Donald Trump

On 1/6/2019 at 5:42 PM, Marc said:

God bless President Trump!

God bless President Trump!

and 

God bless President Trump!

Ivanka Trump 2024 after President Trump wins all 50 states in the Union ( guaranteed ) , yeah , yeah , even California folks. 

I’m the same guy who predicted on this thread numerous times how shorting Apple stock was the play of the decade and Apple just lost $450 billion market cap. 

Naysayers , naysayers , where art thou , naysayers ? 

Have you left with William ? 

And to any of my Jewish brothers and sisters , how any of you could ever vote Democrat again after Trumps Jerusalem move , literally disgust me . 

God bless America and God bless MY President , Donald Trump 

All 50.

Dz_YjhFWkAAZmlL?format=png&name=900x900

Research for yourself. Think for yourself. Trust yourself.

If Q is fake and pure nonsense, then why are the media and so many other various flunkies expending so much effort to attack it, to convince you it is stupid, to get you to look away from it? It does not compute.

Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI
Think termination of sr DOJ
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

I don't think I would travel to Viet Nam to chat will any North Koreans. I am leery of any countries we have had "recent" armed conflicts with like Viet Nam, including Germany and Japan. Although if a majority of the country thinks/feels  the country was liberated by America it might change things. I wonder if many Iraqi's despise us, for instance, or hail us for defeating their home grown monsters Sadam and sons?

China entered our conflict with proxy North Korea (stand in for the Soviet Union) and drove our forces back. We had a revolution with England but I think all is forgiven.

I was in Japan for 9 months in 1966 and I was surprised at how little they seemed to despise or hate the U.S. My brother did almost get punched by a 50? year old man in a bar in Sasebo. He was drunk and very bitter about losing the war and our occupation, and we were not far from Nagasaki and all the memories it conveys.

I was stationed in South Korea in 1968 and 1969 and I think they considered our presence necessary. And we did drive the Japs out in 1945. I think they were good allies and I still do. The current South Korean honcho may be cowtow-ing a bit to Kim of the north for reunification.

Since this is a Trump thread I will also mention that every year Trump is President it is a very good year and I think, no I know, history will affirm this.   Peter  

Who is Trey Gowdy? Extensive experience as a prosecutor?

What are tribunals?

Did Lindsey Graham question Justice Kavanaugh about tribunals at the judge’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings?

Why would Graham ask Kavanaugh if American citizens could be tried, not in a civilian court but by a military tribunal?

(Kavanaugh said, yes, of course they can.)

It is a short clip, and context matters, I am trying to find the rest of the video, but why is Gowdy now talking about tribunals?

Donald Trump has made America so great that transgender activists have to burn down their own homes to fake hate crimes against themselves.

”Local drag queen Jeff Graves said that he was alarmed by the details of the investigation, and said that if Joly is found guilty, he will try to claw back donations raised for the transgender activist's legal defense. 

"I feel as though I was used for a money scam," said Graves. "It hurt and it still does."”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-25/transgender-activist-accused-burning-down-own-home-hate-crime-killed-five-pets

On 2/24/2019 at 9:45 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Evergreen...

:)

Michael

"Rosebud," he whispered. Cut away to a snow sled from many years ago. "Evergreen," he whispered . . . . Wow, the Prez said bullshit. I tuned into the Ozcurs late after watching Victoria on PBS. I liked the 90 second time limit on speeches and the montage of all the Hollywood people who will be missed. I think the shorter speech time limit kept many of the retarded leftists from bashing The Great One.  

Michael Cohen is testifying in Congress and the fake news media is going apeshit. They think now they've got Trump. Now he's done for. Yada yada yada.

It's Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner all over again.

Cohen is going to jail, so he's trying to make himself relevant before he does in order to ramp up his advance when he writes his tell-all book. Substance-wise, all this noise is a clown show.

The only Michael Cohen fact that happened today is that he got disbarred. He's not a lawyer anymore.

That's one fact that no amount of spin will turn into an anti-Trump story. But it's also the only solid fact about Michael Cohen today other than the fact that he is in Washington.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael Cohen is testifying in Congress and the fake news media is going apeshit. They think now they've got Trump. Now he's done for. Yada yada yada.

It's Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner all over again.

Cohen is going to jail, so he's trying to make himself relevant before he does in order to ramp up his advance when he writes his tell-all book. Substance-wise, all this noise is a clown show.

The only Michael Cohen fact that happened today is that he got disbarred. He's not a lawyer anymore.

That's one fact that no amount of spin will turn into an anti-Trump story. But it's also the only solid fact about Michael Cohen today other than the fact that he is in Washington.

Michael

Mueller and this administration are all about law and order, unbiased justice, even if it's the President's lawyer.

I love "on the sidelines" of #TrumpKimSummit.

He's negotiating peace with a nuclear—armed country, ending a state of war that has existed between us for the last 70 years.

While doing that he scores a deal for $12.7 billion of planes, then goes out for a smoke break with Phu Trong and a few of the Bamboo guys and returns with an additional $2.9 billion dollars.

Best President ever.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tmj said:

Man , Vlad is just leading him around by the nose.

tmj,

I remember a time when who what when where why and how were taught as elements of clear expression.

Now the thing is blurting out cryptic opinions that I call "cheap profundity." It makes the blurter feel good, I guess.

If there is an idea or something specific that led you to share your wisdom with us, I would be interested.

I'm serious. I'm curious. What are you talking about?

Michael

• Like 1

Michael

Just a blurt to make the blurter feel good, I apologize.

It was a sarcastic remark in regard to the Trump-haters/MSM and what their reactions may sound like after reading the posts about the progress Trump and his administration have had toward Making AGA.

TDS and their intellectual dishonesty will never allow them to admit any 'good' from Trump without trying to tie it to his personal advantage ( or that of his family and their business dealings) and or how he keeps somehow advantaging Russia and specifically Putin's designs for Russia.

I'll refrain from posting until I cobble together more coherent ideas with at least 50 or more words.

But blurting does feel good for the lazy, I suppose that is what emoticons/jis are for, and likes and trophies.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tmj said:

Michael

Just a blurt to make the blurter feel good, I apologize.

It was a sarcastic remark in regard to the Trump-haters/MSM and what their reactions may sound like after reading the posts about the progress Trump and his administration have had toward Making AGA.

TDS and their intellectual dishonesty will never allow them to admit any 'good' from Trump without trying to tie it to his personal advantage ( or that of his family and their business dealings) and or how he keeps somehow advantaging Russia and specifically Putin's designs for Russia.

I'll refrain from posting until I cobble together more coherent ideas with at least 50 or more words.

But blurting does feel good for the lazy, I suppose that is what emoticons/jis are for, and likes and trophies.

tmj,

LOL...

Now I understand.

Michael

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael Cohen is testifying in Congress and the fake news media is going apeshit.

Michael Cohen's opening remarks today before the House Oversight Committee ... see also the text here (via Axios) :

Edited by william.scherk
Grsmmar and skelling