Hospital Humor- House

rationalRN

Sure, in fact I was thinking you look a bit like “13”. If you’re a Hugh Laurie fan, check out his novel The Gun Seller, its really good. A James Bond spoof, with flavorings via PG Wodehouse. His best program, I think, was Jeeves and Wooster from the early 90’s. Also A Bit of Fry and Laurie and Black Adder were great.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"The trouble with you, Spode, is that just because you have succeeded in inducing a handful of half-wits to disfigure the London scene by going about in black shorts, you think you're someone. You hear them shouting "Heil, Spode!" and you imagine it is the Voice of the People. That is where you make your bloomer. What the Voice of the People is saying is: "Look at that frightful ass Spode swanking about in footer bags! Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher?"

PG Wodehouse, The Code of the Woosters 1938

House's facial expressions make the whole scene. Perhaps the endless promos during the World Series will have sufficiently brainwashed me into watching House and Bones.

I think he is just hilarious! I will probably buy his book later today. Thanks for the recommendations!

Edited by rationalRN