Ok - The President of the United States of America just said "all wee weed up!" and Bush was the one who couldn't put sentences together?

Selene

These are some of the meanings people have posted -

wee-wee'd up - (adj.) the state of mind one finds oneself in when asked about one's policy opponents in the absence of a telepromter. alternative: The condition of the current administration. see "I don't know whether to #^%$ or wind my watch".

Used in a sentence: "I was so wee-wee'd up about my own position on the public option I was flopping like a carp on a fishing pier."

It might have something to to with, "This little piggy went to market,..."

Or dope. I'm just sayin

People use slang to express a lot of things. For example, when you combine the expressions “Pissed off” and “go piss up a rope” or “taking a leak” and the child’s ‘go to the restroom’ expression “we-we” you might get something like, “we-we’d up”

On the other hand, it could have something to do with being high as a kite smoking pot and as some have suggested. Thus the persons the president is referring to are not thinking straight.

I really don’t think it deserves as much attentions as it is getting.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

But seriously, it's an industry term.

wee: tiny, diminutive; minuscule.

weed: something useless, detrimental, or worthless.

There you have it. I leave it to the audience to draw their own conclusions. :-)

No one seems to know. It may be just a slang.

Actually there is a drug slang -

Ooh-Wee -- weed that makes the smoker act "crazy"

ref:

http://www.aboutdrivingschools.com/language/slang/drug-slang.asp

Once Obama clarifies, it may find its place into the dictionaries !

It really doesn't matter. Nobody is listening to him. He's been making stuff up like that since he started campaigning years ago. Every time he opens his mouth more democrats lose any chance of reelection and his approval ratings sink...oh, and Fox News ratings skyrocket further!

As soon as they all lose on this Health Care fiasco there will be no more credibility or political capital to leverage.

Keep it up Barack!