Full page ad in Chicago paper by We The People Foundation

galtgulch

I realize this is a couple of months old but for the sake of completeness I thought it worth posting the link.

The full page ad appeared in the Chicago paper, in Obama's hometown.

It is curious that he has managed to dodge this issue.

Everyone assumes that he was properly vetted once upon a time in his political career.

The concept of audacity fits him well.

And we thought judges were above political considerations.

Not a single judge will touch this. They all manage to sidestep the issue.

You will find the link:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/obama/

I respect Robert Schulz as I have read almost all of his seven petitions.

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

I realize this is a couple of months old but for the sake of completeness I thought it worth posting the link.

The full page ad appeared in the Chicago paper, in Obama's hometown.

It is curious that he has managed to dodge this issue.

Everyone assumes that he was properly vetted once upon a time in his political career.

The concept of audacity fits him well.

And we thought judges were above political considerations.

Not a single judge will touch this. They all manage to sidestep the issue.

You will find the link:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/obama/

I respect Robert Schulz as I have read almost all of his seven petitions.

gulch

By the time the absolute truth of Fearless Leader's birth is absolutely established he will be ex officio. Give it up.

Ba'al Chatzaf

"And we thought judges were above political considerations."

Gulch, as Tonto said to the Lone Ranger as they looked out at the hundred or so savages about to attack...

"What do you mean we, white man!"

Adam,

I heard it got worse. I heard the Lone Ranger ultimately killed Tonto because he discovered that Kimosabe meant chickenshit.

:)

Michael

Actually it meant dick-head.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al I had to look it up because I know enough Spanish and know idioms in it that are fascinating.

The Lone Ranger was a long-running early radio and television show based on a masked cowboy in the American Old West, who gallops about righting injustices, usually with the aid of a clever and laconic American Indian called Tonto, and his horse Silver.

Tonto greets the Lone Ranger with the expression "kemosabe", which has also been written "Kemo Sabe" or "Kemo Sabhay". The origin of this expression is somewhat unclear, but James Jewell, an early director of the radio series, said the name comes from a boy's camp located on Mullett Lake, Michigan that his father-in-law had run from 1911 to 1941. The translation was said to mean "trusty scout." Fran Striker, the writer of the Lone Ranger scripts, said the actual expression was Ta-i ke-mo sah-bee, which he said meant "greetings trusty scout". In the pilot of the Clayton Moore TV series, "Enter the Lone Ranger", Tonto explicitly states that "Kemosabe" means "trusty scout".

However, the phrase "faithful friend" has also been associated with the term Kemo Sabe.

However, the phrase "faithful friend" has also been associated with the term Kemo Sabe.

For many years it pained me to think of what the Lone Ranger and Tonto were doing togehter at the Old Silver Mine, when they weren't trying to bag Butch Cassidy. I figured it was the same thing the Red Ryder and Little Beaver (sic!) were doling out there in the Purple Sage.

Ba'al Chatzaf