Tonight is the night!

galtgulch

Links to the videos of speeches at the Rally for the Republic, Ron Paul's rally in St. Paul at the Target center can be found at youtube.com

I found the speech by Bruce Fein to be the best and I think the link below works. I give the names of others who spoke in case you want to search for their speeches on youtube.com

Here is the Campaign for liberty site... At this moment there are 95,854 individuals who have signed up! The number grows daily!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com

Ron Paul Speech

Lew Rockwell

Erik Vendt at Rally

Bruce Fein (was asst Attorney General under Ronald Reagan in 1982, excellent, erudite speaker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiq1zDcc7c

Ron Paul is reportedly in the RNC convention hall. It remains to be seen if his people manage to have his name entered and for the Roll Call finish without an attempt to suspend the rules of procedure to enable the establishment to ram McCain into the nomination by acclamation. Ron Paul delegates present will voice their OBJECTION if such a attempt is made. Announced the roll call begins at 11PM but anything can happen.

Edited by galtgulch

Galt; John McCain is going to be the GOP nominee. I hope your reentry in reality is easy. Your sarcastic friend

US invades Pakistan in cross border raid, angers China and Russia! LINK:

http://tinyurl.com/6ode32

Ron Paul delegate votes ignored in the roll call. In fact when there was a call for any other nomimees, Ron Pauls name was clearly called out but ignored.

Number of those who have signed up for the www.campaignforliberty.com is now 96,240 and counting. They now have the responsibility of acting on their knowledge to enlist and recruit others to the cause of restoring the Republic. Lets see if they can out perform the Objectivists over time. You are welcome to join us if you value your freedom.

galt

Edited by galtgulch

The Pakistanis have been playing a double game. They have providing a sanctuary for Bin Laden. Providing a sanctuary has to come to an end.

The above is the biggest reason I am against Ron Paul.

You oppose Ron Paul because the Pakistan government harbors bin Laden, or because Pakistan soil holds bin Laden’s grave ? What’s the connection either way?

And if bin Laden’s so bad, what of the G-men who helped create him during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan ? Let’s not let them off the hook. (Perhaps they’re worse than bin Laden.)

I gather Ron’s Paul position, at least as a quick approximation, is that if the G-men hadn’t mucked around in the Middle East since WWII – propping up Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Iraq once upon a time, Iran another upon a time, killing countless people directly and indirectly through these governments, etc. etc. – there’d have been no bin Laden.

This is called “blaming America” in some circles, as if rational self-criticism weren’t benevolently selfish.

Actually, the first “self” here is not us, it’s our government’s insane foreign policy.

Ron Paul can be criticized for a number of reasons, but not wanting to nuke Iran (or whatever) is not one of them. (That’s addressed more to ARI supporters than Chris.)