Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Today an FBI lawyer pleaded guilty to charges stemming from Durham's Investigations.

The FBI lawyer acknowledges deliberately fabricating evidence presented to the FISA Court to obtain illegitimate approval to spy on candidate Trump.

Just the beginning of the Durham fallout.

"But didn't Flynn lie?"
"But Flynn lied, didn't he?"
"Flynn lied, though..."
-Twitter panic

On 10/12/2018 at 1:00 PM, Jon Letendre said:

And there isn't shit the ladies can do about it but sit and watch, because Trump's NSA has the goods on them.

The filthy little swamp rats have been de-fanged.

"President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges.

"Presidents traditionally work with senators from judicial nominees' home state -- in this case, California -- to put forward judicial picks. They often seek what's known as a "blue slip," or an opinion from those senators.

"But in a snub to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, the White House announced Wednesday that Trump had nominated Patrick Bumatay, Daniel Collins and Kenneth Kiyul Lee (all from the Golden State, and reportedly all members of the conservative Federalist Society) to the influential circuit."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-snubs-feinstein-harris-to-nominate-conservative-judges-to-liberal-9th-circuit

Today the 9th ruled that California's ban on "high-capacity" gun magazines violates the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Real justice is returning to America.

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Cohen is a flash in the pan.

He's easy to discredit.

Cohen worked intimately with Trump for a dozen years, and he has a story to tell.  I don't know if his book will sell like Mary Trump's -- hers is the number one bestseller of 2020, according to Amazon.  She outsold "Art of the Deal" within a week.

"Know your enemies" could mean "know what is in your enemies' books" ...  know what they are saying about you and prepare a counter-attack.

Slimy New York lawyers rotting in federal prison are a dime a dozen. No one cares. No one cares about Avenotti, either. And no one cares about Stormy's story.

Jon,

In terms of influence, to be crude, the anti-Trump books by former insiders have all the effect of farts in a shit factory.

The gotcha crowd and anti-Trumpers gin them up, but most people yawn and move on.

Cohen was a mob lawyer (that even includes the Russian mob) and I think Trump kept him around to keep from getting heat from those quarters. Also, he's married to the daughter of a Ukrainian bigshot with shady ties. There's Ukraine showing up again...

I used to like Cohen because of his bombastic style on TV. ("I'd take a bullet for that man! 🙂 ) 

Oh well... another mob dude goes to jail and sings and composes and betrays...

Where have I seen that movie before?

It's a shame for him Trump is not running a mob and stays within the law. So all his singing will get him is a media splash as the caravan passes by.

After he gets out of jail, since he's disbarred, maybe he can get a job as a gopher for a mob chief or a nightclub bouncer or something...

Michael

The best president since Abraham Lincoln is Trump?  I am not sure of the comparison but as far as making America freer again the Pastor is right. It is Trump. I wouldn’t mind seeing one of those “sliding scale of values graphs” showing the various Presidents’ adherents to the Constitution and the promotion of freedom. Yup. Trump or Reagan? I would put Trump over Reagan.     

So, who was the United States greatest enemy? The Japs? The Nazis? The North Vietnamese? No. the greatest enemy of the United States was The Confederate States of America. The CSA sought to destroy The United States. I think it is time to stop being so indulgent with neo Nazis and waving the confederate flag. They are traitors. Peter   

Notes from the net. How Many People Died in 9/11 Attacks? A total of 2,996 people were killed in the 9/11 attacks, including the 19 terrorist hijackers aboard the four airplanes. A total of 2,996 people were killed in the 9/11 attacks, including the 19 terrorist hijackers aboard the four airplanes. 

In the 1994 version of its annual publication, Service and Casualties in Major Wars and Conflicts, the Pentagon put Korean War battle deaths at 33,652 and "other deaths" meaning deaths in the war zone from illness, accidents and other non-battle causes at 3,262.

The Vietnam War was extremely bloody for the United States, although of course it was much more so for the people of Vietnam (both combatants and civilians). American casualties included over 58,200 killed, almost 1,690 missing in action, and over 303,630 injured.

War Losses (USA) American losses in World War I were modest compared to those of other belligerents, with 116,516 deaths and approximately 320,000 sick and wounded of the 4.7 million men who served.

Overall, it's impossible to give an exact number as to how many Americans died in WW2. There are conflicting reports as to the exact number and accurate records were not kept. With that said, most people agree that at least 400,000 Americans were killed during World War II.

Casualties of War. There were an estimated 1.5 million casualties reported during the Civil War.

Donald J Trump is the greatest President ever.

Lincoln set the enemy back four generations, as had to be done, but failed to avoid massive bloodshed.

Trump is destroying their political organization for good and avoiding massive bloodshed.

President Trump is saving America and the whole world from the leftist, progressive, globalist enemy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"But Flynn lied, didn't he?" - Ancient Leftist Proverb

Sure sign you are talking to a fascist.

They are unbothered by treason to eliminate a duly-elected President of the United States if they did not vote for that President.

Despite all the lip service they simply do not embrace any democratic ethos.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Sure sign you are talking to a fascist.

They are unbothered by treason to eliminate a duly-elected President of the United States if they did not vote for that President.

Despite all the lip service they simply do not embrace any democratic ethos.

"He still lied, though", the leftist repeated, over and over, immune to irony...

10 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Say, "And yet still your useless side can't do a damn thing about him walking free and rejoining the administration. Can your side still tie its shoes?"

'So, you admit that Flynn lied", the leftist replied, with a that smug leftist smirk, and a snark that was snide...

(It's all they have left...well, no...now, they are trying to discredit the Kevin Clinesmith admission of guilt by saying that if he lied, that means that lying is bad, and Flynn lied, so it's all back on Flynn...or, if you point out that Flynn was set up and coerced/threatened, then, "well, so was Clinesmith"...the leftist's pretzel logic...maddening; best to not even engage them.)

Say, "He lied and he probably did much worse things, too. But it doesn't matter what great evils he has committed because your side is incompetent and cannot do a damn thing about anything. Now, what else do you have?"

I couldn't go that route, because I reject the premise. If Flynn was clearly threatened to make a lie to protect his family and was not in fact guilty, I refuse to concede that he was "guilty" in the sense that they intend. What they're attempting is to hold people who play fair by the rules while they skirt them, using one's morality against them. Classic villain move.

I refuse to let them set the standard of morality, and to concede to them the premise. And all they do anyway is swing that "but he lied" mantra over and over, without thought, like a knife. It's a trap, like the "are you still beating your wife" routine. The more you try to defend yourself against it, the deeper you sink, to them, like quicksand.

(Ironically, if you answer in return by asking "are you still beating your wife?", they're respond that it's a logical fallacy. They understand the concept. They know better to fall into that trap. They know what they are doing with the "Flynn lied" gotcha! gag. Which is why they are using it, against those who don't know better.)

Better not to engage at all. Can't reason with the unreasonable, as a certain someone said.

(Not like we could discuss the Kantian "categorical imperative" about lying vs. Rand's approval of, say, contextual lying to a robber, or under compulsion to admit guilt when not guilty with them...especially since "objectivity" and "logic' are deemed racist, now...)

(And I'd bet MSK could explain the "But Flynn lied" vs. Clinesmith lied via a core-story narrative framework, and he'd probably be right! But it's really just easier to cut the Gordian know and say they're playing a gotcha! game, and they know it.)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

(And I'd bet MSK could explain the "But Flynn lied" vs. Clinesmith lied via a core-story narrative framework, and he'd probably be right.! But it's really just easier to cut the Gordian know and say they're playing a gotcha! game, and they know it.)

TG,

True.

In their core story, you are the villain, you are evil, so it is OK to lie to you. Ditto for Flynn and so on.

The elitist crowd really does have a bad case of "us against them" where, in addition to that story frame, they feel like they are superior creatures--morally and intellectually--to the "them."

The neurochemical blast they get when they find ways to express that message is quite addictive. And lying to--and about--one of those inferior creatures to frame him, and knowing they are lying, gets them high.

🙂

That sounds exaggerated, but I am not exaggerating.

Don't forget, an essential part of an addiction is the craving when the high goes away.

Michael

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Better not to engage at all. Can't reason with the unreasonable, as a certain someone said.

That works once one sees they have no intention of sincere discussion.

Lately I am enjoying switching to gaslighting and generally driving them nuts, as they did to us for 8 years of Obama, once I see they have no intention of sincere discussion.

"This President has violated more laws than anyone in public office in the history of the United States and still you frothing retards seem incapable of doing a damned thing about it."

• Like 1