Will Conservatives Defend Atlas Shrugged This Time Around?

Backlighting

I have to give you credit for disagreeing in an agreeable way. De gustibus…

I have to give you credit for posting a simple, straightforward compliment. rara avis

Thanks

Dennis:

Rara Avis another inexpensive environmental vacation place this one is in Costa Rica

Rates are phenomenal - about $80.00 per day.

This is similar in concept to the environmental retreat in Maho Bay on St. John, Virgin Islands.

Looks unbelievable. I'm going home to pack my bags.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Dennis:

It is going to be a glorious day. Uplifting, invigorating and emotional. I will thoroughly enjoy enmeshing myself in how incredible it is having been and continuing to be involved in one of the great philosophical movements in US history.

I am fundamentally optimistic and hopeful that the apparent coming dark times will be purgative in nature.

Adam

Adam,

I may get to see a "special sneak preview" after all.

I just discovered that the Torrance, California theatre (AMC Rolling Hills) where I bought my tickets will have a showing on Thursday, April 14th, at 12:01 AM. Is it a cult film (a la Rocky Horror Picture Show) already?

I will probably go. Just to support the theatre for offering a midnight screening. I wonder if the advance sales prompted that.

[...] I just discovered that the Torrance, California theatre (AMC Rolling Hills) where I bought my tickets will have a showing on Thursday, April 14th, at 12:01 AM. Is it a cult film (a la Rocky Horror Picture Show) already?

I will probably go. Just to support the theatre for offering a midnight screening. I wonder if the advance sales prompted that.

If you do attend, you'll be able to meet Neil Schulman, if you so desire. He's bought tickets for that showing. You can't miss him, visually or verbally.

I should point out that this showing is early Friday morning, not early Thursday morning.

Edited by Greybird

I feel honored to be noticed by such a distinquished person as yourself JR. My life has truly found some meaning after all of these miserable lonely years of going completely unnoticed...no, decade after decade, the better part of a century... How can I ever thank you... 'sob'

Mike,

LOL.

I have never seen this side of you.

I like it.

:)

Michael