Objectivist Greeting card "New Baby"

caroljane

Hi! To the hubbies(big shout-out to Howie and Johnny) and the wives (Dommy & Daggy, hey, best of luck)

But now you're mommy and daddy, and it's still all about you but also about a helpless human being for whom you have taken responsibility.

I've integrated that you will respect the rights of this individual and not hinder it from inventing its soul, and only worship it when such a result has been irrefutably produced by induction.

Hi! To the hubbies(big shout-out to Howie and Johnny) and the wives (Dommy & Daggy, hey, best of luck)

But now you're mommy and daddy, and it's still all about you but also about a helpless human being for whom you have taken responsibility.

I've integrated that you will respect the rights of this individual and not hinder it from inventing its soul, and only worship it when such a result has been irrefutably produced by induction.

Translation: Marriage is an exchange of values between equals.

Families are communes.

The first minute you see that baby, you're toast.

Translation: Marriage is an exchange of values between equals.

Families are communes.

The first minute you see that baby, you're toast.

Babies are trouble and babies are fun. In the long run, more fun than trouble.

Ba'al Chatzaf (We made four).

• 1 year later...

Dan - for reference on Metaphysical Moochers thread.