Ron Paul supporters growing and plan a money bomb ...

Ron Paul advocates intend to continue to spread his message. Ron Paul will launch the campaign for liberty movement which will provide the core of the movement going forward.

Here is a video which demonstrates the passion and conviction underlying this movement. A money bomb will be carried out on November 5th, 2008.

http://tinyurl.com/6sayve

Join us and help to spread the ideas and perspective provided by Ayn Rand's philosophy among Ron Paul's supporters.

They are people who are willing to take a fresh look at so many aspects of our society and value their freedom and a limited government.

Perhaps they can be reasoned with!

Wm

Galt:

I love your passion, but there is absolutely >100% of accomplishing your hopes/dreams with the Ron Paul Campaign.

Unless you, and some of the other folks, are willing to take up arms, thankfully, D.C. v. Heller recognized this right inherent in each individual in this remarkable Republic, all this "fluff", bombast is frankly, a waste of energy.

Adam

Galt:

I love your passion, but there is absolutely >100% of accomplishing your hopes/dreams with the Ron Paul Campaign.

Unless you, and some of the other folks, are willing to take up arms, thankfully, D.C. v. Heller recognized this right inherent in each individual in this remarkable Republic, all this "fluff", bombast is frankly, a waste of energy.

Adam

Now, ~those~ are my kind of odds -- greater than 100%. Wow! I'm in!

REB

Roger:

Thank you, I consistently work with my clients to check their work. Obviously, I totally missed that reversing the "arrow".

Adam

Galt:

Adam

And so what are you doing to bring this country back onto a pro individualism, limited government, sound money course?

I am willing to listen to you but I think it is still a time to enlighten people and too soon to take up arms as you are suggesting.

At least the people whom Ron Paul has awakened and mobilized are generally pro freedom although they may have errors in certain positions just as Ron Paul does on a woman's right to choose. I wish that Objectivists would join the www.campaignforliberty.com movement and influence them with more rational ideas.

Ron Paul recommended Atlas Shrugged in his best selling book, The Revolution: A Manifesto, in the bibliography, as worth reading despite some major disagreements. I agree and think it works both ways! Ron Paul also recommended books by Ludwig von Mises and the Austrian School. He didn't mention particular books or websites or authors. I posted several on popular Ron Paul websites such as www.dailypaul.com

These folks want to learn more about Ron Paul's ideas. He got 1million onehundred thousand voters to vote for him across the country. We have the opportunity to influence them in an Objectivist direction. Not to necessarily become Objectivists themselves but to make them aware of the ideas which Ayn Rand made us aware of as well.

Otherwise we are just a debating society engaged in intellectual masturbation isolated from the world and having virtually no influence on the direction of our society which is thirsting and screaming out for direction.

galt

Edited by galtgulch

Friend:

I have been garnering Ron Paul votes and my people vote because I check their election districts after election day through the State Boards of Elections, and, if I had a commitment

from twenty folks in that ED and there are not 20+ votes for Ron Paul, those folks and I will be having a real problem.

My point to you is not what the Paul people are doing, but they are not effectively organizing E.D. by E.D. [election district] to be able to impact Congressional elections this fall.

We are not in disagreement.

My point is do not build up a fantasy that the Republican Convention is going listen. It will not happen.

I like the way you think.

I guess I am getting old! lol

Seems this wisdom "stuff" increased, if you are an honest thinker.

Adam

Friend:

I have been garnering Ron Paul votes and my people vote because I check their election districts after election day through the State Boards of Elections, and, if I had a commitment

from twenty folks in that ED and there are not 20+ votes for Ron Paul, those folks and I will be having a real problem.

My point to you is not what the Paul people are doing, but they are not effectively organizing E.D. by E.D. [election district] to be able to impact Congressional elections this fall.

We are not in disagreement.

My point is do not build up a fantasy that the Republican Convention is going listen. It will not happen.

I like the way you think.

I guess I am getting old! lol

Seems this wisdom "stuff" increased, if you are an honest thinker.

Adam

Comrade,

It amuses me to use that appellation because it was the way Marxists greeted each other. To paraphrase from the Godfather, "we are not communists."

It does my heart good to be called a friend. I agree that the chances are that the delegates at the Republican convention are not going to listen. Hopefully it will become evident before they meet that McCain cannot beat Obama and then they will be more open to the possibility of choosing Ron Paul. I think they lack the knowledge and would also need to see polls showing Ron Paul out in front of Obama. I am unaware of any such poll. The populace is also unaware of Ron Paul's superiority in the economic realm. He is the only one addressing the Federal Reserve System and its destruction of the value of our currency.

He is not an isolationist nor a pacifist nor a wimp as he may be portrayed. He is just not an interventionist and has also made his supporters aware of the extent and cost of the Bush Empire with troops in over 800 military bases in

130 countries around the world amounting to close to one trillion dollars to maintain each year. He would have the power as president to bring them home and reducing the budget enough to eliminate the income tax altogether and abolishing the IRS once and for all.

That is a fantasy. It is admittedly not likely to happen. Not yet anyway. I agree that this election is not likely to show gains for the Ron Paul types in terms of actually being elected to the Congress. I understand there are about forty running for Congress and one or more for the U.S Senate. Sabrin in New Jersey.

Ron Paul will launch www.campaignforliberty.com at his mini convention in Minneapolis. 79,519 (8/6)have signed up with a goal of 100,000 members by September 2, 2008. That includes me! Update 79,670 (8/7) 80,015 (8/8)

I am also a volunteer for the www.DVDs4Delegates.com project to send DVDs to each delegate to try to persuade them to choose Ron Paul over McCain. I even joined the Republican Party and became a precinct leader and rallied others to attend the caucus where we made a good showing and chose 8 of thirty delegates and 10 of 30 alternates who are Ron Paul people going as McCain or Romney delegates.

We have a business man who will run for Congress in 2010 and a list of 500 Ron Paul donors in our Congressional District. I intend to be a catalyst to keep them active and involved from now on.

I trust that the other 20,000 precinct leaders across the country will do the same. We are involved in a race against time to regain our freedom or risk losing it irretrievably in the next few years. I simply urge those of us who are in the know to become active so that our participation will enlighten others who share our goals but may lack our understanding and knowledge.

My efforts with the dvd project may gain some credibility with other activists in the movement even if our endeavor is not as successful as we hope. They know I can be relied upon to do what I say I will do. I did get them the names and addresses and phone numbers and email addresses of all the delegates in my state. I will see to it that the two DVDs are send to each of them as well for my state and at least two other states.

I know it is unlikely that any delegate such as Mitt Romney will watch the DVDs and decide to withhold his vote for McCain, but we will give him that incentive. I have also signed a letter with tens of thousands of others to the Republican National Committee making it clear that we will not vote for McCain but would vote for Ron Paul and the reasons why.

I appreciate that you and I are like minded in crucial respects despite our differences.

Wm

Edited by galtgulch

Wm:

Understood.

I am 61 years old, I am guessing that you are under 35.

I was an original Goldwater organizer (those were the bright-eyed days).

I did my final master's speech analysis with one of the top ten brilliant teachers that I had the good sense at 21 in graduate school, to shut up and listen.

There were three students in the "class", we were the only Rhetoric majors at one of the top ten speech programs in America.

The other two, were intimate close friends, "brothers", "comrades".

One of the three students [oh my sounds like Hugh Akston] was a dedicated Catholic who was a C.S. Lewis person. The other was a Greek who was enamored of Martin Luther King. My analysis was of the incredible acceptance speech by Barry Goldwater, at the Cow Palace in California, in 1964, wherein, he PROUDLY declared:

"Extremism in the defense of liberty,...

is no vice!"

"Moderation in the pursuit of justice, ...

is no virtue!"

I accepted that then and I have not modified my position since.

Has it been financially costly? Absolutely.

I am fine with that cost for that principle.

Adam

"Extremism in the defense of liberty,...

is no vice!"

"Moderation in the pursuit of justice, ...

is no virtue!"

Adam

I always have enjoyed that expression. How does it apply in our current situation? I know that Ron Paul is not the perfect candidate because of the abortion thing, the evolution thing, etc. but the alternatives are far worse. Under Obama I dread to think how bad things might get. McCain will be ineffective as he is one who doesn't have any principles to compromise.

Those who consider that Ron Paul will simply not get the nomination might be correct but it is worth a try to influence the RNC and the delegates themselves. McCain is not admired by them and is behind in many polls so they may find an alternative appealing. I wish there were a poll showing that Ron Paul would beat Obama!

Maybe we should suggest such a poll to the pollsters!

Wm

William:

First of all, do not assume that I share your views on the "abortion thing", or the "evolution thing".

Secondly, your assumption that us outsiders could ever influence the RNC in the present environment and financial networks of the two parties, is, frankly, not sustainable.

Finally, the problem we are both struggling with, is, what the f___k do we do to advance the cause of freedom, individual rights and a Constitutional government?

Adam

William:

First of all, do not assume that I share your views on the "abortion thing", or the "evolution thing".

Secondly, your assumption that us outsiders could ever influence the RNC in the present environment and financial networks of the two parties, is, frankly, not sustainable.

Finally, the problem we are both struggling with, is, what the f___k do we do to advance the cause of freedom, individual rights and a Constitutional government?

Adam

Okay, I do not assume that you share my view on either. I harbor virtually no hope that the RNC folks are open to reason as I assume they have other priorities than restoring the Constitutional Republic we once had.

I am keeping an eye on Robert Shultz' efforts with his petitions for redress of grievances. I enjoy reading his petitions and his replies to the government lawyers accusations. It is troubling to see our leaders acting in such a despicable manner in dealing with a citizen who is merely exercising his rights as guaranteed in the Constitution. I fear we are much closer to a dictatorship than I ever imagined.

I think the ideas we need do exist explicitly in the works of Rand, Mises and so many others in the movement. All that is necessary is for us to see to it that the ideas become common knowledge throughout the land. It is a race against time. There are so many think tanks, CATO, Reason Foundation, Foundation for Economic Education, Advocates for Self Government, Future of Freedom Foundation, and so on, that I want to believe that even if children do not get exposed to our ideas in the schools or colleges and universities that the internet might do the job. Still I believe that there are educators who have positions in the halls of higher learning, graduates of the IHS and others.

I just hope that those of us who know what is going on pass the torch in whichever way we think is worth doing.

Wm

William:

That is exactly what I do every day and in every conversation. I carry a copy of Atlas Shrugged whenever I go to a meeting and I talk about it in every conversation on the phone, even with a telemarketer.

I have been doing it since I read the book at about 13.

The eight years I served on the school board in NYC, everyone knew about those ideas.

We agree on how to "spread the word", lol.

Adam

William:

That is exactly what I do every day and in every conversation. I carry a copy of Atlas Shrugged whenever I go to a meeting and I talk about it in every conversation on the phone, even with a telemarketer.

I have been doing it since I read the book at about 13.

The eight years I served on the school board in NYC, everyone knew about those ideas.

We agree on how to "spread the word", lol.

Adam

Adam, As you may know I am involved as a volunteer in the dvds4delegates project. The first DVD will be arriving for me to stuff into the envelopes next week. I will send them to the delegates and alternates in Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Washington, D.C.

As a volunteer I will be able to watch one myself and will report. Once they are sent the dvd will be uploaded to the youtube.com for all to see. I will give the link here. The whole idea is for this to be persuasive to a loyal American who values freedom and conservative values.

Everyone knows that McCain has not stimulated anyone to support him. Not a single bumpersticker is to be seen with his name on it. On the other hand Ron Paul signs are everywhere and will cover every square inch of Minneapolis for the arriving delegates to see!

Question is are these delegates individuals who will hack to the party line or are they even capable of acting on their own judgment anymore. Are they so used to following party orders and being obedient that they will be unable to listen to reason and will act like lemmings going off the cliff by voting for McCain.

Perhaps enough of them will see the light, feel the spark of enlightenment Ron Paul evokes, and not cast enough votes so that McCain doesn't get what he needs on the first ballot!

Wm