Sad news about Marshall Fritz

All,

I just recieved some bad news. As it turns out, Alliance for the Seperation of School and State and Advocates for Self-Government founder Marshall Fritz has been diagnosed with a terminal form of pancreatic cancer.

Doctors have given him 6-20 months to live and he has about a 50/50 chance of living one year.

The Advocates for Self Government is going to throw an event for him in Atlanta, Georgia where he will give his final speech as well as say goodbye.

Details here:

http://www.TheAdvocates.org/marshall-celebration.html

A very sad moment for liberty if I do say so myself.

Sad news indeed. I remember Marshall from when I was involved with the LP 20 years ago. He's always such an "up" and gregarious person.

Oh, no. I knew he had been battling prostate cancer for some time. This sounds like a second primary cancer.

I remember that some of Marshall's friends had tried to encourage him, when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, to try some alternative medicine, but he declined.

I haven't seen Marshall for a long time, but when I had run into him in the past, we always exchanged a bear hug. I'm a big woman and he's a big man, so it was a nice change from the usual. Well, I hope he beats the odds, but pancreatic cancer is especially nasty.

Pam

All,

I just recieved some bad news. As it turns out, Alliance for the Seperation of School and State and Advocates for Self-Government founder Marshall Fritz has been diagnosed with a terminal form of pancreatic cancer.

Doctors have given him 6-20 months to live and he has about a 50/50 chance of living one year.

The Advocates for Self Government is going to throw an event for him in Atlanta, Georgia where he will give his final speech as well as say goodbye.

Details here:

http://www.TheAdvocates.org/marshall-celebration.html

A very sad moment for liberty if I do say so myself.

Edited by Pam Maltzman