Blame game correction

This is just to keep the record straight in the partisan blame game.

Bush, McCain, Snow and Greenspan are shown (starting in 2001 and going forward) warning of the danger to the economy if Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac kept going as they were. The Democrats are shown back then saying everything was fine and dandy with them.

Michael

I knew it! It is all the fault of Bahney Fwank (D. Mass). He is one of the most dangerous males in America. When he stalks the halls of Congress neither our economy nor the Congressional Page Boys are safe.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Baal; Let's not make charges we can't prove. Congressman Frank has never been accused of anything involving Congressional pages. For some weak minds gay jokes and comments are great fun but this practice puts off better people. Let's do better.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Baal; Let's not make charges we can't prove. Congressman Frank has never been accused of anything involving Congressional pages. For some weak minds gay jokes and comments are great fun but this practice puts off better people. Let's do better.

You are most likely right. Bahney Fwank no doubt does his thing with consenting adults. He is way too smart to risk his political life with congressional teenyboppers. But his definitely is a threat to the U.S. economy.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Agreed. The economy is clearly not safe from Congressman Frank. The other accusation made above is one without, to my knowledge, any foundation. I have never even heard an ACCUSATION of misconduct in that domain.

As I recall, though Rand labelled Kant the most evil man who ever lived, she never suggested he beat his wife, . . . Stick to the documentable accusations. It helps on credibility.

Bill P