Mugabe provides additional hope with expiration date...

galtgulch

In case you were wondering how Obama is ever going to come up with the money to pay for the estimated one hundred trillion dollars of unfunded government liabilities such as Social Security, Medicare, etc.

http://www.woostercollective.com/wallpaper%20Zimbabwean.jpg

If you click on the picture at the bottom frame upper left you will be able to discern that there is indeed an expiration date of June 30, 2009.

What comes after trillion? Is it quadrillion? How do these people survive?

I know that many are panning for gold in the rivers as some shopkeepers will only accept gold and not the paper currency!

A portend of things to come for Americans.

Addendum: I tried to google to find a link to the scenes of Zimbabwean people panning and came up with this troublesome article:

<<<"Mining Gold versus Buying Gold ( until the Gov. shuts it down)

It is clear that the bankers want to keep the debt based system in place and a threat to that system is for the people to be able to acquire real money in the form of gold. One way historically to do that was to go out and find your own gold. The Mining Law of 1872 and the Mineral Estate Grant of 1866 provides a vehicle for the average person to prospect for and stake a claim to mine gold. There is now a concerted effort by some in congress to undermine those laws. One can only conjecture if the real forces behind it are the bankers. The Rahall bill HR 699 currently working its way through congress would effectively shut down all small scale mining and eventually all large scale mining in the U. S. Here is a link to a discussion on the ICMJ forum about HR699 along with an excerpt. http://www.icmj.com/article.php?id=5...ing_in_the_U.S.

Rahall Proposes Bill to End All Mining in the U.S.

by Scott Harn

March 2009

Nick Rahall, chairman of the House Resources Committee, reintroduced mining reform legislation in the House of Representatives on January 27, 2009. The Congressman has obviously been away from real work for far too long. H.R. 699, the Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009, should be labeled H.R. 666 because it appears to have been written by the Devil himself. If it passes as written, it will completely destroy an entire industry.

Here are a few “highlights” from H.R. 699:

Casual use would be redefined to allow only those activities that do not cause “any disturbance of public lands and resources “

Any Disturbance” ???????? If you walk on the land you cause disturbance. Here is a link to a discussion currently on-going on the Alaska Gold Forum.

http://bb.bbboy.net/alaskagoldforum-viewth...&thread=242

As part of this discussion some mention is made that perhaps Hillary Clinton has somehow told the Chinese that U.S. public lands might be used as collateral for their bonds. Before that could happen the miners with claims would have to be evicted from their gold mining claims. The U.S. government has done similar things. When they decide that they want something – they find a way to take it. ">>>

www.campaignforliberty.com 6Apr 6AM 139093

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

What comes after trillion? Is it quadrillion? How do these people survive?

I know that many are panning for gold in the rivers as some shopkeepers will only accept gold and not the paper currency!

If you click here you will find a link I posted here on OL earlier about this.

Zimbabwe already revalued its currency once about a year or 18 months ago at billions to one, so they are, indeed at the quadrillions with their latest revaluation of blllions (again) for one.