Donald Trump

He is gloating that his friend at National Enquirer took this clown down, but this is more than mere gloating and name-calling. Trump is publically calling out Bezos’, Amazon’s and Washington Post’s CIA status. CIA have long been ridiculed as “Clowns In America” and  “clown,” for short and singular. Bozo the Clown. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown

Donald J. Trump

So sorry to hear the news about Jeff Bozo being taken down by a competitor whose reporting, I understand, is far more accurate than the reporting in his lobbyist newspaper, the Amazon Washington Post. Hopefully the paper will soon be placed in better & more responsible hands!

On 1/17/2019 at 12:57 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Hahaha! She was on her way to the airport.

DxIrbtUXcAA5T07?format=jpg&name=large

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was trying to leave the country on Thursday and she is second in line of Presidential succession, after Vice President Pence.

Interesting about her plans to leave the country Thursday is this arrest of a man who "planned to attack the White House on Thursday" with anti-tank rockets, rifles and other explosives https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/forsyth-county-man-charged-with-plot-to-attack-white-house-fbi-says/905525963

Nancy donning royal purple, of course. Donna Brazille tweet yesterday:

HV-rCq8I_bigger.jpgDonna BrazileVerified account @donnabrazile
FollowFollow @donnabrazile
More

Donna Brazile Retweeted TIME

#MadamSpeaker today #PresidentPelosi shortly thereafter #MLKWeekend is underway Keep Hope Alive!

Donna Brazile added,

OdBoPJnWaPhyiD9f.jpg
2:12
Verified account

1:35 PM - 18 Jan 2019

President Trump just gave a milquetoast announcement on a border compromise. Three years for DACA and TPS folks, his 5.7 billion for the wall, and other stuff. And he emphasized the word "compromise." Ann Coulter said we elected Trump and got Jeb.

I think President Trump knows this will be rejected outright by the Dems under Pelosi and by the fake news anti-Trump media. He knows this is going to be a media shitstorm--he even knows this shitstorm will be guaranteed because he will antagonize Coulter and people who think like her.

So why did he do this? Did the man who outwitted the entire globalist elitist crony establishment turn uncunning all of a sudden? Did he take a stupid pill and, like Samson who got his hair cut or Superman next to kryptonite, lose his superpowers?

I might be wrong, but I don't think so. I think President Trump knows what is going to happen and what the result of that will be. Think about the following and see if they come to pass.

He just put a massive spotlight on the immigration problem with a changed frame. What was the frame change? Simple: all the upcoming posturing by the Dems. This was already starting to be visible, but not to the public at large. Now it will be.

And to make sure the frame changes during all this posturing, I expect to see a massive "victimization" media campaign, but coming from the Trump side. That is, I expect to see a lot more angel parents in the news (this is already taking place), DACA and TPS folks complaining they lost the guarantee of three years because (fill in the injury), focus on the victims of crime due to illegal alien criminals, scenes of devastation from Fentanyl, and on and on. I expect to see a Trump media machine doing what the Dems normally do.

Meanwhile, the Dems are going to go overboard with arrogant sanctimonious declarations and manifestations of intransigence, fake "fact-checking" on Trump's offer, and on and on, thinking they are standing up to a bully without realizing they are looking like a bully themselves to more and more of the average public. Pelosi has already declared President Trump's offer as a "non-starter."

In other words, if I am right, the part that unfolded today was President Trump doing rope-a-dope to tire out the opponent.

This will pave the way for either of two knockout outcomes:

1. The public pressure will build so much on vulnerable Democrats, they will openly break with Pelosi and vote for the $5.7 billion in the House, in which case, she will be demoralized and he will get much more out of them, or

2. President Trump will ultimately declare a public emergency and use the military to build the wall and put a new immigration system in place. People who would not accept that today will accept it after the public circus where the Dems will be made to look like heartless arrogant fools.

Let's see what happens.

But no matter. I'm right. I know it and so do you.

:) 

Michael

• Like 1

Of course you are right.

He mentioned new money to "help secure our ports of entry" in his speech, as well. (At about 8:00 minutes in.)

Pelosi cannot agree to it because she represents the people who own the drug and human trafficking businesses that depend upon the border and ports of entry staying open.

• Like 1

Here is some gravy from Mitt Romney.

https://twitter.com/SenatorRomney/status/1086742109242179585

.@POTUS has put forth a reasonable, good faith proposal that will reopen the government and help secure the border. I look forward to voting for it and will work to encourage my Republican and Democratic colleagues to do the same.

3:48 PM - 19 Jan 2019

(It's only gravy because it's so lame. :) )

btw - Since I followed the security guidelines of IPB and HTML posting is no longer accessible to users, that means, for now, embedding tweets is no longer possible. I can do it, but nobody else can. And that to me is unfair in discussions.

So the way I did it above is available to all. That is the way I will do it from now on until a different solution for all is found. If you want to embed a tweet, I suggest you use this system (name the person making the tweet, provide a link to the tweet, then paste the text of the tweet, including the time and date, as a quote).

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump just gave a milquetoast announcement on a border compromise. Three years for DACA and TPS folks, his 5.7 billion for the wall, and other stuff. And he emphasized the word "compromise." Ann Coulter said we elected Trump and got Jeb.

I think President Trump knows this will be rejected outright by the Dems under Pelosi and by the fake news anti-Trump media. He knows this is going to be a media shitstorm--he even knows this shitstorm will be guaranteed because he will antagonize Coulter and people who think like her.

So why did he do this? Did the man who outwitted the entire globalist elitist crony establishment turn uncunning all of a sudden? Did he take a stupid pill and, like Samson who got his hair cut or Superman next to kryptonite, lose his superpowers?

I might be wrong, but I don't think so. I think President Trump knows what is going to happen and what the result of that will be. Think about the following and see if they come to pass.

He just put a massive spotlight on the immigration problem with a changed frame. What was the frame change? Simple: all the upcoming posturing by the Dems. This was already starting to be visible, but not to the public at large. Now it will be.

And to make sure the frame changes during all this posturing, I expect to see a massive "victimization" media campaign, but coming from the Trump side. That is, I expect to see a lot more angel parents in the news (this is already taking place), DACA and TPS folks complaining they lost the guarantee of three years because (fill in the injury), focus on the victims of crime due to illegal alien criminals, scenes of devastation from Fentanyl, and on and on. I expect to see a Trump media machine doing what the Dems normally do.

Meanwhile, the Dems are going to go overboard with arrogant sanctimonious declarations and manifestations of intransigence, fake "fact-checking" on Trump's offer, and on and on, thinking they are standing up to a bully without realizing they are looking like a bully themselves to more and more of the average public. Pelosi has already declared President Trump's offer as a "non-starter."

In other words, if I am right, the part that unfolded today was President Trump doing rope-a-dope to tire out the opponent.

This will pave the way for either of two knockout outcomes:

1. The public pressure will build so much on vulnerable Democrats, they will openly break with Pelosi and vote for the $5.7 billion in the House, in which case, she will be demoralized and he will get much more out of them, or

2. President Trump will ultimately declare a public emergency and use the military to build the wall and put a new immigration system in place. People who would not accept that today will accept it after the public circus where the Dems will be made to look like heartless arrogant fools.

Let's see what happens.

But no matter. I'm right. I know it and so do you.

:) 

Michael

Trump has no ground game 

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Trump has no ground game 

Somewhat simple but I tend to agree more than not. Trump's primary function aside from the official duties of his office is to expose the vacuity and stupidly, the outright evil of the left. In that he's done a bang up job.

--Brant

This totalitarian took an oath to defend the Constitution.

The Gang–owned–and–operated media tees up a lie to try to generate hysteria against pro-America patriots, then their owned and operated Congressman violates his oath on cue.

Yarmuth needs to be on the list of coming House expulsions.

”House Budget Committee chair Rep. John Yarmuth (D-KY) called Sunday for a ban on teenagers wearing “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hats”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/20/john-yarmuth-senior-democrat-ban-teens-from-wearing-maga-hats/

From Twitter:

Rep. John Yarmuth ✔ @RepJohnYarmuth

The President’s fans seem far more upset by my (obvious) joke about banning hats than they were when the President said literally the same thing about banning actual human beings. Go figure.

5:16 PM - Jan 20, 2019

Here's the full video.  I agree with Scott Adams's opinion on this.

6 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Anyone else opposing these people would be dead already. It is impossible to imagine better ground game.

6 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Anyone else opposing these people would be dead already. It is impossible to imagine better ground game.

Oh no , I was saying sarcastically because folks said Trump had no ground game , that’s just me being sarcastic that the anti Trump idiots ,  have been wrong on every single thing about Trump ! 

So , when I state “ no ground game “ I’m just mocking all the idiots who continue to be wrong and just don’t choose to see reality yet 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9thdoctor said:

From Twitter:

Rep. John Yarmuth ✔ @RepJohnYarmuth

The President’s fans seem far more upset by my (obvious) joke about banning hats than they were when the President said literally the same thing about banning actual human beings. Go figure.

5:16 PM - Jan 20, 2019

Here's the full video.  I agree with Scott Adams's opinion on this.

It’s always just a joke with these psychopaths. Probably only just a joke when they wet themselves over the “potential illegality” of Trump signing soldiers’ MAGA hats visiting them overseas. Deranged motherfuckers.

I listened to Adams until 15:30 when he admonishes the boys for wearing MAGA hats knowing it can trigger psychopaths.

I’m so ready for guillotines.

This is all driven by the psychopathic globalist corporatists who own the media and politicians and are conspiring to bring civil war.

BNL NEWS has learned that families to some of the boys from Covington Catholic seen in the video have received serious death threats, as has the principal of the school. Several students told us they won’t be attending school next week due to bomb threats made against the school.
DxZDn-dWoAAOs1w.jpg
3:32 PM - 20 Jan 2019

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I personally think Trump should be King iof the World ! 

He is literally that incredible !

I love my President 

No one can be more of that than he is right now. And that's about as much as the world can take.

Poor Objectivism. So far from Galt, so close to the United States.

--Brant

11 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

No one can be more of that than he is right now. And that's about as much as the world can take.

Poor Objectivism. So far from Galt, so close to the United States.

--Brant

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

!I listened to Adams until 15:30 when he admonishes the boys for wearing MAGA hats knowing it can trigger psychopaths.

Wow, it works in 15 minutes!

12 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

I listened to Adams until 15:30 when he admonishes the boys for wearing MAGA hats knowing it can trigger psychopaths.

Wow,  and that trigger works in just 15 minutes!

Impressive.

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

Marc my friend, you are literally right.

No one is as literally unbelievable as Trump,

Obama is way more unbelievable than Trump. And Hillary is way more unbelievable than Obama.

Oh, wait, you weren't talking about reality, though, were you? You were talking about the hate-fantasy version of Trump that you've invented. If so, then, yes, you're correct that no one is as unbelievable as your hate-fantasy version of Trump.

J

Interesting discussion about the yellow vest movement.

The majority still don’t know it but a worldwide revolution for the history books has begun.

”The middle-class reaction to the yellow vests has been telling. Immediately, the protesters were denounced as xenophobes, anti-Semites and homophobes. The elites present themselves as anti-fascist and anti-racist but this is merely a way of defending their class interests. It is the only argument they can muster to defend their status, but it is not working anymore.

Now the elites are afraid. For the first time, there is a movement which cannot be controlled through the normal political mechanisms. The gilets jaunes didn’t emerge from the trade unions or the political parties. It cannot be stopped. There is no ‘off’ button. Either the intelligentsia will be forced to properly acknowledge the existence of these people, or they will have to opt for a kind of soft totalitarianism.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-21/gilets-jaunes-are-unstoppable-now-elites-are-afraid