Video: NH Primary Recount Update for late Feb.

RidleyReport

Evening:

I spoke to some of my insiders in NH that know all the players.

Fundamentally, NH has one of the highest integrity ratings in terms of elections in the nation [that is a personal and testimonial statement].

I might understand why the challange was mounted as a politicatl technique, but the "absurdity" [my personal opinion] that there was a "cabal", "conspiracy" to "supress" Ron Paul's vote...just does not pass my personal muster which is 99.9999999% accurate when invoked.

These types of inroads on the pathetically corrupt political system are so far off the mark as to be embarrassing.

Sorry, dude, but you are waaaaaay off base on NH.

The best possible # for Ron was between 11 an 16%.

Still taking the 200 to 1 odds on him being the nominee guys.

Adam

Evening:

I spoke to some of my insiders in NH that know all the players.

Fundamentally, NH has one of the highest integrity ratings in terms of elections in the nation [that is a personal and testimonial statement].

I might understand why the challange was mounted as a politicatl technique, but the "absurdity" [my personal opinion] that there was a "cabal", "conspiracy" to "supress" Ron Paul's vote...just does not pass my personal muster which is 99.9999999% accurate when invoked.

These types of inroads on the pathetically corrupt political system are so far off the mark as to be embarrassing.

Sorry, dude, but you are waaaaaay off base on NH.

The best possible # for Ron was between 11 an 16%.

Still taking the 200 to 1 odds on him being the nominee guys.

Adam

Adam,

I personally met the people who are pushing for the recount in NH last year at the Iowa Straw poll in Ames. While they are rather nice people and are doing a great service by trying to bring to sunlight vote fraud, they seem to see fraud in every little detail past what is reasonable, and thereby start to lose their credibility. Also if someone is going to commit vote fraud there are many ways of doing it before voters ever get to the polls, so there is no reason to have to miscount votes.

--Dustan

Dustan:

Thank you. I understand. I sometimes quickly run through a particular thread when it catches my eye and I asked my persons in NH, who have been in NH Republican politics for 20 years, and they stand with me as Randians, Libertarians and a dash of anarch-capitalists, as to the "real" info on the folks behind the election machine contract and the degree of "poisoning" of the NH board of elections and it approaches 0.001.

Apparently, it is a seriously clean sysytem, not like NY City/State, believe me, I could curl your hair with some of the facts that I have directly observed in NY politics over 40 + years.

Adam

Thanks for the responses guys. I do tend to get the impression that these guys are hacking at a lot of branches but am just glad they are staying both active and peaceable. There may not be a conspiracy or fraud attempt, but these guys have at least drawn attention to cracks in the defenses against such fraud.