The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Whenever I've thought about David Icke and lizard people, I've thought about John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live" with Kurt Russell.

Kurt Russell was played by Roderick George Toombs (April 17, 1954 – July 30, 2015) was a Canadian professional wrestler, amateur wrestler, and actor, better known by his ring name "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. joke

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Man 2: It talks about the Nazca Lines being runways for alien spaceships, and aliens interbreeding with ancient Peruvians.

That reminds me of the Star Trek Deep Space Nine I saw last night, that has Ferenghi's  Quark, his brother, and son crash land in Area 54 in 1947. Except for the slurs against the American Military in 1947 it was quite funny. I think the episode was called, "LIttle Green Men." And the actress who plays the lead scientist's girlfriend was breathtakingly beautiful.   

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I began to wonder what all this is doing in a thread about a presidential election.

But the creatures do remind me of Biden.

:)

Michael

Maybe she was thinking of Charlie the Tuna at the time.

"Sorry, Charlie..." But then, how did a thread about Eddie Willers exclusion from Galt's Gulch turn into a throwdown re insticts? That's the internet, for ya...

But..."Akshually..." Speaking of fishmen and presidents and conspiracies, let us talk of many things, of cabbage-men and kings...

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. (It was the adrenochrome; Remember, Icke/Q anons said that Hillary Clinton and George Bush are LITERALLY lizard people who suck young blood...)

Charlie the Tuna- anthropomorphized fish. Harmless cartoon, you say, in the vein of THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET? Well, then, how about the mermaid on the Starbucks logo? Mermaids are friends, right? Nothing to see there, right?

Wrong. WRONG!!!

"Symbolism will be their downfall." - Q

According to some Q anons, the Starbucks logo is NOT a mermaid, but a SIREN!  A satanic symbol of the Illumaniti, and your coffee brewers are brewing up SATAN!

(No, seriosly; I think it was discussed either in OUT OF THE SHADOWS, which talked about MK Ultra, the Satanist in the Pentagon, the CIA's Operation MOCKINGBIRD, and Hollywood, or THE FALL OF THE CABAL series about Q...if not specifically mentioned in those, it was somewhere out on the boards...)

(Remember when Trump suggested a boycott of Starbucks because of their plain red "holiday" cups and refusal to say "Merry Christmas"? SATAN!!!)

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20151110/NEWS/801256897

And let's not forget the presidential aspirations of former Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz:

https://mashable.com/article/howard-schultz-starbucks-president-tweet/

(And since you mentioned the creepy, "uncanny valley" factor of THE SHAPE OF WATER:)

The Starbucks Logo Has A Secret You’ve Never Noticed

Look closely at the Siren. She looks perfect. But by design, she’s not.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90157014/the-starbucks-logo-has-a-secret-youve-never-noticed

"Her eyes command a warm confidence. Her hair ripples as an ocean wave that laps provocatively over her breasts. As the face of Starbucks since 2011, the Siren logo is alluring by design, beckoning you into the store to grab a latte or pastry. Her face is so perfect, it is its own mirror, with the left and right sides copied to match up like a Rorschach test.

"But when the global branding team at Lippincott was staring at her on a wall seven years ago, she just didn’t work–and they didn’t know why. She wasn’t beautiful; she was uncannily beautiful, a bit creepy, to be honest, giving you a funny feeling in your stomach like she was a shell of a person, like an alien or robot pretending to be a human."

It's all connected, Michael...it's ALL connected... and it's all right here, in Time-Life's MYSTERIES OF THE UNKNOWN... 😉

(And don't get me started on Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID...)

10 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Sorry, Charlie..."

"Akshually..." Speaking of fishmen and presidents and conspiracies, let us talk of many things, of cabbage-men and kings...

Charlie the Tuna- anthropomorphized fish. Harmless cartoon, you say, in the vein of THE INCREDIBLE MR. LIMPET? Well, then, how about the mermaid on the Starbucks logo? Mermaids are friends, right? Nothing to see there, right?

Wrong. WRONG!!!

According to some Q anons, the Starbucks logo is NOT a mermaid, but a SIREN!  A satanic symbol of the Illumaniti, and your coffee brewers are brewing up SATAN!

(Remember when Trump suggested a boycott of Starbucks because of their plain red "holiday" cups and refusal to say "Merry Christmas"? SATAN!!!)

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20151110/NEWS/801256897

(And since you mentioned the creepy, "uncanny valley" factor of THE SHAPE OF WATER:)

The Starbucks Logo Has A Secret You’ve Never Noticed

Look closely at the Siren. She looks perfect. But by design, she’s not.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90157014/the-starbucks-logo-has-a-secret-youve-never-noticed

"Her eyes command a warm confidence. Her hair ripples as an ocean wave that laps provocatively over her breasts. As the face of Starbucks since 2011, the Siren logo is alluring by design, beckoning you into the store to grab a latte or pastry. Her face is so perfect, it is its own mirror, with the left and right sides copied to match up like a Rorschach test.

"But when the global branding team at Lippincott was staring at her on a wall seven years ago, she just didn’t work–and they didn’t know why. She wasn’t beautiful; she was uncannily beautiful, a bit creepy, to be honest, giving you a funny feeling in your stomach like she was a shell of a person, like an alien or robot pretending to be a human."

It's all connected, Michael...it's ALL connected... 😉

(And don't get me started on Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID...)

Lol

🏊🏻‍♀️🐉

(does this tail make me look fat?)

• Smile 1

Fox News Flash: Leo Terrell advises Caitlyn Jenner to run like a “Trump Republican” in bid for California governor.

Sshhee, Caitlyn has had an odd life. A star athlete but sometimes feeling the noggin did not sit right on the toboggan. I wish her well, but I am not sure the conservative element of the GOP will vote for her out of the prejudice of  . . . “that’s just not right.” I don’t think she will win a primary if she runs as a Republican, but the correct political philosophy a touch of brains, speech making abilities, and persuasiveness . . . can go a ways. I don't think her life's decisions were made from a sense of being a shock jockey. It's just who she is.  

Speaking of Satan and Starbucks  and red holiday cups and Shultz: Snopes has debunked the case, claiming it "False."

(But... can we trust Snopes on this? What do they really know?)

Starbucks CEO Admits Plot to Lure Customers Into Satanism

A spoof of the Starbucks "holiday cups" controversy held that CEO Howard Schultz admitted he is using the new cup design to lure customers to the dark side.

Origin

On 10 November 2015, the Dandy Goat web site published an article reporting that Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz had admitted to using the store’s new “holiday cups” (controversial for their lack of overt Christmas symbolism) to lure the giant coffee chain’s customers into the practice Satanism:

Following outrage over the coffee giant’s decision to supplant its annual Christmas-themed snowflake paper cups with diabolical red ones, Starbucks has admitted to advancing a plot to lure customers into Satanic worship. The company is consequently halting the release of devil-themed holiday mugs, and it will abandon plans for a “Lucifer’s Delight” seasonal latte.

“The allegations that we wanted customers to unwittingly deny their Christian faith and invite Satan to commandeer their souls are totally founded,” said Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz, dressed in a black robe and clutching a book written by Anton LaVey.

A similar story claimed much the same.

There was no truth to the issue. The Dandy Goat is a satirical publication, and their article about Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz and Satanism was a spoof of the (largely manufactured) “holiday cups” controversy of 2015.

The Dandy Goat site does not include a readily available disclaimer identifying it as a satirical publication, but the site’s slogan, “fashionable beliefs, popular sentiments, and mental incontinence,” make it clear that The Dandy Goat should not be considered a trusted source for news.

• Published 3 November 2016

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/starbucks-christmas-cups-satanism/

17 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Yes, it is all swole up from the endless compliments you all shower on me here.

How do you know they are compliments??? Oh, they are like frosted cake. They don't hurt and they are iced with humor.

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live" with Kurt Russell.

The folks at QAnonAnonymous did an episode on "They Live" a couple of months ago.  I looked for the film via YouTube after listening to the episode, and found a DMCA-evading account had posted the whole thang:

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Getting a Spext rendering to be easier reading is not as much fun as can be imagined, but neither is it as dire as can be imagined. It just takes time.

William,

On 10/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... here is a free alternative. First get your video into an audio file on your hard drive (.mp3, .mpeg, .wav, .flac, or .opus only). There are lots of resources for how to do this. Then go here: IBM Watson Speech to Text. This is a demo page only so no need to give them your info or anything, but it does work in transcribing audio files in real time. Just upload the audio file and wait. Then copy/paste the transcription.

Expand  

Even on the free service, it gives you the option of indicating different voices in the machine-made transcript.

Watson looks like it provides a better initial reading of audio files than does Spext -- AI 'guessing' at capitalization especially.

Spext has a neat feature -- you can invite folks to a transcription 'project,' eg: 

spextCollabo.png

Here are the other tools I use for my own video-to-transcription process.

I download videos with probably the best program out there: Internet Download Manager.

I use Video Downloader Ultimate. It gives many options, including video quality/size and also the ability to download only audio -- or only corresponding SRT files (subtitles).

vidDLultimate.png

VideoDL-snapshot2.png

-- another way I obtain video is using the free and open source ShareX application.  This allows you to record anything on your screen, including video -- and you choose the start and stop times. It allows automated uploads via FTP and/or to file-hosting sites of your choosing. 

shareXcap.png

Once the video file is on my computer, I extract the audio with Bolisoft Audio Converter. It's about 30 bucks, but if you sniff around for coupons on the search engines, you can probably find one for up to 65% off. The program is pretty fast, too, once you get used to it (it's not complicated).

Since Video Downloader Ultimate takes care of extracting sound from a video, I don't often need a converter. If I want a portion of audio (from podcast or video or Immersive reader Read-Aloud**) I use either Wavepad or Audacity. Each of these two has a suite of effects and editing tools.  You just click record and the applications collect audio from any source ...

audacity.png

WavePad has some great features -- like taking a selection of audio and opening a sound file of the extract alone. You can easily delete, copy, paste and add extra tracks  in both applications. 

wavePad.png

Finally, I edit the transcript with oTranscribe, which is online and free.

That looks like a useful tool. 

If I want to do any special formatting, I use a word processor like Word of Wordpad as those have goodies oTranscribe does not have.

I have found the best tool for cleaning up transcripts is Notepad++.  It is a robust code-editing application that allows all types of time-savings, like wholesale Find/Replace, word-memory/suggestions and so on.

caviezelNotetabPlusSnap.png

In short, my process goes like this:

1. I download a video using Internet Download Manager.

2. I convert the video file to audio with Bolisoft Audio Converter. 

3. I upload the audio to the IBM Watson Speech to Text demo page. I also delete the keywords and select the option to show the different speakers if there is more than one.

4. I copy the text from the IBM Watson Speech to Text demo page and past it into oTranscribe and also upload the audio file to oTranscribe. Then I correct the transcription for errors. 

5. I copy the text from oTranscribe and put it into a word processor if I need extra formatting. (Or I even paste it into a post directly and format it with the post editor.)

Bonus tip. If I need to eliminate line breaks, like when I use YT's transcription, I use Text Fixer's Line Break Removal Tool, which is free. If that ever goes down, just search for a different one. There are several online. If you leave a space between the lines where you want paragraphs, it will keep the paragraph and not make a long single paragraph. With YT's transcriptions, I have found it best to insert paragraphs manually when editing the transcript.

All that may seem a bit complicated, but it's not once you get used to it. It's easy to get used to it, too. And it's the fastest way I have found to date to get an accurate transcription of longer videos without using a paid service.

Hope this, or any part of it, helps.

Thank you for taking the time to spell out the processes you use. I am always looking for time-savings.

** I now use Microsoft Edge (Chromium) as a mainstay just because of its built-in "Immersive Reader." Basically, any page of text from the internet can be read to you the viewer/listener.  With Audacity or WavePad (or SoundTap Recorder), streaming sound can be captured as an MP3 or WAV file and saved for later listening. I usually load a few of these files for my cycling jaunts, listening to stories and articles and so on. I do this with OL material, though as of yet I haven't shared any of those files here. 

immersiveReaDER.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added second image from Video Downloader Ultimate
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, william.scherk said:

I'll probably add the Caviezel transcript next, and then do the longest one, with both Mike and Lin.

Here's a brief transcript for Caroljane's continuing edification:

MC: Jim, Tim, your point  you're playing the role of Tim Ballard and Tim is actually continuing to save kids. I mean, this is you're making a movie about it. But this is what he does and he - 

Caviezel: He was supposed to be in the room with me and in here, or in Tulsa, but he's down there saving children as we speak, because they're pulling kids out of the darkest recesses of hell now, in D.U.M.Bs and  all kinds of places. The adrenochrome-ing of children, the I mean, look where we're at now, hopefully we need your prayers. This film is ... when Tim Ballard came down to Bogota and we had about finished 2/3 of it, I said, 'Why did you pick me?' and he said, 'Well, they actually they didn't want you.  They wanted someone else.' 

But I said, 'Well, I got to tell you, I did this movie Montecristo and The Passion and about two thirds of the way through I knew we were onto something that was phenomenal, and I said, 'I feel that with this film,' and he goes 'Well actually, it was those two films that I saw, that is why I had to have you in this in my film.'

MC: Jim, you said, you said a word a minute ago and I want to clarify what that word was, because you said a word and I want to make sure that you said adrenochrome.

Caviezel: Yeah ...

MC: And a lot of people here, there's about 4,500 people here, there's about a half million people, streaming online. We're having some cyberattacks .. that feed's been going on and off, but you said that word, and by a show of hands, who's heard that word before in this building ... ?

Could you please explain to the extent that you want to or not want to what that is? -- because some people have never heard that before, and we need to discuss that. 

Caviezel: Essentially you have adrenaline in your body, I'll just simplify it, and when you are scared, you produce adrenaline. If you're an athlete, you get in the fourth quarter, you have adrenaline that comes out of you. 

If a child knows he's going to die, his body will secrete this adrenaline and they have a lot of terms that they use that he takes me through, but it's the worst horror I've ever seen is screaming alone, even if I never ever, ever, ever saw it -- it's beyond, and these people that do it -- there'll be no mercy for them. 

It's a, this is one of the best films I've ever done in my life. The film is on the level of Academy Award [previously Ward] level. 

Edited by william.scherk
I owe Caroljane some bucks for proofing

William,

Those are all good tools, also.

I use a couple of them (Audacity and Notepad++).I might buy WavePad one day just to have it. But I have several audio programs as it is, including FL Studio (Producer) if I ever get around to learning the damn thing.

I haven't dug into the finer uses of IDM, but I think it does just about everything IDU does. But IDU looks like a great little program and has a better interface than IDM. But IDM is the preferred download manager of the Black Hatters.

The only program you mentioned that I would not use is the Edge browser. I use Brave (also Chromium based), which cuts out most ads and claims it does not track you. That's probably BS, but I believe it tracks you a whole lot less than Microsoft, Google, etc.

When there is too much clutter, I use PrintFriendly (online). Also, for TTS, I use TextAloud with only two voices, both Microsoft desktop versions: David and Zira. I find that alternating between the two periodically keeps my mind from drifting when the text is boring. I have special settings for both and run them faster than normal. David sounds a bit robotic, although perfectly understandable, and Zira, while she is a lot better, it's easy to zone out on her.

If I need even better voices, like with a text I want to listen to several times, I have two TTS programs for Internet Marketers I bought during their launch when they were dirt cheap: VoiceBuddy and VoicePal. With those I can use the Google AI Wavenet voices, which are closer to human than anything else on the market.

Michael

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Here's a brief transcript for Caroljane's continuing edification:

MC: Jim, Tim, your point  you're playing the role of Tim Ballard and Tim is actually continuing to save kids. I mean, this is you're making a movie about it. But this is what he does and he - 

Caviezel: He was supposed to be in the room with me and in here, or in Tulsa, but he's down there saving children as we speak, because they're pulling kids out of the darkest recesses of hell now, in D.U.M.Bs and  all kinds of places. The adrenochrome-ing of children, the I mean, look where we're at now, hopefully we need your prayers. This film is ... when Tim Ballard came down to Bogota and we had about finished 2/3 of it, I said, 'Why did you pick me?' and he said, 'Well, they actually they didn't want you.  They wanted someone else.' 

But I said, 'Well, I got to tell you, I did this movie Montecristo and The Passion and about two thirds of the way through I knew we were onto something that was phenomenal, and I said, 'I feel that with this film,' and he goes 'Well actually, it was those two films that I saw, that is why I had to have you in this in my film.'

MC: Jim, you said, you said a word a minute ago and I want to clarify what that word was, because you said a word and I want to make sure that you said adrenochrome.

Caviezel: Yeah ...

MC: And a lot of people here, there's about 4,500 people here, there's about a half million people, streaming online. We're having some cyberattacks .. that feed's been going on and off, but you said that word, and by a show of hands, who's heard that word before in this building ... ?

Could you please explain to the extent that you want to or not want to what that is? -- because some people have never heard that before, and we need to discuss that. 

Caviezel: Essentially you have adrenaline in your body, I'll just simplify it, and when you are scared, you produce adrenaline. If you're an athlete, you get in the fourth quarter, you have adrenaline that comes out of you. 

If a child knows he's going to die, his body will secrete this adrenaline and they have a lot of terms that they use that he takes me through, but it's the worst horror I've ever seen is screaming alone, even if I never ever, ever, ever saw it -- it's beyond, and these people that do it -- there'll be no mercy for them. 

It's a, this is one of the best films I've ever done in my life. The film is on the level of Academy Ward level. 

You are right, Jim,and I've visited that ward a few times.  I didn't know it was christened Academy, though..

• Smile 1

Also, for TTS, I use TextAloud with only two voices, both Microsoft desktop versions: David and Zira. I find that alternating between the two periodically keeps my mind from drifting when the text is boring. I have special settings for both and run them faster than normal. David sounds a bit robotic, although perfectly understandable, and Zira, while she is a lot better, it's easy to zone out on her.

As a stand-alone text-to-speech I use Natural Reader, which comes with David and Zira -- which makes me think I am talking about a version of TextAloud. When my last laptop turned into a brick, I lost a few premium voices, but bought back my favourites, Peter, Bruno, Rod and Sharon. Peter has a UK accent (not posh and not London) and a bit of a hectoring tone (compared to Sharon, who sounds eerily seductive), and whenever he reads 'Yeah' or 'yeah' he kind of barks it at you. Which keeps the reading fun.

Peter reading WSS: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A59KF/sounds/PeterReadsWSS.mp3
Sharon reading MSK: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A59KF/sounds/sharonReadsMSK.mp3

If I need even better voices, like with a text I want to listen to several times, I have two TTS programs for Internet Marketers I bought during their launch when they were dirt cheap: VoiceBuddy and VoicePal. With those I can use the Google AI Wavenet voices, which are closer to human than anything else on the market.

It is pretty astounding how far synthetic voices have come. Can you give us a sample of your best "voice"? 

I am more or less satisfied with the almost-there voices of Edge's immersive reader. Here's a sample that has Ellen, MSK and ThatGuy ... http://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A59KF/sounds/MSK-ThatGuy-Ellen-April22.mp3

The immersive reader knows when you are reading a 'foreign' language -- this is part of how I keep up with French-language media. Edge's instance allows further selections, eg, you can pick Canada, France, Belgium, Morocco, Switzerland and Senegal versions of English. Here's their Canadian French rendering: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A59KF/sounds/CanadianFrenchArmenieBiden.mp3

And a Brazilan Portuguese rendering of a story I grabbed from O Globo: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A59KF/sounds/brazilImmersiveReader.mp3

Edited by william.scherk
Scuffles over participles

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sometimes stuff just happens.

At this very moment I stumbled across this thing.

The text of the gag is so funny and relevant to what we are talking about, I have to include it.

LOL...

🤣

Michael

Hah, I just had my own "sometimes stuff just happens" moment...at this very moment, on SVENGOOLIE, they're showing the 1972 made-for-tv movie GARGOYGLES. It's about an hour and a half in, when they start talking about reptilian-human hybrids, even going back to ancient Egypt...

https://svengoolie.com/blog/desert-danger-proves-the-legends-are-true-about-the-gargoyles-tonight

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_(TV_film)

Michael wrote: And it's not hard to infer that she is saying the Dems are cornered and about to be busted big time for election fraud. She's even scared about the charge that Biden is an illegitimate president. end quote

Quoting Representative Butler one of the managers of the impeachment in the Senate trial for President Andrew Johnson. “An impeachable high crime or misdemeanor is one in its nature or consequences subversive of some fundamental or essential principle of government or highly prejudicial to the public interest, and this may consist of a violation of the Constitution, of law, of an official oath, or of duty, by an act committed or omitted, or, without violating a positive law, by the abuse of discretionary powers from improper motives or for an improper purpose.” end quote

What if President Biden had nothing to do with the fraud, yet if the election is found to be fraudulent in Arizona, it will be difficult to impeach Biden if he doesn’t step down from office. If he doesn't step down would Biden therefor be subversive, be violating the Constitution or his official oath of office? We shall see. What could happen is that he would not be respected as a legitimately elected President should be. Then, everything he does especially through executive actions, will be booed and disregarded by states and individuals. If he tries to sidestep Congress "to get things done" then he might be facing impeachment. Peter

58 minutes ago, Peter said:

What if President Biden had nothing to do with the fraud, yet if the election is found to be fraudulent in Arizona, it will be difficult to impeach Biden if he doesn’t step down from office. If he doesn't step down would Biden therefor be subversive, be violating the Constitution or his official oath of office? We shall see. What could happen is that he would not be respected as a legitimately elected President should be. Then, everything he does especially through executive actions, will be booed and disregarded by states and individuals. If he tries to sidestep Congress "to get things done" then he might be facing impeachment. Peter

Peter,

If the election results end up being deemed invalid state by state due to massive fraud (including huge numbers of counterfeit ballots), I believe there will not be an impeachment. Biden will be removed from office as will all other officials elected fraudulently (of which there are many) and the real winners sworn in.

There will be no option for Biden to refuse to step down just as there was no real option for President Trump to refuse. 

On the contrary, there will be a real threat of Biden getting arrested. 

I don't know what the process for that would look like, but I do know it will happen,

But fraud does not even have to be at issue. There are plenty of cases throughout American history where elections have been overturned. I don't know details, yet, though. Researching this is near impossible right now since the search engines are totally screwed with propaganda and manipulations.

As to the constitutional question of overturning a presidential election, you will hear a lot of idiots proclaiming this and that with absolute certainty about it being impossible, but nobody really knows how that would be resolved. It would be a constitutional crisis.

I know one real possibility. If China is proven to be one of the main reasons behind the 2020 election fraud (or Iran, etc.), this will become a war issue and treated like an invasion. Your guess is as good as anyone's what will happen then.

There is one thing I am sure of. The 2020 election fraud will be exposed in all its ill-gotten glory in an undeniable manner. And once that happens, it will be unacceptable to a huge number of people (my guess is well over 100 million) for Biden to stay in office.

Michael

• Thanks 1

Michael wrote: As to the constitutional question of overturning a presidential election, you will hear a lot of idiots proclaiming this and that about it being impossible, but nobody really knows how that would be resolved. It would be a constitutional crisis. end quote

If Biden, backed by fifty percent of Americans and Congress, refuses to leave the Presidential office and residence who would force him out? It would be interesting to see ‘what or when’ the Secret Service would do something. It could end up looking like a coup. Peter

George Wallace Stood in a Doorway at the University of Alabama 50 Years Ago Today. The Alabama governor famously protested the integration of the state university by two black students. By Debra Bell June 11, 2013, at 2:05 p.m. In January of 1963, following his election as Governor of Alabama, George Wallace famously stated in his inaugural address: "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever." The staunch conservative demonstrated his loyalty to the cause on June 11, 1963, when black students Vivian Malone and James A. Hood showed up at the University of Alabama campus in Tuscaloosa to attend class. In what historians often refer to as the "Stand in the Schoolhouse Door," the governor literally stood in the doorway as federal authorities tried to allow the students to enter. When Wallace refused to budge, President John F. Kennedy called for 100 troops from the Alabama National Guard to assist federal officials. Wallace chose to step down rather than incite . . . .

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

If Biden, backed by fifty percent of Americans and Congress, refuses to leave the Presidential office and residence who would force him out? It would be interesting to see ‘what or when’ the Secret Service would do something. It could end up looking like a coup

Peter,

Or a reaction to treason.

In such a case, though, I doubt public perception would be subject to "controlling the narrative." The narrative would already be set by the proof of election fraud.

Michael

Whew!

I managed to restore the other thread.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Michael wrote: And it's not hard to infer...

Peter,

I moved this and the following few posts (including mine) over to the present thread.

There other thread is supposed to be archival, but too much discussion not pertaining to archiving proof was starting to develop and, if left unchecked, would veer the thread--as archive--off into the wilderness.

:)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Michael

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Can you give us a sample of your best "voice"? 

William,

Here are the sales pages for the two programs. I'm not posting the links for you to buy them (and those are not referral links), but for you to get an idea of what they are. (Although I recommend them.) Also, the sales pages have lots of voice and language samples. So go to the sales pages and play. :) 

btw - They both do Google's artificial intelligence Wavenet voices and Amazon's Polly voices (made with a different process than Google, sewing tiny bits of recorded speech from real people together, but some voices are quite good).

VoiceBuddy

VoicePal

These are online programs (SaaS - Software as a Service) that sit in the cloud.

I only own the Front End of both, which means they are limited to 500 words per audio file. However, I can do as many audio files as I want, and the text-to-speech processing is practically instant. So if I have a long text, I chop it up into more or less 500 word chunks, make several audio files, then download them and stitch them together with an audio or video program. (I have a neat little program called Mp3 Merge that does this instantly.

VoiceBuddy and VoicePal do other things as well. There are easy inflection controls if you want to spend time on it. There is speech to text (3 minutes per audio file Front End, but as many files as you want). Video. And so on.

As to cost, the Front End is still quite reasonable ($30 or $40 or so as a one-time payment). I got them both at launch prices (about $20 or so each). If I want to speechify unlimited lengths of text in one whack, I have to buy an upgrade. But that also comes with a monthly recurring cost, so I won't be doing that unless I start producing a lot of long-ass audios and money coming in is involved.

Nowadays new programs like this are now coming out (the latest is called Speechelo), so when a new one shows up, it will come with a dirt-cheap launch price and maybe a few more bells and whistles.

I don't expect to get any others, though.

Michael

• Upvote 1