Hello again

BruceJ

Hi all:

First, I would like to thank Michael and Kat for sponsoring and maintaining this site. I will endeavor to foster its intended benefits.

I won't reiterate the “About Me” portion of my user profile. I will provide some additional context relevant to an introduction.

[unless otherwise provided, the default scope and/or context for any statement or appropriate part will be “generally and/or relatively”. For instance, the statement “I like cats” should be interpreted as “I (generally) like cats (relative to, and not to the exclusion of non-cats). I will grant others the same consideration to the best of my abilities.]

First, my admiration for Ayn Rand accomplishments is very high. Her effective contributions to the promotion of the inherent individual rights of life, liberty and property are arguably unmatched in many contexts. While my world view is mostly aligned with those of (post-)objectivism, I am not “all in”. I will attempt to clarify this over time.

Hopefully, I will be afforded the opportunity to contribute and learn from others on this forums; as I revisit, refine, and reconstruct my own views and assertions.

Cheers, ~ Bruce