White House seeks to influence election

DavidMcK

The White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel sought to stop Sestak from running against Specter using former Pres. Bill Clinton.

This is the same guy (Emanuel) that poked NY congressman Massa in the chest during the Health Care debate. This administration plays hardball.

Obama is skating on thin ice with this one.

He was really stupid to allow his attorney to say he had knowledge of the offer and sent Clinton.

That is a confession. Now the argument is whether there is a difference between a paid goodie and a non-paid goodie, i.e. whether a non-paid goodie can be a bribe.

And that is almost all the grounds anyone needs for an impeachment proceeding.

Two adjectives keep coming up in my mind in relation to Obama (in addition to collectivist idealist): incompetent and dumb-ass.

Michael

Obama is skating on thin ice with this one.

He was really stupid to allow his attorney to say he had knowledge of the offer and sent Clinton.

That is a confession. Now the argument is whether there is a difference between a paid goodie and a non-paid goodie, i.e. whether a non-paid goodie can be a bribe.

And that is almost all the grounds anyone needs for an impeachment proceeding.

Two adjectives keep coming up in my mind in relation to Obama (in addition to collectivist idealist): incompetent and dumb-ass.

Michael

Estimate the chances of this highly Democrat and Left Wing House bringing in a Bill of Impeachment. I would estimate a zero chance. How about you?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

After November?

Kinda obvious, ain't it?

Michael

No it isn't. The Democrats will still have a majority in the House.

Ba'al Chatzaf