Diana Mertz-Hsieh nasty gram

Jon,

Come on, man. It's obvious as all get-out that the woman is doing the hard-ass "I talked to my lawyers" bluff routine. Pure bullshit (and pardon my French.)

There ain't nothing wrong with calling her bluff. Just as gravy, I love blowing bullshit out of the water. (I have to curtail that enthusiasm, too, because it does not bring me any money and takes up my time. I have noticed that, here in the Objectivist world, there is an abundant supply of bullshit, so I can be happy for years to come if I so wish. :) )

If Hsieh wants to include anonymous legal counsel to support her bluff, I see nothing wrong in calling their bluff too. I think it is good to publicly question their legal competence if they want to support crap like that. Let's see who's bluffing...

Pick all the nits you want, but that is what is happening.

Michael

EDIT: Oops. I just reread your post in another tone of voice and see that you are emphasizing that Hsieh is slippery and uses verbal nits that can be picked to insinuate justification for her bullshit. We agree on that. Sorry.

(I am getting a foul mouth. Time to cut back on this bullsh... er... crap... :) )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic