Islamic Sex Education Video

Would Gulch and Ron Paul keep this from being imposed in the USA.

Sharia law is being enforced in parts of Europe. Speak up guys!

Chris,

I did just watch the video. This gentleman has a serious attitude problem regarding sexual pleasure. Reminds me of certain attitudes of religious people in many other religions including one which used to burn people alive at the stake for daring to think about the motions of the planets contrary to dogma.

He sounds like a moderate because he asserts that it is wrong for a family to kill a girl just because they think she masturbates. How would anyone know her hymen is broken? Do they check? Do they need to get a warrant from a Court or Judge before they search?

I am all in favor of a volunteer military to protect us from invasion. Question has to do with whether our immigration policy should keep out those who might try to impose their irrational beliefs here once they increase their numbers enough to become a dominant voting block as is happening in European countries.

I think the line has to be drawn in such a way as to enable individuals to be accepted into the country who may have grown up in countries which are predominantly Islamic but do not subscribe to the extremist interpretations which call for destruction of non believers, infidels and heretics. How would one accomplish that in reality?

Ecumenical American Christian Democrats, Republican, Independents, Liberals and Conservatives would let everyone in and are in my opinion a greater threat to our survival as a free country than you think Ron Paul is!

www.campaignforliberty.com 20Mar 5AM 124829, 6AM 124834

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

He sounds like a moderate because he asserts that it is wrong for a family to kill a girl just because they think she masturbates. How would anyone know her hymen is broken? Do they check? Do they need to get a warrant from a Court or Judge before they search?

Yes. He is a "moderate". He prefers flogging the girl for jerking off, instead.

I think you missed something here Gulch. This was a genuine lecture by an imam, but it sounds as though it were a satire (which is why this posting is in the Humor forum). The Daily Onion could not have made a funnier promo against girls getting themselves off.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Gulch,

LOL...

You are the only person alive I know of who can turn an Islamic discourse on female masturbation into a plug for Ron Paul.

:)

Michael

Michael,

It is not a plug for Ron Paul rather a plea to join in the struggle for our freedom!

If we are to succeed we must take advantage of every opportunity, or as many as we like, to pass the torch. It is really a race against time. There is no guarantee of success. Believe me I am not frantic all the time. The bad guys are in charge, teaching our children in schools and colleges, elected to legislatures and Congress, sitting in the White House, writing editorials in our newspapers and interviewing candidates during election campaigns.

Advocates of our enslavement are the modern day Redcoats, the bad guys, but they look just like us. In a way they are like the Body Snatchers. If we are to ever win it is necessary to enlighten everyone asap.

Samuel Adams is more of a hero to me than his cousin John Adams who was responsible for the Alien and Sedition Act.

I am inspired by those who came running when the British ventured outside Boston to take away powder from the powder houses in the towns.

Eternal vigilance was the advice of Thomas Jefferson if we are to restore our freedom. The taxes drain away our freedom just as the doctors who bled George Washington thought they were treating him well but caused his death.

www.campaignforliberty.com 20 Mar 7AM 124838

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Gulch,

LOL...

You are the only person alive I know of who can turn an Islamic discourse on female masturbation into a plug for Ron Paul.

:)

Michael

Michael -

Do you see that as a big leap?

Bill P

Gulch is better than Cato the Elder. Cato the Elder ended all his speeches with the phase "Carthage must be destroyed". Gulch ends his with "Vote for Ron Paul". It's amazing.

Gulch is better than Cato the Elder. Cato the Elder ended all his speeches with the phase "Carthage must be destroyed". Gulch ends his with "Vote for Ron Paul". It's amazing.

Chris,

Actually I do not end posts as you suggest. Ron Paul is already serving his eleventh term in the Congress. He is aware that his colleagues pay as much attention to his pleas as they pay attention to the Constitution, none!

In order for our freedom to be regained it is necessary to follow the advice of Thomas Jefferson, to enlighten the populace and get those elected who see the world the way we do.

I see that happening with the Campaign For Liberty.

As I left work this evening, there were two other men just ahead of me on their way to the parking lot. I called out: "Campaign For Liberty! and Campaignforliberty.com" This got the attention of one of them. He reminded me I had told him about it weeks ago but I hadn't seen him since until this evening. The conversation continued. ""Do you think Obama knows what he is doing?" I asked. He said he hoped so. I said Obama does not know what he is doing at all and proceeded to talk about how the market had decided that GM had failed and should have been allowed to go bankrupt. He agreed. (Didn't get into how the union helped to bring GM down)

I just said enough about the C4L so he became enthused and said he would look it up.

Now there might be as many as 125321 members reading Atlas and von Mises, and enlightening their neighbors and friends. In this way in a couple of years, by the 2010 elections, we may be able to run candidates for Congress in virtually every district in the country. Certainly the dialog in the debates will be different than ever before. In time some will get elected and the Constitution will be abided as it should have been. Nothing but gold and silver coin shall be legal tender.

gulch