A perfect way to smear

I could write a lot of stuff about the following smear of Glenn Beck, but this example is so well done that it speaks for itself.

Just so people don't misunderstand, Maher is publicly calling on Fox News to take Glenn Beck off the air (actually calling the administration of Fox News "irresponsible") because someone like Tim McVeigh might watch the show and blow up something.

Also, ending the video is a very telling quote from Olbermann about USA corporations: "... we have to roll back many of their liberties..."

Well, at least the issue is clear of whose liberties are to be sacrificed and who is supposed to take those liberties from them.

Maher Calls Out Glenn Beck As Crazy Who Could Incite the McVeighs of America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocG5u9r3oo4

These guys are disgusting. They seem to be really uncomfortable with fundamental ideas like Glenn Beck presents. I did not hear them mention the Founding Fathers or individualism once, yet these are constant themes in Beck. (Maybe I missed them?)

So they focus on speculation and mocking Beck's theatrics. There is also that cute little part saying Murdoch has no principles other than profit. I know that makes them really uncomfortable, since they have to look at their own ratings...

Michael