Donald Trump

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV618 Apr 2020 - 11:30:12 AM

That is a photo Q posted on Saturday of the two lanterns, identical to the historical ones arranged by Paul Revere, that hang today in Boston's Old North Church, in the window where Patriots could see them from across the Charles River.

Then, Sunday, last night, at his White House news conference, President Trump pulled a medical swab from his pocket saying “It looks innocent ... this is what it is about,” and asked if it reminded of anything, then pulled out two Q-Tips.

• Like 1

President Trump:

“It was a takedown of a duly-elected President"

“The top of the FBI was scum”

“Now the tables have turned.”

“These are crooked people, these are bad people, these are very dangerous people. You know what they are, though? They're scum. They're human scum.”

22 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

President Trump has been using "invisible enemy" for weeks. Here is an explicit example of him using it for other than a microbe.

Jon, reverting to an earlier discussion where you said that "They are united."  This virus is a Big Show example of different coalitions, not all pulling together.  The China/WHO/Gates/Plus "health" coalition aren't "The Illuminati" or the "Deep State" either.  Sometimes overlap in game plans, sometimes not.

Maybe CWGP (China/WHO/Gates/Plus) are what Trump means in speaking of "the hidden enemy."  I don't know, but I think it could be.  (The tweet you posted is hard to interpret.  Does he mean "the Lamestream Media" themselves, or something behind the scenes?)

A point about this virus:  It isn't fully matching up (I hesitate to say "living up") to expectations,  The death toll isn't as large as expected.

Also, the virus might be having unexpected side results - young people getting strokes and children getting inflammatory reactions.  Early data on that.  Not clear if there's a pattern emerging.

Ellen

I don't understand why you say that CCP/WHO/Gates/Plus cannot be tools of the Illuminati or the deep state. I don't recall who I was saying are united back then, but I do think that the CCP and WHO and Bill Gates are all on the same team. The WHO BELONGS to Gates, he is the biggest donor, it closes its doors the day he walks, he owns it. He defends indefensible horrors of the CCP. Of course they are united.

7 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I don't understand why you say that CCP/WHO/Gates/Plus cannot be tools of the Illuminati or the deep state. I don't recall who I was saying are united back then, but I do think that the CCP and WHO and Bill Gates are all on the same team. The WHO BELONGS to Gates, he is the biggest donor, it closes its doors the day he walks, he owns it. He defends indefensible horrors of the CCP. Of course they are united.

CCP/WHO/Gates/Plus are the same team, but not identical to or "tools of" Illuminati or the Deep State.  Sometimes aligned goals, sometimes not.

Ellen

President Trump last week drew attention to meat and other food plants that mysteriously incurred huge employee Covid infections. He coyly asked about the Chinese and Brazilian ownership of certain closed plants.

Today he apparently alluded to signing an executive order re-opening all the plants. They are national security essential now. And probably safe to eat, for the first time in at least decades, as soldiers will be present protecting these essential to national security plants and all their activities will be observed and recorded.

The Scamdemic is starting to backfire hard.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-sign-executive-order-meat-processing-plants-open/story?id=70389089

• Like 1

From the Prez, to my email. Aren't I precious after a mere two donations this year? Trump, Trump, Trump! 

CROOKED HILLARY ENDORSES SLEEPY JOE Did you hear the news Peter? Sleepy Joe Biden just racked up some new endorsements for President of the United States.

First (and shortest), Mini Mike Bloomberg endorsed Biden.
Next, Crazy Bernie was forced to drop out and endorse Biden.
Then, Cheatin’ Obama (after waiting 355 days) endorsed his former VP, Biden.
After that, Nervous Nancy endorsed Biden.
And just today, Crooked Hillary endorsed Biden.

The Liberals are uniting behind their pathetic candidate to try and take me down, and more importantly, to take YOU down. We have a crucial goal coming up in two days, and now that Sleepy Joe has FIVE key Democrat endorsements, I’m going to do something I’ve never done before...
For the NEXT HOUR, all contributions made to our critical $5,000,000 End-of-Month Goal will be not 3, not 4, but 5X-MATCHED! We need to absolutely CRUSH Joe this month, Peter, and I can’t do it without you. I want a list of all Patriots who donate in the NEXT HOUR.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Maybe the whole damn Russia thing was a giant, years-long HOAX?

FBI handwritten notes coming wherein they openly discuss framing Flynn.

Our government framed a three-star general and our duly-elected President's Advisor.

Why isn't the media discussing this?

Because, Scamdemic.

On 4/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shared some reactions to an article some pig wrote and published in Jeffrey Epstein University Magazine.

And public education is crap anyway.

--Brant