Justice for Jihadists

Ross Barlow

Here is a news item saying that 5 captured Islamic Jihadists at Gitmo are “proud” of their role in planning the 9/11 attacks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090310/ts_nm/...namo_document_2

Cheeky scoundrels. Maybe their false sense of malevolent “pride” can be modified a bit, at least in their last moments of consciousness.

And here is my advice on exactly how to deal justice to these bastards and to send an example to others. Of course, you would have to deal this justice outside of the US boundaries, because there might be objections among the faint-hearted.

First, for each terrorist, dig a 10-meter-deep grave, generously deep and wide. (Hey, people, they have confessed!) Have the open coffin obviously visible as the terrorists are each marched alone down to their individual spot. Have a large live pig prominently tethered next to the coffin. Let the villain look at it and reflect. Have 20 cement-mixing trucks ringing all around each grave, full of cement, whirling and ready to dump. Place the shackled and immobile terrorist in his coffin, face uncovered. Bring the pig up to the rim of his coffin, and gut it, allowing all the hog’s guts and organs to spill unto the face and body of the terrorist, and filling the coffin. Then throw the dying screaming pig on top of the terrorist, and close, lock and seal forever the coffin’s lid on the live terrorist and the live pig who is in its last writhing death agonies. Let the terrorist hear the cement dumping into his grave, sealing it forever, while he dies with the pig in intimate proximity. Let him know for certain in his last gasps that he will be entombed forever with a pig. Eternity. Have news cameras record the whole thing and broadcast it to the entire world.

I am sorry if I seem heartless and cruel, but these guys really piss me off.

I feel bad for the poor pig, because he never did anything to me.

-Ross Barlow.

Ross; You are a man after mine own heart. Can you dress the Jihadists in garments smeared with the blood of menstruating women.

I agree about the poor pigs.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Ross, Chris:

Add my votes - yea to the jihadist's exit conditions and sad for the pig because it never did anything to me either.

This defiling in death was used quite successfully against some of the island revolutionaries in the subjugation of the Philippines between 1898 and 1913.

Adam

-Ross Barlow.

Administering the drug starting a sex change would be a good idea. Turn these bastards into women then turn them loose among their own people. Just see what happens.

Ba'al Chatzaf

-Ross Barlow.

Administering the drug starting a sex change would be a good idea. Turn these bastards into women then turn them loose among their own people. Just see what happens.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ahh - the justice of Allah...

"Administering the drug starting a sex change would be a good idea. Turn these bastards into women then turn them loose among their own people. Just see what happens."

Nah Ba'al the little buggers would enjoy it too much.

I like the cement and pig coffin - being Italian, it makes the ultimate "pigs in a cement blanket" appetizer before using the neutron bomb on these particular enemies.

Adam

And when your children say to you, "Daddy, what did you do in the war against Islamo-fascism?" -- what will you tell them?

Barbara

Barbara,

Starting from the premise that these characters were once innocent children who were indoctrinated by their parents and clergy, much the same way children in this country are brainwashed, I mean encouraged to accept the tenets of their parents religious views and ideas along with the threats of eternal damnation if they question, wonder or doubt what they are taught, I wonder what constitutes justice here depending on what the individual has actually done.

I recall reading an article in which a teen aged boy tells his spiritual leader that he has fallen in love with a girl in the next village. His Imman tells him that he should forget her because there will be many virgins for him in the afterlife once he sacrifices himself for the good of their cause.

I should think that it would be possible to deprogram such a person if you could get to him or her before or even after they have killed, preferably before.

Why lower oneself to their level by tormenting them. They have all, each and everyone of them, been brainwashed or indoctrinated with a barbaric theology. They are at least victims of child abuse. I expect some are not sociopaths although Ahmadinijad sounds like he and his ilk are.

It is distressing to read how inhumane some of you are willing to be. I am not a liberal and do believe in the death penalty in principle and Jack Bauer is my kind of guy. Instead of gutting a pig alive why not offer them a last meal of bacon and eggs and leave the innocent pigs alone.

www.campaignforliberty.com 12 Mar 5AM 107044, 2PM 107079

It is as if a modern day Paul Revere has awakened the populace with the cry "The Obama is coming!" and the Minutepersons are rallying from all over the countryside! Another one thousand materialize every few days join and help to spread the alarm and the intellectual ammunition, Rand's ideas and von Mises' ideas and Bastiat's ideas and Rothbard's ideas.

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Yes Galt, there is too much hate-mongering here! That makes us no better than them.

What makes us better than Them is if we beat the shit out of Them, waste Them and burn Their assets. The last one standing is the Best.

Hate evil (and destroy it). Love the good and help make it flourish.

A wishy-washy attitude toward evil gives it a free pass.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

Call Gulch a wuss is always great fun!

Chris,

I am easily outnumbered as are each of us. I am gladdened to see a post about the Scholl kids who had the courage to stand up to the Hitler regime. I will post a link to it on the Daily Paul site.

I don't even think that Obama means well. I think he is tyrant material and dangerous whether he knows what he is doing or not. What do professors of Constitutional Law like him teach anyway. Did he not get it? Anyone know who his students were? I wonder if any of them can be found to tell us what they thought of Obama's perspective.

What we can tell is what he is up to these days. No good!

www.campaignforliberty.com 12 Mar 2PM 107079 that is 107081.

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

The last one standing is the Best.

This the principle of "survival of the fittest" but unfortunately it doesn't apply to humans because we don't fight with our bodies anymore, we fight with things like atomic bombs. If we listen to Baal there may not be anyone standing when it's all over.

This the principle of "survival of the fittest" but unfortunately it doesn't apply to humans because we don't fight with our bodies anymore, we fight with things like atomic bombs. If we listen to Baal there may not be anyone standing when it's all over.

Spoken like one who has no contact with the military. Have any of your relative fought in a war? I had an uncle who dropped h.e. on Germany. He claimed he was Hitler's worst enemy: A Jew with a Norden Bomb Sight and a full load aboard a B-17. He managed to survive FLAK and attacks by ME-109s.

I had another uncle who shot at the sons of Nippon in the Pacific. My father was in the Navy but he was to old when drafted for combat so he ran the recruiting office in Cleveland.

I attempted to enlist three times, because I wanted to shed blood. Unfortunately I was rejected because of chronic asthma. In my next life I will be either Conan the Barbarian or Mr. Spock.

The truth is we do fight with our bodies and many die in the fight.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ah...the truth. It's so refreshing to hear the truth for a change, I'm so tired of having to think about complicated things.

I thought reveling in death and the infliction of agony was the province of terrorists and serial killers. I am sickened to see it here.

Barbara

You may scorn, but men with a yen to kill have kept you safe to scorn. The warriors have protected this society from the bandits and thugs. These are men who fight with their bodies and shed blood for themselves and you and for me. These men who train to shed blood have kept me from becoming a cake of soap on some Nazi's bathroom sink. Men who shed blood keep peace loving folks like you alive.

Keep in mind what and who we are. We are the smartest apes in The Monkey House and in some ways the baddest.

That chimpanzee who made a news splash because he was stockpiling stones to throw at the zoo visitors is our cousin. He is like us and we are like him. Planning ahead, thinking of the kill. That is how we stay alive in a less than good world.

HOO-ah!

Ba'al Chatzaf

I thought reveling in death and the infliction of agony was the province of terrorists and serial killers. I am sickened to see it here.

Barbara,

Thank you.

I allowed this thread to progress so people could vent. The fact that those terrorists are getting the possibility of a trial with individual rights that they openly spit on, while they revel in the US deaths they have inflicted, makes me want to spit bile. They should be interrogated, then executed, then forgotten.

But on our side, once again I see a group of human beings feeding off of the dark side of each other and some descending into Nazis. This site is not a meeting place for Nazis, even Nazis using camouflage.

This crap is garbage and it is now where it belongs.

Michael

Ba'al: "The warriors have protected this society from the bandits and thugs."

I am well aware of that, and I honor the warriors who protect us. But why are you pretending that that is the subject of this thread?

Barbara

You expressed a disgust toward violence. I honor and revere violence (toward bad people). And that is why.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Barbara,

You're talking about two posters. The first was a vent, the second was stupid. That's all. Ross was speaking as a former soldier (Marine) who had seen combat and simply extended combat mentality into the current war context but not very well. He wants to get back into it. Bob is as interminably high-IQ stupid as anyone can be who never was there, done that, but compensated for that, etc. Doing (some) ostensibly bad things in war might be justified for tactical, even strategic considerations, though no examples float to mind, but never out of revenge or the mere sake of doing them. I am quite capable of operating within the context of the moral necessity of torture even if the personal consequence is my own partial or complete destruction. Sort of like throwing oneself on a grenade with slo-mo but inevitable consequences. But for revenge? For that? No. Can't do that. No one should. Maybe in a strictly personal, civilian context. Not out of a war policy. Certainly not as a matter of state, as in Argentina in the 1980s. Torture, yes or no, is not a basic moral consideration. In some contexts it would be immoral not to torture if you are capable of doing that. To torture because it is the moral thing to do is one thing. To torture only because it's your job is another. To torture because you like it and it's gratuitous is yet another. There are other considerations, of course, but they don't cut closer to the bone than these. As for the deposition of the dead ... the same considerations apply.

Edited by Brant Gaede

Spoken like one who has no contact with the military. Have any of your relative fought in a war? I had an uncle who dropped h.e. on Germany. He claimed he was Hitler's worst enemy: A Jew with a Norden Bomb Sight and a full load aboard a B-17. He managed to survive FLAK and attacks by ME-109s.

I had another uncle who shot at the sons of Nippon in the Pacific. My father was in the Navy but he was to old when drafted for combat so he ran the recruiting office in Cleveland.

I attempted to enlist three times, because I wanted to shed blood. Unfortunately I was rejected because of chronic asthma. In my next life I will be either Conan the Barbarian or Mr. Spock.

Bob, how did they know you had chronic asthma? Please be careful with your answer because it's to an expert.

--Brant

Ross, Chris:

Add my votes - yea to the jihadist's exit conditions and sad for the pig because it never did anything to me either.

This defiling in death was used quite successfully against some of the island revolutionaries in the subjugation of the Philippines between 1898 and 1913.

Why was the US subjugating anyone? The US did kill, what, 200,000 natives there, after all, no?

--Brant