Stopping Earth Degeneration

Guest BURTNER31

Guest BURTNER31

Renewable sources of energy are growing in importance as the world gets increasingly dependent on energy for its functioning. This sort of energy is inexhaustible and will not diminish with time. Besides its unlimited nature of availability, it is also safe to use and is environment friendly. Unlike Fossil fuels, the usage of renewable sources of energy does not lead to the emission of harmful gases.

The major sources of renewable energy are the sun, ocean and wind. The role of the renewable sources in the fight against environmental pollution cannot be underestimated. A recent study shows that the non-renewable sources of energy like the fossil fuels cause high emissions of gases that create a greenhouse effect on Earth. By shifting to renewable sources of energy, it would be possible to halt global warming to a great extent.

The initial costs of setting up a renewable energy plant may be higher but this is going to be beneficial in the long run. The investors have realized the importance of shifting to renewable sources of energy as alternate source of energy. There are more Renewable Energy Investors today than ever in the past.

No way, José.

You are now flagged as a spammer and shall post no more on this forum under this account. I have also removed your backlink. (On second thought, since you are from India spamming like this, I went ahead and deleted the account.)

If OL readers want to see what I mean about spammer, take a sentence from this joker's post and search for it between quote marks on Google. See what comes up.

Michael

What I particularly enjoy is how such little dribbles imply we know nothing on the subject. Yeah, thanks for teaching me something new!

Good ridance to mental midgets.

~ Shane

• 1 month later...

I also have some information about energy that this is the capacity of a system to do work. That system may be a jet, carrying hundreds of passengers across the ocean. A baby's body, growing bone cells. A kite, rising on the wind. Or a wave of light crossing a space.

SPAM LINK DELETED BY MSK

Do you know the Second Law of Thermodynamics?

Ba'al Chatzaf

"Renewable sources of energy are growing in importance as the world gets increasingly dependent on energy for its functioning."

Yeah, I miss the good old days when the world ran on magic and prayer instead of that newfangled energy stuff.

As Robert A. Heinlein stated:

"One man's magic is another man's engineering."

I also have some information about energy that this is the capacity of a system to do work. That system may be a jet, carrying hundreds of passengers across the ocean. A baby's body, growing bone cells. A kite, rising on the wind. Or a wave of light crossing a space.

SPAM LINK DELETED BY MSK

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

When you respond to spammers, you make my job harder. You even allowed a live spam link to escape me until just now..

Michael

SPAM LINK DELETED BY MSK

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

When you respond to spammers, you make my job harder. You even allowed a live spam link to escape me until just now..

Michael

Oops.

Ba'al Chatzaf