Jailed reporter *in* U.S. wages hunger strike

RidleyReport

Arrested for attempting to videotape authorities outside a courtroom...indie journalist Sam Dodson phones in his horrific story from a New Hampshire jail. But is the American media more interested in Iranian scandals than abuses right here at home?

Copy of coverage in the local mainstream paper:

http://freekeene.com/2009/04/14/mass-arres...inel/#more-1767

Folks:

Would it not be better to bring this before the Federal magistrate by either a mandamus to compel, writs of habeous are not automatic either, however removing the matter to federal district court under the federal removal statutes is.

This is a one shot deal though. You can link a civil removal claim to any other issue, but those may be remanded or the federal magistrate may take the entire case.

Is Keane Republican because the justice department might want to help damage the local cops especially since they are white, fits the plan to make examples of bad behavior by white cops! If they do that to white guys, just think what they would do to a real brother.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/1441.html

My theory is make them argue why it should be remanded back to the state court.

Not to mention that moving to a larger media stage extends the reach of our message.

Adam

Edited by Selene

Arrested for attempting to videotape authorities outside a courtroom...indie journalist Sam Dodson phones in his horrific story from a New Hampshire jail. But is the American media more interested in Iranian scandals than abuses right here at home?

But I thought that New Hampshire was the home of the Free State Project where tens of thousands of libertarians were creating a something-or-other.

Michael:

I know I made the comment in a prior post about the NH folks, in that I would not storm a day care center with those folks <<<<<if the data miner picks that up, lol!

Adam