Postmodernism Generator

Postmodernism Generator

Communications from Elsewhere

This thing is hilarious. Once you read the essay (and it sounds just like some academics I have read), do not forget to go all the way to the bottom under the footnotes for the explanation. If you don't like the essay, simply click the link and get a new one.

:)

Michael

Postmodernism Generator

This thing is hilarious. Once you read the essay (and it sounds just like some academics I have read), do not forget to go all the way to the bottom under the footnotes for the explanation. If you don't like the essay, simply click the link and get a new one.

Michael

Some of my favorite youtubers recently went to war - using the generater exlusively.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztgq_3uIKPM&watch_response is the most overtly funny

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UkaiO4KSjfs&watch_response but this guy keeps a straight face

Edited by Mike11

But Michael, didn't you know that "the subject is interpolated into a posttextual paradigm of expression that includes consciousness as a whole"? -- and that "it could be said that if cultural nationalism holds, we have to choose between conceptual feminism and subcapitalist objectivism?" I knew it.

Barbara

Postmodernism Generator

Michael

You may or may not be joking - but I AM an academic and I have read a lot of stuff which sounds like that essay.

Alfonso