Interview by Judge Napolitano with Senator DeMint

galtgulch

Here is the link to the four minute youtube video:

youtube is "down for maintenance and will be back shortly"

Senator DeMint tried to attach the Senate version of HR1207 to a Senate bill which was blocked for procedural reasons. He says he will continue to attempt to attach HR1207 to other Senate bills. He mentions that despite the fact that over half the House has cosponsored HR1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009, that Speaker Pelosi will keep it from being voted on in order to enable Obama to continue to implement his agenda using the Federal Reserve.

www.campaignforliberty.com 8Jul 9PM 174,267, 11PM 175,171

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Brant,

It takes all kinds. I am sure that there will even be a role for the likes of you in the coming revolution.

Don't you realize I just find things to post to give me a chance to update the C4L membership for you all to see?

gulch

Gulch:

Man to man, did you mean what you just posted? Yes or no, I cannot accept a maybe, nor flippancy.

Adam

I would appreciate an answer Gulch

Brant,

It takes all kinds. I am sure that there will even be a role for the likes of you in the coming revolution.

Don't you realize I just find things to post to give me a chance to update the C4L membership for you all to see?

gulch

Gulch:

Man to man, did you mean what you just posted? Yes or no, I cannot accept a maybe, nor flippancy.

Adam

I get to operate the guillotine.

--Brant

Brant,

gulch

Gulch:

Adam

Adam -

I think you're seeing a clear indication of the level of thought and sophistication in the "Ron Paul Revolution."

And more reasons to stand in opposition to the RPR.

Bill P

Brant,

gulch

Gulch:

Adam

--Brant

Gulch:

The FOLLOWING statement is the only one that I desire an answer too, please.

Adam

Brant,

gulch

Gulch:

Adam

--Brant

Gulch:

The FOLLOWING statement is the only one that I desire an answer too, please.

Adam

Adam,

"No blindfold please!"

www.campaignforliberty.com 9Jul 5AM 175,725, 7AM 175,852 Wow! 10 Jul 10PM 180,195

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Brant,

gulch

Gulch:

Adam

Adam,

What difference does it make to you whether I meant that or not?

Instead of coming after me all over this forum with your vicious demands that I respond to satisfy your curiosity why don't you at least make a relevant comment about the item I posted?

Here we have Judge Napolitano in an interview with a U.S. Senator who tried valiantly to amend a bill with HR1207 which exposes the other lawmakers with their fickle "procedural" concerns. Have you nothing intelligent to add to this? Evidently not!

I am not the only one who is annoyed by your antics. I would appreciate it if you refrained from commenting on my posts unless you have something relevant to contribute rather than your ad hominem rants.

gulch

"What difference does it make to you whether I meant that or not?"

It matters to me.

If my satire is read by you as ad hominem. I apologize.

At any rate, last call, assuming it matters to me, answer the question.

Adam

Edited by Selene