contention immediately. You will have to do better.

I will announce the winner in a few days. The deadline is this Sunday at midnight.

Ghs

What did Nancy Pelosi say when she first saw the photo of Anthony Weiner's penis?

The obvious answer is, "What's that?" -- so I am taking this entry out of contention immediately. You will have to do better.

I will announce the winner in a few days. The deadline is this Sunday at midnight.

Ghs

"DIBS!"

--Brant

Ghs

"Fire up the barbecue - hold the relish."

I congratulated him on his erection. Oops, I meant to say election.

Pay-for Skype session via www.kink.com . So they say. Most myths are based in fact, no?

As legend goes, the quote was, from her "Damn, Bobby Evans, (or should I call you "Big Boy?") that's a fine piece of man-meat. Please, please, part my own powerful meat-curtain."

Personally, I am pretty sure I saw it myself, back in the 80's. It was plastered in a phone booth over on Hollywood Blvd. It had weird stuff on it and smelled sort of like chicken. And I don't mean the photo.

r

Edited by Rich Engle

It can vote without photo ID - register it!

You can see the headlines coming:

"Weiner's out."

"Weiner wilts under pressure."

And so it goes for another day in American politics.

As long as it is not wiener is up for re-election.

Ba'al Chatzaf

We had something down here this a.m. on Wink News (Ft. Myers, FL) where they were trying to cover the tail end of the story. Live broadcast. At the end the newsmen just totally lost it, almost falling off their chairs and stuff.

rde

No more buying hot dogs. Not even White Hots (I have around a dozen of them in my freezer, and I mean the real ones, anyone interested?)

I don't have an entry yet, but maybe someone will come up with something good by reference to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock-a-leekie_soup

tumblr_ksqzu5bXzN1qapj41o1_400.jpg

Napoleon's Penis<tm>. Lest We Forget.

The most disturbing thing about the photo is the look on that woman's face. She looks way too interested in that thing.

A video about the real Napoleon's Penis:

Ghs

Will the real "member" of Congress please stand up?

~ Shane

P.S. Sorry the "entry" is late!