Devvy Kidd on the Usurper's attempt to change the Natural Born citizen clause in the Constitution!

Galt; Did you read the garbage you are linking to? Please sir. Just get over it!

Its just an update to keep you folks informed. I am not certain just what Obama's motivation might have been in supporting or co sponsoring such legislation. It might have been to enable Arnold to run for president or it might have been to clear the path for himself to do so.

Curious that now he has retaken the oath which conveys to all the world how seriously he values adherence to the Constitution. I think that is called a smoke screen or is it a bait and switch? Being a wolf in sheeps clothing to begin with I wouldn't put anything past him.

OT www.campaignforliberty.com membership now 100830 Remember it was just 100000 on the 20th and here it is just the 23rd!

24 Jan 100901

I must say it is pretty easy to recruit to the cause for me each day.

To get back to your advice, I have no intention of getting over it. I do believe that the Founders meant that a child growing up who would become president should have both parents who are American citizens meaning neither the mother nor the father should be citizens of another country. It doesn't matter where Obama was born so much as it matters that his father was not an American citizen. Simple as that. Now watch as Obama is dogged every time he signs a bill. I think he is a usurper and knows it. All this crap about being open and transparent. These politicians brashly violate the Constitution every day and don't mind being open about it. They advocate coercion, enslavement through the IRS, mandate, dictate the content of contracts, every damn day and don't mind being open about it. They point out prior mandates as justification for even more of the same. Now I hear that Obama intends to introduce harsher enforcement of the Antitrust Laws, which Ayn Rand warned us about in 1962 in her first newsletter.

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Galt; Why do I bother? You and the Aryan Brotherhood can go down fighting. I hope you have your tin-foil hat.

I object to your insinuation. My opposition would be the same no matter the race of a usurper. Creed is another matter.

Why do you insist on choosing this casting of aspersions on a fellow Objectivist? Do you really think my motivation is purely racist? I assure you that is a mistake. I believe in playing by the rules whether it is a chess game or politics.

gulch

Galt: P-K4 yes I use the old notation system!

Relax. Chris' point, taking it facially, is that you both are espousing the same position.

For the record, Coolidge took the oath for a second time, I believe because his father administered the oath as a Justice of the Peace upon Harding's death and possible Hayes or Cleveland for another reason.

Adam

Galt: P-K4 yes I use the old notation system!

Relax. Chris' point, taking it facially, is that you both are espousing the same position.

For the record, Coolidge took the oath for a second time, I believe because his father administered the oath as a Justice of the Peace upon Harding's death and possible Hayes or Cleveland for another reason.

Adam

Adam,

You have endeared yourself to me because you use the "old notation system" which I grew up with as well.

The membership in the Campaign For Liberty is growing apace now at 100874. If this keeps up even if only doubling each year in ten years there would be 100 million of us! I expect that it will not take that long for it to be recognized as a cultural phenomenon and it will spread worldwide as well. Maybe.

Time to start to compose a second declaration of independence!

Too bad I have to work full time. They did cut one hour of my overtime from now on although much of the work needs to be done between 9PM and 10PM in our business.

www.campaignforliberty.com

ENjoyed "The Practice" this morning on FX. Case of parents who prayed for their sick boy of 3years old who died because they didn't seek medical attention believing that only God could cure him of his painful disease. Great stuff. Found the parents guilty of 2nd degree murder.

Usually hardhitting drama with intelligent dialog. Usually on at 7AM Saturday and or 7AM Sunday

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Galt; Why do I bother? You and the Aryan Brotherhood can go down fighting. I hope you have your tin-foil hat.

I object to your insinuation. My opposition would be the same no matter the race of a usurper. Creed is another matter.

Why do you insist on choosing this casting of aspersions on a fellow Objectivist? Do you really think my motivation is purely racist? I assure you that is a mistake. I believe in playing by the rules whether it is a chess game or politics.

gulch

Galt; Where do I start. On my insinuation object all you want.

Next: Your referring to Obama as the usurper. In case you didn't notice Obama won the election. The evidence that he is not entitled to be President I find lacking. I believe the phase I used was I won't send a stray dog to the pound with what you presented.

Galt do you remember all the charges made against Bill Clinton. Lots of charges were made. Nothing was ever proved. Did it help the country one bit. I don't think so. I think the same thing will come of all these charges against Obama.

Final point: Please stop telling me that I shouldn't criticize you because you are an Objectivist and above criticism. You're not above criticism or much of an Objectivist. Rationality is the first thing required.

Edited by Chris Grieb

gulch

Galt; Where do I start. On my insinuation object all you want.

Next: Your referring to Obama as the usurper. In case you didn't notice Obama won the election. The evidence that he is not entitled to be President I find lacking. I believe the phase I used was I won't send a stray dog to the pound with what you presented.

Galt do you remember all the charges made against Bill Clinton. Lots of charges were made. Nothing was ever proved. Did it help the country one bit. I don't think so. I think the same thing will come of all these charges against Obama.

Final point: Please stop telling me that I shouldn't criticize you because you are an Objectivist and above criticism. You're not above criticism or much of an Objectivist. Rationality is the first thing required.

Grieb,

this country will become unrecognizable if the politicians continue to ignore the Constitution and do what ever they want to do.

www.campaignforliberty.com 101618

gulch

Galt; A couple of quick points.

I find your referring to Obama as the usurper to be something out of a bad Victorian novel.

Second point Obama has been very open about his parents and ancestry. His first autobiography spends many pages discussing it. All the cases involving his birth certificate seem to be alleging he was not born in this country. Do any of the cases involve the argument that because both his parents were not citizens of the US he is not qualified to be President.

I am not holding my breath for your reply to this post.

Galt; A couple of quick points.

I find your referring to Obama as the usurper to be something out of a bad Victorian novel.

Second point Obama has been very open about his parents and ancestry. His first autobiography spends many pages discussing it. All the cases involving his birth certificate seem to be alleging he was not born in this country. Do any of the cases involve the argument that because both his parents were not citizens of the US he is not qualified to be President.

I am not holding my breath for your reply to this post.

This link below points to the continuation of efforts using the law to have our new leader removed from the White House. I have long ago given up expectation that the Constitution will be adhered to by the politicians nor by the Supreme Court.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=87622

Now here is a link to show that Obama was influenced in his formative years by someone who knew how to deal with barbarians:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/obama..._cabinet_failed

In some ways a superior statesman.

www.campaignforliberty.com 101919 Today may be the day we reach another 1000 incremental milestone in record time, six days!

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

With the links Galt gives anyone worried about stray dogs getting sent to pound can relax. It still the case that Galt hasn't provided anything.

Galt; Obama signed his first bill into law yesterday.

With the links Galt gives anyone worried about stray dogs getting sent to pound can relax. It still the case that Galt hasn't provided anything.

Galt; Obama signed his first bill into law yesterday.

Chris,

As I recall I have mentioned that i first brought this whole subject up here just to generate discussion and to simply make people here aware that this issue of Obama being eligible or not was on the minds of citizens who take the Constitution seriously. I still believe that it has not been made clear that he has ever been properly vetted. I am not trying to prove anything. I brought up the subject. I am not bound to take a side and "provide" you with any evidence.

Now that Obama has signed a law as you point out I am sure that there will be lawsuits contesting his doing so as has been made clear by articles by Edwin Vieira, Esq. (see www.newswithviews.com)

www.campaignforliberty.com 101966

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

Folks:

This is madness. I can believe that the human detritus that has managed to acquire law licenses would make that a cause of action, but if I am the judge, the sanctions and fines in the 10K X category would stop that kind of frivolity.

Adam