Midterms in Nevada

Kyla

As late as I am coming to the party, I'd love some advice! I'm currently a resident of NV (and about ready to break my TV to avoid seeing yet another smear political ad). I've paid a lot less attention to the elections than I should have, but my interest and urgency has been renewed after reading Atlas yet again. I would love to hear what you all have to say about the candidates in my state, an Objectivist Voter Guide, so to speak. Thanks!

Here is how I see it.

For senate there is no question that Sharron Angle MUST be elected. While there are areas to disagree with her Reid must be kicked out of office, at this point in time a drunk mickey mouse would be better. This man is a progressive, he is fundamentally altering this country and attempting to turn America into a Democracy. We ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY we are a Republic.

After that I don't know what district you live in. The question after the Reid/Angle race is what do you want your vote to do? Do you want to vote on principles or do you want to vote for someone that you agree with less but who stands a chance to win.

Candidates who can win

http://wegnerforcongress.com/kens-pledge.html

http://deanheller.com/dean

In the third district the guy is so bad I wont even post it.

Candidates on principle

District 1 Edward LP

District 2 Russel Independent American

District 3 Scott Independent American

If the Republican is not a monster, and is polling within ten points of the Democrat, vote Republican. If the Republican is not within ten points of the Democrat, and some third party candidate better fits your druthers, consider the third party candidate. Then still vote Republican.

If the Republican is not within ten points of the Democrat, and some third party candidate better fits your druthers, consider the third party candidate. Then still vote Republican.

Laughs hard.

On a side note I am talking with a friend who wants to start a political party where I live (we have talked about it theoretically and she wants to take it further). I would like to see voter initiatives in every state legalizing Fusion Voting. Then the creating of several State (not national) parties. This would change politics as we know it.

As late as I am coming to the party, I'd love some advice! I'm currently a resident of NV (and about ready to break my TV to avoid seeing yet another smear political ad). I've paid a lot less attention to the elections than I should have, but my interest and urgency has been renewed after reading Atlas yet again. I would love to hear what you all have to say about the candidates in my state, an Objectivist Voter Guide, so to speak. Thanks!

Welcome to OL Kyla.

I am fascinated with forensics.

Nevada CD 3 Is this your Congressional District?

What type of weaponry do you utilize?

Adam