Autism and Other Stuff from the "Do It" Thread

GS:

Excellent arguments.

Dis-ease is why I have absorbed the Chinese approach to wellness. Keeping the body in "balance" or "at ease" means being in a state of wellness.

I have seen the life/death stats that you alluded to and they are quite convincing.

The problem with "heavy metals" being entombed in the cellular structure of the human can have devastating results.

I became aware of a wonderful Doctor in NY City who used IV chelation to achieve "miraculous" results. Folks came from all over the world. Well of course we could not have people being cured running around talking about this particular Dr. and her effective approach to dis-ease, so the NY State

Insurance Department and the NY State Department of State basically ran her out of the US. I worked with her on her case and she basically decided

to go back to Northern Italy where she could practice medicine effectively.

You should look into the IV chelation to attack that mercury problem.

Adam

Yes I have heard about remarkable results with IV chelation but I haven't tried to find anyone near me who does it - I have my doubts. I have tried some oral chelation, in fact, the herb cilantro, chinese parsley, is fairly well known for it's ability to chelate mercury, I am taking an extract of that right now. I also take 10-20 grams of Vit C daily as per Linus Pauling.

In fact, here's an idea: why not privately organize this noble profitless venture yourself?

Here's an idea, why not take a long walk off a short pier?

Sorry, I lost my cool for a minute. You know who SHOULD be investing in preventative nutrition? Heath insurance companies. They could save billions in payouts and people would be healthier, it's a win-win situation. :D

GS:

Excellent arguments.

Dis-ease is why I have absorbed the Chinese approach to wellness. Keeping the body in "balance" or "at ease" means being in a state of wellness.

I have seen the life/death stats that you alluded to and they are quite convincing.

The problem with "heavy metals" being entombed in the cellular structure of the human can have devastating results.

I became aware of a wonderful Doctor in NY City who used IV chelation to achieve "miraculous" results. Folks came from all over the world. Well of course we could not have people being cured running around talking about this particular Dr. and her effective approach to dis-ease, so the NY State

Insurance Department and the NY State Department of State basically ran her out of the US. I worked with her on her case and she basically decided

Adam

Yes I have heard about remarkable results with IV chelation but I haven't tried to find anyone near me who does it - I have my doubts. I have tried some oral chelation, in fact, the herb cilantro, chinese parsley, is fairly well known for it's ability to chelate mercury, I am taking an extract of that right now. I also take 10-20 grams of Vit C daily as per Linus Pauling.

The researcher most knowledgeable about Vit C, Dr Arthur Robinson, who worked with Pauling for many years, discovered Vit C accelerated cancer. Pauling destroyed his data and fired him. Robinson sued Pauling and won a hefty six figures. Robinson recommends no more than about 3 grams a day. Robinson took over my late friend Petr Beckmann's "Access to Energy" in 1993 and has been publishing it since.

--Brant

The researcher most knowledgeable about Vit C, Dr Arthur Robinson, who worked with Pauling for many years, discovered Vit C accelerated cancer.

Don't you think that's rather simplistic Brant? It's especially odd since there is a great deal of evidence that it can slow or stop cancer. I don't know what went on between Pauling and Robinson but he is certainly not the most knowledgeable about treating cancer in humans with Vit C. Try looking at work by Abram Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D, Max Gerson, M.D., Ewan Cameron, MD, FRCS and others.

GS:

Excellent arguments.

Adam

GS:

Much of this is testimonial in nature. However, I have followed up with investigating the research in IV chelation. If I can find it again, I will get it to you.

However, I would highly suggest that you give it a try. What I watched it accomplish for several folks was nothing short of miraculous. One case, involved a senior training and supervising manager of the men who service the battery stations for the Metropolitan Transit System. He would take the men in to the battery rooms along the routes to supervise and instruct them in certain procedures.

Quickly, he had a child with significant health and then another with severe problems. Furthermore, his health was deteriorating. He was referred to us and essentially, he and others were receiving doses of heavy metals from the almost invisible mist that was leeching from the battery banks on the left side of the rooms that they entered.

The concentration of heavy metals on the left side of their bodies was approaching lethal levels. Several of his men succumbed to rare cancers by their 32 birthday. At any rate, legally the originating battery company and the MTA pointed the fingers at each other as to who was responsible during the litigation.

However, we took our client to Dr. Corsello and with the IV chelation, other dietary and life style changes, our client became healthy again. However, his actual exposure was the least of the persons involved because of his management/supervisory role limited his time in the battery rooms.

I would definitely give it a try.

Adam

Edited by Selene

GS:

Much of this is testimonial in nature. However, I have followed up with investigating the research in IV chelation. If I can find it again, I will get it to you.

However, I would highly suggest that you give it a try. What I watched it accomplish for several folks was nothing short of miraculous. One case, involved a senior training and supervising manager of the men who service the battery stations for the Metropolitan Transit System. He would take the men in to the battery rooms along the routes to supervise and instruct them in certain procedures.

Quickly, he had a child with significant health and then another with severe problems. Furthermore, his health was deteriorating. He was referred to us and essentially, he and others were receiving doses of heavy metals from the almost invisible mist that was leeching from the battery banks on the left side of the rooms that they entered.

The concentration of heavy metals on the left side of their bodies was approaching lethal levels. Several of his men succumbed to rare cancers by their 32 birthday. At any rate, legally the originating battery company and the MTA pointed the fingers at each other as to who was responsible during the litigation.

However, we took our client to Dr. Corsello and with the IV chelation, other dietary and life style changes, our client became healthy again. However, his actual exposure was the least of the persons involved because of his management/supervisory role limited his time in the battery rooms.

I would definitely give it a try.

Adam

I'm terribly sorry, I meant I have my doubts that I can find anyone around here to do it! I have very little doubt about it's effectiveness. :D

GS:

Ahh, ok.

I think it would be worth the travel. Come to America before the marxists fuck up the best health care system, warts and all, in the world!

I think we should, in the spirit of hope and change, immediately approve a black ops intervention to bring Kim Jong Il to the US to treat his pancreatic cancer.

And while we are there, just eliminate all the nuclear facilities in North Korea which, inductively, we know contributed to the low life's illness.

Then after we treat his cancer, we can drop him into Cuba with Michael Moore, as his guide, so he can have the treatment that our system does not provide.

We can drop them from about 20,000 feet from a B-52.

Adam

The researcher most knowledgeable about Vit C, Dr Arthur Robinson, who worked with Pauling for many years, discovered Vit C accelerated cancer.

Don't you think that's rather simplistic Brant? It's especially odd since there is a great deal of evidence that it can slow or stop cancer. I don't know what went on between Pauling and Robinson but he is certainly not the most knowledgeable about treating cancer in humans with Vit C. Try looking at work by Abram Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D, Max Gerson, M.D., Ewan Cameron, MD, FRCS and others.

Of course it's simplistic; it's all I have time for. As far as I know Robinson has never treated cancer with anything, not being a MD. No doctor not a true researcher can do anything but provide anecdotal evidence. Actual research using Vit C to treat cancer in people except as an adjunct to primary therapy would never be approved by medical regulatory authorities or ethical committees unless the patient was considered terminal. I'm not saying Vit C can't be a cure for some cancers in some patients. I am saying that the disappearance of cancer in a patient is not good evidence that Vit C was responsible (in a terminal). You have to compare a large treatment group with a control (no treatment) group. You can only afford to do that with a billion dollars seeking FDA approval for a new drug (to treat a certain cancer). No return on any such investment for a vitamin.

--Brant

Of course it's simplistic; it's all I have time for. As far as I know Robinson has never treated cancer with anything, not being a MD. No doctor not a true researcher can do anything but provide anecdotal evidence. Actual research using Vit C to treat cancer in people except as an adjunct to primary therapy would never be approved by medical regulatory authorities or ethical committees unless the patient was considered terminal. I'm not saying Vit C can't be a cure for some cancers in some patients. I am saying that the disappearance of cancer in a patient is not good evidence that Vit C was responsible (in a terminal). You have to compare a large treatment group with a control (no treatment) group. You can only afford to do that with a billion dollars seeking FDA approval for a new drug (to treat a certain cancer). No return on any such investment for a vitamin.

--Brant

While I agree with that a pharmaceutical company wouldn't have an interest in it, it would probably be a relatively simple experiment for a hospital or clinic to organize. Simply have two groups of patients, one of which supplemented their regular therapy with Vitamin C and one which didn't. If Vitamin C has an impact, it would show in the different success rates between the two groups.

As to chelation--it's important, if someone undergoes the treatment, to be sure the patient actually suffers from mercury (or other metal) poisoning. I know of at least one case in which a child died as the result of chelation (his parents thought they could treat his autism through chelation).

The death certificate stated that chelation was the cause of death? :unsure:

While I agree with that a pharmaceutical company wouldn't have an interest in it, it would probably be a relatively simple experiment for a hospital or clinic to organize. Simply have two groups of patients, one of which supplemented their regular therapy with Vitamin C and one which didn't. If Vitamin C has an impact, it would show in the different success rates between the two groups.

As to chelation--it's important, if someone undergoes the treatment, to be sure the patient actually suffers from mercury (or other metal) poisoning. I know of at least one case in which a child died as the result of chelation (his parents thought they could treat his autism through chelation).

There have been some studies done by establishment researchers but they invariably don't follow the protocols that the doctors with clinical experience have suggested. In most cases they do not administer enough Vit C and then they say it doesn't work. It's like giving someone a couple antibiotic pills when they need a whole bottle and when it doesn't work then deciding antibiotics don't work. You really have to understand that there is a strong motive present in established medicine to suppress this kind of thing - they would soon be out of a job! They have a vested interest in treating sickness and they are the wrong people to ask about maintaining health.

There is a little background info needed here. Research has shown that humans, primates, and guinea pigs are missing an enzyme needed to convert glucose to ascorbic acid (Vit C). It most likely is the result of a mutation that occurred millions of years ago in our predecessors. Other mammals can produce as much vit c as they need during the course of a day and sometimes we need a lot, ie. when we are sick. Clinical experience has shown that a sick person can tolerate 100's of times more vit c than a healthy person. You can tell when you become saturated with vit c when you reach bowel tolerance - you get diarhea. A healthy person may get this from 2-3 grams but someone with a bad cold or flu could take 100 grams before reaching that. This is because when you are sick you produce tremendous amounts of free radicals and vit c is a fantastic free radical scavenger and so if you can get it to where the problem is by saturating the system then you can "put the fire out". It can also be done intravenously using Sodium Ascorbate and people have been given 100-300 grams in a 24 hr period without any side effects. The studies that have been done have mostly been with a very small amount of vit c and so it is quite understandable that no or little effect was noticed.

I agree about the chelation, I wouldn't try IV chelation unless I was really sick - I would stick to oral chelation.

Edited by general semanticist

• 2 weeks later...

Michael--I promised to dig up what I can about problems that people consider to be bad about Autism Speaks--and found on review that much of it is either expressed in private forums or relatively light on actual facts. The best summary of the criticism seems to be on the Wikipedia Talk page connected to the article on Autism Speaks although you may need to skim over a good deal of irrelevant "talk" to find it.

EDIT--the hyperlink doesn't seem to be taking. The URL for the Wiki Talk page is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Autism_Speaks

Edited by jeffrey smith