Pat Condell: Your Faith is a Joke

sjw

Didn't watch this. The title is crap. He can't know faith if he hasn't any or experienced it so he can't tell us about it. It has to be, therefore, deductive and implicitly anti-empirical. This all has to do with molding and controlling people. Tend your own garden and tell us about it. Don't lecture others about theirs; maybe your flowers are dying. Go piss on them--you know, for the nourishment and hydration.

--Brant

I've no faith at all

Edited by Brant Gaede

Didn't watch this. The title is crap. He can't know faith if he hasn't any or experienced it so he can't tell us about it. It has to be, therefore, deductive and implicitly anti-empirical. This all has to do with molding and controlling people. Tend your own garden and tell us about it. Don't lecture others about theirs; maybe your flowers are dying. Go piss on them--you know, for the nourishment and hydration.

--Brant

I've no faith at all

You've missed out. He's a comedian with a laser sharp intellect. I don't always agree with him either but admire his wit.

http://www.patcondell.net/page9/page9.html

Shayne

"Didn't watch this. The title is crap. He can't know faith if he hasn't any or experienced it so he can't tell us about it. It has to be, therefore, deductive and implicitly anti-empirical."

Repudiating hogwash is not "anti-empirical," and the author of the video does it with such zest, articulateness and brio that it would be self-deprivation not to watch the rant. Be empirical and see for yourself what a smashing success it is. Don't take it on faith that the evidence-eschewing nay-sayers are justified in their nay-saying and evidence-eschewing.

"Didn't watch this. The title is crap. He can't know faith if he hasn't any or experienced it so he can't tell us about it. It has to be, therefore, deductive and implicitly anti-empirical."

Repudiating hogwash is not "anti-empirical," and the author of the video does it with such zest, articulateness and brio that it would be self-deprivation not to watch the rant. Be empirical and see for yourself what a smashing success it is. Don't take it on faith that the evidence-eschewing nay-sayers are justified in their nay-saying and evidence-eschewing.

OKAY! I'LL WATCH IT!!!!!

--Brant

kicking and screaming