Here to pay up... Where is Bal

Aggrad02

Sorry guys that I haven't been around lately, but I have been extremely busy with my business and with supporting Ron Paul. After the Texas primaries I will have more time to post on this wonderful board.

But the reason that I am here is because last year I made a bet with Bob that Ron Paul will win the election. He is mathematically out as far as delegates go and will not run third party, there is a slim chance of a brokered convention, but even if that is the case I don't think RP is going to have the leverage to win it. Therefore I am here to concede defeat and pay up.

Bob, if you take paypal I will send it to you that way, or would you rather me send you a money order.

--Dustan

He would have had a great shot if the media hadn't attacked then ignored him. I salute you for your prescience, vision, and support of Ron Paul, he did amazingly well because of people like you.

Shayne

He would have had a great shot if the media hadn't attacked then ignored him. I salute you for your prescience, vision, and support of Ron Paul, he did amazingly well because of people like you.

Shayne

No Shayne, he never had a shot. This was always a seeding campaign. He is an exceptional person and I have done my best where it would count all over this nation.

I got 219 votes for him in Gloucester County Virginia what did you do in your county for Mr. Paul?

No Shayne, he never had a shot. This was always a seeding campaign. He is an exceptional person and I have done my best where it would count all over this nation.

I got 219 votes for him in Gloucester County Virginia what did you do in your county for Mr. Paul?

I didn't hear of Ron Paul until around December as I'd been disconnected from the news for the past year. I donated to his campaign, got some friends to do likewise, and delivered 1000 flyers to my area. However, I live in Utah--almost everyone voted for Romney :(

Shayne