Don't miss Glenn Beck this week

Glenn Beck is doing a five-part expose on Obama, the left, and the hidden agenda behind this administration, the stimulus, cap-and trade, and socialized medicine. It airs on Fox News at 5PM and rebroadcasts at 2AM. You can also catch clips on YouTube.

It is the best news reporting I have ever seen on TV.

The left is already throwing fits, accusing Beck of fear mongering and racism.

Please watch this and tell everyone you know to record it on VCR or DVR.

Question With Boldness

Monday, August 24, 2009

By Glenn Beck

WATCH THIS TONIGHT, Rebroadcast 2AM

The questions no one else will ask:

• Our unfunded liabilities for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?

• We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and health care programs before we stop the flow of red ink?

• The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN: How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?

• If it was so important for Congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it, why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent six months later?

• Former President Bush said he had to abandon free market principles in order to save them; how exactly does that work?

• Why won’t member of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?

• Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?

• Was the "cash for clunkers" program meant to save the Earth or the economy? Did it accomplish either?

• How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist, become a special adviser to the president?

• Did President Obama know of Van Jones’ radical political beliefs when he named him special adviser?

• The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus bill; why was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?

• If politicians aren’t writing the bills and aren’t reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1,000-page plus bills actually impose on the American people?

• If the "public option" health care plan is so good, why won’t politicians agree to have that as their plan?

SHOW INFO

Airs Weekdays at 5 p.m. ET

Glenn Beck's bio

The One Thing archive

Glenn Beck's interview archive

E-mail the show: glennbeck@foxnews.com

• If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn what’s on our mind, why do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?

• Politicians are refusing to attend town hall meetings complaining, without evidence, that they are scripted. Does that mean we shouldn’t come out and vote for you since every campaign stop, baby kiss and speech you give is scripted?

• Why would you want to overwhelm the system?

• Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through Congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about not letting a crisis go to waste?

• What are the president's "czars" paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?

240421_320_new_republic.jpg

Question With BoldnessTuesday, August 25, 2009

By Glenn Beck

Are you hateful if you ask:

Day 2

• Who is "surrounding" the president in the White House?

• Do any of the president's advisers have criminal records?

• Are the president's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?

• Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?

• What role do they have in crafting bills?

• What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders; where are they now?

• What qualifications must one have to be a presidential adviser?

• What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?

• Do the "czars" have power?

• Should a communist have the ear of the president of the United States?

• What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?

This is the first 10 minutes of the series:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-zGN1oeGDA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-zGN1oeGDA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-zGN1oeGDA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Excellent work Ted:

I have been following Beck's for the last 4-5 years. Picked him up in Virginia. Real courage.

I started another thread - Capitalism: the known ideal about the pressure on Beck's advertisers to

pull out.

A marxist fascist in the White House! Who would have figured that type of unity.

Allan Drury must be rolling in his grave.

Adam

Excellent work Ted:

I have been following Beck's for the last 4-5 years. Picked him up in Virginia. Real courage.

I started another thread - Capitalism: the known ideal about the pressure on Beck's advertisers to

pull out.

A marxist fascist in the White House! Who would have figured that type of unity.

Allan Drury must be rolling in his grave.

Adam

Thanks. I have an email with links to view the already aired episodes and other info for anyone who wants it. Send your email address to me privately here and I will forward it to any who are interested.

Tonight's episode is on the Left's attacks on free speech. Tune in at 5pm. Last night's rebroadcast at 2am was interrupted by breaking news. I will forward links to the broadcast on YouTube to anyone who wants them.

I guess it's just me, but I don't see what the big party is all about with this guy. He contradicts himself constantly, and basically seems no more than a watered-down version of Stewart or Colbert. I can barely stand to watch him, he acts like such a ninny. It's almost as digestively unsettling as watching Limbaugh, were one to mount such risk.

rde

I guess it's just me, but I don't see what the big party is all about with this guy. He contradicts himself constantly, and basically seems no more than a watered-down version of Stewart or Colbert. I can barely stand to watch him, he acts like such a ninny. It's almost as digestively unsettling as watching Limbaugh, were one to mount such risk.

rde

Rich:

Television is a poor medium for both Beck and Rush. I find both of them visually disquieting, but Glenn has a clownishness that works adequately on television.

At any rate, their passion and the principles that they advocate are what work. They are both important gate keepers to a vast "silent majority. Rand and her ideas have been

mentioned on Rush, Beck, Levin and other "conservative" shows than all the years of the "state mainstream media".

Many thanks for the Dalai Lama book. I am just starting chapter 6 ...The Question of Consciousness.

It actually confirms certain senses of the philosophy that I thought would be well in my world view and I was correct. Really great read, thanks again.

Did you happen to get to DeFuniak Springs in the Redneck Riviera of Florida?

Adam

"Rand and her ideas have been

mentioned on Rush, Beck, Levin and other "conservative" shows than all the years..."

Which reminds me about something that Mark Levin said on his radio show Wednesday. He was rambling on, as he often does, then said, "What is responsible for the most deaths: Marxism or smoking?"

[Rambles a bit more without answering the question]

Then: Who is responsible for the most deaths: Karl Marx or Ayn Rand?"

[Followed by more rambling without answering the question, then break to commercials]

I couldn't believe it. He can be such a jerk.

See the review of Liberty and Tyranny in The New Individualist that just arrived in my mailbox yesterday.

"Rand and her ideas have been

mentioned on Rush, Beck, Levin and other "conservative" shows than all the years..."

Which reminds me about something that Mark Levin said on his radio show Wednesday. He was rambling on, as he often does, then said, "What is responsible for the most deaths: Marxism or smoking?"

[Rambles a bit more without answering the question]

Then: Who is responsible for the most deaths: Karl Marx or Ayn Rand?"

[Followed by more rambling without answering the question, then break to commercials]

I couldn't believe it. He can be such a jerk.

See the review of Liberty and Tyranny in The New Individualist that just arrived in my mailbox yesterday.

Dennis:

I heard that exact section. He was developing an argument based on an article and the point was made about Marx and Rand first and it was an excellent comparison. He is a huge supporter of the Randian point of view, sans the atheism.

His reducing the argument to the absurd was the smoking, since Marx is responsible for more deaths than smoking.

You should try to relax and role with his "rambling" as he is making critical points with 9 to 10 million listeners. He is entertaining, as is Rush, who is a master at the art of radio persuasive entertainment.

What is the old political saw...you can call me whatever you want, as long as you spell my name right.

Adam

Post Script: Have you read Liberty and Tyranny?

Edited by Selene

Adam,

Glad that what Levin was saying made sense to you; it went over my head, but then again, I only listen to him when I am exercising in the garage, so I'm not always paying full attention. I have also heard him speak disparagingly of libertarians.

Yes, I read Liberty and Tyranny. I thought Donway's review was overly harsh; after all, the book was for mass consumption. However, I enjoyed Beck's latest book Common Sense more.

They reran day three of this week's series Saturday night at 9pm but there was no way to know that ahead of time from Fox on the internet. Likewise, they will be running some episode of Beck tonight at 5am, Sunday at 2pm, and Sunday night at 9am. But there doesn't seem to be any way to find out exactly which episodes.