CBN - 'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West

Michael Stuart Kelly

CBN - 'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West

This video is from the Christian Broadcasting Network, with Dale Hurd reporting, and was posted on September 1, 2010.

This is what happens when you think all Muslims are equal and do not sort the Wahabbis and other radicals out from the rest. This is Europe's biggest mistake with Islam.

Unfortunately, the report makes the same slant, but it is otherwise a very good report--including footage made with a hidden camera.

One of the saddest parts is that Saudi Arabian people, who fund most of this stuff, are doing it with money sent from the West for oil.

Notice that people come in from all over Paris to block the street off. This is organized bullying and it is intended to grow.

<embed src="http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17933" height="300" width="533" allowfullscreen="true"/>

Michael

One of the saddest parts is that Saudi Arabian people, who fund most of this stuff, are doing it with money sent from the West for oil.

Now you know why I ride my bike as much as I can. Every gallon I buy puts a quarter in the pocket of al Queda.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Michael,

It's hard not to see those street prayers as a show of force.

There are some inaccuracies in the clip: a woman is shown supposedly saying that "the veil" is ordained in the Qur'an, when she is out in public and isn't wearing one. If you're going to criticize Islamic dress codes, learn the difference between hijab (basic female cover-up, including head scarf) and niqab (the veil, the abaya, the burqa).

Sa'udi money for mosques, religious books, imams, etc. all goes to support some of the very worst.

Robert Campbell