We The People Foundation holds meeting at Jekyll Island

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDAT...e2009-05-25.htm

The meeting was attended by individuals who are active in the pro freedom movement and part of the discussion was over how to select representatives in each state to attend the Continental Congress to choose a course of action to restore our Constitutional Republic to be held this year at a site not yet chosen.

I posted the link above in case anyone here is interested. I just wanted you to be aware of this phenomenon which is taking place.

Not to be confused with the

www.campaignforliberty.com 25May 8PM 154,337; 26May 5AM 154,382; 27 May 5PM 154,640

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Excellent.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDAT...e2009-05-25.htm

The meeting was attended by individuals who are active in the pro freedom movement and part of the discussion was over how to select representatives in each state to attend the Continental Congress to choose a course of action to restore our Constitutional Republic to be held this year at a site not yet chosen.

I posted the link above in case anyone here is interested. I just wanted you to be aware of this phenomenon which is taking place.

Not to be confused with the

www.campaignforliberty.com 25May 8PM 154,337

gulch

Is Jekyll Island and good place to Hyde?

Delenda Cartago est!

Ba'al Chatzaf

good one Ba'al lol

Is Jekyll Island and good place to Hyde?

Bob,

Only if you are FED up.

:)

Michael

Michael,

Amusing. I was hoping for some discussion. These folks are troubled in a way similar to the plight of the Founders whose humble petitions to King George III were ignored just as those petitions submitted to our Senators and Congressmen by the We The People Foundation have been ignored. (to read the petitions and the irrational charges by the govt attorneys and then WTP's response to those charges, as well as the refusal of the SCOTUS to hear and interpret the last ten words of the First Amendment, the right to petition for redress, the Capstone right referred to as the Accountability clause. In as much as it is the primary job of the SCOTUS to interpret the Constitution their refusal to interpret a crucial clause is tantamount to TREASON!)

So here we are, while you choose to joke and find humor here, living under a tyrannical government intent on enslaving us all the more while pretending to be upholding the Constitution they fashion laws to implement their agenda, to quote Sonia Sotomayor, "It is the job of the Court of Appeals to make policy, whoops I am not supposed to say that!" (2001) So what are we to do?

Schulz has chosen to follow the lead of the Founders who held a Continental Congress to discuss the situation they faced and to decide on a course of action in 1774. Schulz is organizing a similar Congress with representatives from each state to discuss our situation and to decide on our own course of action. He had thought that the way to go was through the petition process which has proven fruitless. He was counting on the govt taking the process seriously and for the SCOTUS to do the right thing but they have evaded their responsibilities.

Now that the YALiberty.com has grown to 142 campus organizations of patriots and activists who are pro Constitution there is expectation that it will rapidly spread to every high school and college and university campus as an educational tool which will bear fruit by extending out to their communities, families, voters and even politicians or those running for office at every level including those who are active in the Campaign For Liberty 154,640 members at the moment.

The only reasonable alternatives are an all out process of enlightenment of the populace into the thought of Founders, the Austrian economists, a dash of Objectivism, a slug of the Judeo Christian theology rightly understood, OR, an armed rebellion thought to be self defeating and virtually impossible given the power of the military.

If things are allowed to go on as they are there is a virtually inevitable totalitarian dictatorship in our future, in our lifetimes.

Appreciate any thoughts.

www.campaignforliberty.com 154668

gulch

Edited by galtgulch