How to make the Democrats and Liberals ~REALLY~ mad

Roger Bissell

(This was sent to me by email, with no authorship stated.)

Bush should resign now. Then Dick Cheney becomes President (that would really PISS OFF the liberals)!!! Then he appoints Condoleeza Rice as VP. Then Cheney resigns two weeks later and Condoleeza Rice, A Republican, becomes the first BLACK President and the first WOMAN President !!!

Bush should resign now. Then Dick Cheney becomes President (that would really PISS OFF the liberals)!!! Then he appoints Condoleeza Rice as VP. Then Cheney resigns two weeks later and Condoleeza Rice, A Republican, becomes the first BLACK President and the first WOMAN President !!!

The secretary of state is no longer 3rd line to succeed POTUS. It is the Speaker of the House. In short, that ploy would make Nancy Pelosi our first female POTUS.

Ba'al Chatzaf

The secretary of state is no longer 3rd line to succeed POTUS. It is the Speaker of the House. In short, that ploy would make Nancy Pelosi our first female POTUS.

Ba'al Chatzaf

AHH! But who is next in line after Nancy?

Can a president pardon himself? If so, then Bush could just kill Cheney, Pelosi, Grand Dragon Byrd and/or anyone else in the line of succession between him and Condoleezza Rice, and while he's at it steal a nice car, and then pardon himself, resign, and drive around in his new car.

J

That is how Nellie Tayloe Ross became the first woman to be governor of a US State ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellie_Tayloe_Ross

... two weeks ahead of the imauguration of Miriam Ferguson who had been elected governor of Texas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miriam_A._Ferguson

It is interesting to note that Wyoming out-gunned Texas on this issue whereas the nominally "liberal" East was still a generation or two behind. In fact, next would be Lurleen Wallace of Alabama ...

Ella T. Grasso of Connecticut was elected in 1975, followed by Dixie Lee Ray of Washington in 1977.

Lurleen and Ma Ferguson were both keeping the chair warm for their husbands. I don't know much about Miss Ross.

It is worth mentioning that Wyoming was the first state or territory to allow women to vote. The West was ahead on that issue.

Edited by Chris Grieb

Can a president pardon himself? If so, then Bush could just kill Cheney, Pelosi, Grand Dragon Byrd and/or anyone else in the line of succession between him and Condoleezza Rice, and while he's at it steal a nice car, and then pardon himself, resign, and drive around in his new car.

He'd better do it in the D.C. or they'd get him on state charges and his pardons don't apply. "Come to the White House Where the President Will Kill You. RSVP"

I nominate this thread as one of the most worthless on OL ever. Maybe this should be in Humor.

--Brant

edit: Oh, it is in Humor. The chuckles just keep coming.

Edited by Brant Gaede

Lurleen and Ma Ferguson were both keeping the chair warm for their husbands. I don't know much about Miss Ross.

It is worth mentioning that Wyoming was the first state or territory to allow women to vote. The West was ahead on that issue.

That is incorrect. New Jersey up until, I believe the 1820's permitted women to vote.

Chris:

Correct as usual.

I have not fully researched it, but I would bet that it related to property ownership. The maid could not vote, but I have to look into this further.

Adam

Oh no!! What would they do about Obama's commemorative memorabilia?? LOL!!

~ Shane

Wasn't it Toni Morrison who said Bill Clinton was the first black president in a statement that if it had been said by a person of pallor would have been called racist.

It is worth mentioning that none of this will happen. Bush will turn over everything and will do it with a smile on Jan 20th. Dick Cheney won't be arrested through many on the left would love to see it.

Wasn't it Toni Morrison who said Bill Clinton was the first black president in a statement that if it had been said by a person of pallor would have been called racist.

It is worth mentioning that none of this will happen. Bush will turn over everything and will do it with a smile on Jan 20th. Dick Cheney won't be arrested through many on the left would love to see it.

Bill Clinton black? He a honky.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Chris:

I heard the interview where she explained it and apparently, the reference was to the way he was being "mistreated" by the impeachment process which meant he was being treated the way black folks were being treated by the legal system.

Adam