What do you call a Somali Pirate keel-hauled?

Arrrrghh! What d'yer call a Somali pirate keel-hauled the length of a five hundred foot freighter? Har, Har! Ye' call him a Somali burger. Har. har, har!

I am glad that the American crew regained their ship from these Somali pirate scum. The one that they still hold should be hanged from the highest yardarm on the ship. Har! Smarrrt as paint they werrrre! Har!

The next obvious move is for the U.S. Navy to send a task force to destroy every ship on the Somali coast. Har!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al:

Two problems with the idea.

First, the Somali, did I mention that they were Somali Muslim Pirates, who know that they are safe from assault on the ground because according to the current International Sea Treaties and accords, you can only pursue them to the beach and when they are squatting on the sand, they are out of our jurisdiction.

Second, O'Biwan the MAGNIFICENT is the President of the United States of America.

Adam

Ba'al:

Two problems with the idea.

First, the Somali, did I mention that they were Somali Muslim Pirates, who know that they are safe from assault on the ground because according to the current International Sea Treaties and accords, you can only pursue them to the beach and when they are squatting on the sand, they are out of our jurisdiction.

Second, O'Biwan the MAGNIFICENT is the President of the United States of America.

Adam

That is why you have a Special Ops team to drag them back in the water if they reach the sand.

Ba'al:

Correct. Big piece of the budget.

By the way is anyone following the Marcus Luttrell, "wrote" Lone Survivor which is about him being the one person who can speak about the largest loss of life by a US Seal team in their history. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19173935/

Adam