Warren Buffet, Objectivist Hero

sjw

Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett also insisted that the wealthy didn't sacrifice. "There's no sacrifice among the rich," Buffett said. "There's plenty of sacrifice going on now. I mean, if you look at Iraq and now Afghanistan, there's been sacrifice. But I would doubt if you take the people on the Forbes 400 list -- whether many of them have a child or a grandchild that served in Iraq or Afghanistan -- they come home in body bags to Nebraska, but they don't have to call up anybody up at the country club to notify them," he said.

http://www.realclear...g_the_rich.html

Well there is a simple solution...

O'biwan should appoint a Spread the Sacrifice Czar, the SS Czar, and, together with the Social Security, the other SS thugs, randomly select the social security numbers of five thousand of the wealthiest's children, grandchildren, nephews and nieces and execute them.

Then send all the body bags to SAC HQ's in Omaha Nebraska and make the phone calls to the country clubs. There problem solved.

Shortly after the second MOVE shootout in 1985, Mayor Wilson Goode of Philadelphia announced on live air that it was his job "to spread the pain around." I had just read Atlas Shrugged and remember laughing out loud.

• 9 months later...

Peter if true, that's worse than cynical, it's pure evil.

Shayne

Yes, Buffett ~is~ pure evil, but now that he is arguing for the higher taxation of rich people, all should be forgiven, right? I mean, isn't this an admission of what we all know: that rich people got that way by taking advantage of public services paid for by the taxpayers, and that they should "pay their fair share"? So, if he wanted new investment and wealth opportunities through a liberal domination of the Federal government, this only creates more to sacrifice to the Federal government. We should applaud this, right?

REB