It Is Over! Atlas goes Bowling

Selene

Folks:

I hear the "Last Post", Taps and Buddy Can You Spare a Dime all being played at the same time.

"New and expanded refundable tax credits would raise the fraction of taxpayers paying no income taxes to almost 50% from 38%.

This is potentially the most pernicious feature of the president's budget, because it would cement a permanent voting majority with

no stake

in controlling the cost of general government."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123629969453946717.html

This is the death blow and this economic engine of America is so strong it will take a long time to collapse, unless of course we help it.

Adam

Edited by Selene

Chris:

I have not looked into the stats behind the gentleman's quote. I do not fully understand precisely what he meant yet.

I am assuming that he means when you net net out all the adjustments, credits Nixon negative tax, bracket creep and adjustments that he just made come to that catchy number of 50% with no "skin in the game" when the game is government spending.

Since, if that stat is true that 50% will not be net net paying taxes.

If true. We are finished.

Adam

If true. We are finished.

Adam

Adam,

Unless of course, just when you think all is lost, the wagons have been circled but you are running out of ammunition, when you hear the bugle of the cavalry and then the thunder of hoofs approaching to save the day...its the campaignforliberty.com coming to the rescue at last.

www.campaignforliberty.com 8Mar 6AM 106010, 10AM 106016

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Folks:

Apparently this cap and trade and carbon offsets, according to a number of economists or economic talking heads, e.g., Larry Kudlow [who has been approached by the Republican Senate Committee to run against the incumbent criminal, Chris Dodd [waitress sandwich with Ted Kennedy fame] in Conn., will raise our electrical rates by 40%.

If he does run against Dodd, I would be approaching Kudlow with my organization to be hired by his campaign.

Carbon offsets seem like a fat person buying weight watcher coupons so that he could eat more!

Adam