Please have a look at the following series of lectures:

Enjoy and be enlightened.

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 2 weeks later...

Please have a look at the following series of lectures:

Enjoy and be enlightened.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Global warming is such a huge hoax.

More accurately: Anthropogenic Global Warming is such a huge hoax. In fact we are now living in an interglacial warm epoch. That is to say the warm period between ice ages. Long ago it was much colder than it is now and in the future (who knows how far in the future?) it will be colder than it is now.

The real issue is what is the main driver of the current warm epoch. Is it natural processes or is it human activity (in particular the CO2 effluence produced by human activity).

Ba'al Chatzaf

I've recommended this book on another thread and I'm quite sure people here will find 'Climatism!' by Steve Goreham to be informative and marvelously focused and well researched. Strange how I can't find a single environmentalist critique against this book; you would think that such a drastic and anti-agw book would be picked on.

• 3 months later...

hmm texas, deep south and tax shelter island will be hit hard when global warming start maybe GOP party will lose voters and change ther mind then.... (in 1989 they did say that more storm would happen in 2025 but it did happen 2001-2010..)why dont the bussnis fokls look at all the new tech they can earn money on and alle r&d they can do when global warming comming??

Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.

BTW, you have part 3 twice in the links.