May 8, 1794 - - - U. S. Post Office Established

Can we start to dismantle it tomorrow?

Bill P.

May your name be written in the Great Book, I am lighting incense, facing east, kissing a plant, davening, trans-substantiating, and chanting oh mane padme hum.

Whew, covering your religious ass is a lot of work!

Adam

Bill P.

May your name be written in the Great Book, I am lighting incense, facing east, kissing a plant, davening, trans-substantiating, and chanting oh mane padme hum.

Whew, covering your religious ass is a lot of work!

Adam

Adam -

You didn't kiss my ring.

Begone - off into the outer darkness for neverending torture at the behest of a loving god!!!

(And some people think THAT is a benevolent view?????)

Bill P

I know.

When I had to kneel at 13 or 14 to be slapped by a drunk Irish priest did not work for me. On that day I left the Catholic Church. Not that I was ever comfortable and since neither of my parents went to church it was a smooth transition.

Adam

I know.

When I had to kneel at 13 or 14 to be slapped by a drunk Irish priest did not work for me. On that day I left the Catholic Church. Not that I was ever comfortable and since neither of my parents went to church it was a smooth transition.

Adam

Damn! Good for you!

Bill P

I know.

Adam

If you'd only stuck around for a few more years maybe you could've sued for millions!

--Brant

I know.

Adam

You were fortunate that all the Priest did to you was slap you.

Ba'al Chatzaf