Brief effective, inspiring MLK speaking in Ron Paul video...

Here is the link to the message as Ron Paul candidacy offers to fulfill Martin Luther King's dream of being free at last:

http://tinyurl.com/2vadah

http://tinyurl.com/226ctx

Pass the torch!

http://tinyurl.com/2qdc2c

Here is text which accompanied the last video above:

<<<"Look at the resemblance between Ron Paul and MLK.

It's really sad that today all a man has to do is look different, put up a sign saying change with no planning behind it and he is the most popular candidate, all while another candidate actually speaks about change without holding a gimmicky sign, but actually speaking about economic change, political change, constitutional adherence which would sadly be change and foreign relations-changes, and he ends up being the most ignored.

What a strange and upside down world we live in.">>>

galt

Edited by galtgulch

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."--JFK

What a great quote.

Shayne

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."--JFK

What a great quote.

Shayne

Shayne, That is how I feel. I wonder if the supporters of each of the other candidates for president are filled with assurance that the one they favor to take the helm of the ship of state knows the course to steer.

I read an obituary today of a little known physicist who once said in response to a question from a student, "God only knows and I know too and soon you will know!"

Well those who have taken the trouble to really familiarize themselves with Ron Paul's principles and his knowledge of monetary and economic matters as well as his understanding of the Constitution, realize that he does know the waters, where lie the rocks below the surface, and the proper course to steer to keep our vessel from going aground.

This CNN video is edited by Ron Paul enthusiasts as you will see:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjJdEyuGtg

There is a grassroots effort by Ron Paul supporters to encourage others to discover Ron Paul's understanding of so many issues as his positions and plans are so different from those of the others. Needless to say they believe that the others plans will be more of the same poison which has gotten us into the present crisis whereas Ron Paul knows the way out.

Those who do not take the opportunity to endorse Ron Paul to anyone they care about who will vote this November is assuming a position of neutrality spoken of by Martin Luther King! Special rung in hell for them! Not to late to redeem yourself if this applies to you, gentle reader. Of course there is no supernatural hell just hell on earth in the form of a tyrannical totalitarian dictatorship. If Ron Paul does not get the nomination and does not get elected, mark my words, any of the others will do their best which will be to make matters worse and lead to demands by powerlusting politicians such as Clinton, Guiliani, Obama, Edwards, Romney, Huckabee, Thomson or McCain for even more power over each of us. More taxes, more regulations, less individual freedom, more paper money wiping out the savings of the middle class, and the hell which will ensue.

Point any voters to Ron Pauls websites to hear his message. There are thousands of videos on youtube.com

or organized links at:

http://whoisronpaul.name/

Join the Ron Paul R evol ution!

galt

Those who do not take the opportunity to endorse Ron Paul to anyone they care about who will vote this November is assuming a position of neutrality spoken of by Martin Luther King! Special rung in hell for them!

Indeed!

Self-proclaimed Objectivists will earn their own rung in hell even closer to the fire for knowing the principles yet spurning the only candidate who stands for them!

Shayne

Those who do not take the opportunity to endorse Ron Paul to anyone they care about who will vote this November is assuming a position of neutrality spoken of by Martin Luther King! Special rung in hell for them!

Indeed!

Self-proclaimed Objectivists will earn their own rung in hell even closer to the fire for knowing the principles yet spurning the only candidate who stands for them!

Shayne

In the course of watching the Ron Paul Blimp videos the official videographer interviews ordinary, that is non-Objectivist, citizens who show up to see Ron Paul. They speak eloquently of the Constitution, limited government, coined money, individual freedom, even though they are not Randians.

My point is that Ron Paul has ignited a spark which has the potential to become a movement which shall endure beyond this election and which shows that the levers of power are within reach. Not to mention the passion and enthusiasm which is triggered in those who value their freedom and support Ron Paul.

To paraphrase Ayn Rand, "I only regret that in the process of saving my own skin, I am obliged to save yours as well!"

I am referring to those Objectivists who withhold their support from Ron Paul in this election for reasons beyond understanding. If their reason is that he doesn't stand a chance that is not a good enough reason. He still is closest to our beliefs than any of the others who pay lip service to limited government. Let us hear the reasons!

I recall that BB once endorsed Rudy G. who admittedly didn't campaign in Nevada where Ron Paul ran ahead of him and all the others except Romney the flip flopper mystic who offered Michigan auto workers government largess revealing he is no advocate of a limited government, free market.

galt

galt

I am referring to those Objectivists who withhold their support from Ron Paul in this election for reasons beyond understanding. If their reason is that he doesn't stand a chance that is not a good enough reason. He still is closest to our beliefs than any of the others who pay lip service to limited government. Let us hear the reasons!

Objectivist leadership has been marginalizing the Objectivist movement for decades, don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

The Objectivist movement is dead, what's great about Ron Paul is that he's shown that America isn't.

Shayne

Objectivist leadership has been marginalizing the Objectivist movement for decades, don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

The Objectivist movement is dead, what's great about Ron Paul is that he's shown that America isn't.

Shayne

Hear, hear! Did Ayn Rand ever mention her position on the very existence of the Federal Reserve Bank and System? I know she devoted the first two issues of The Objectivist Newsletter to the evils of Antitrust and reviewed books by Armentano and Neal. I am also not aware of comments or articles on the Fed by von Mises but surely he did deal with central banking as a loathsome form of interventionism. I do recall an anecdote about von Mises responding to the bewilderment of a man in Germany over the hyperinflation there by suggesting that if he really wanted to know what was the cause he should meet him at a certain intersection. Once there during the late evening there was a constant din which von Mises pointed out was the sound of the printing presses rolling out reams of new currency of higher and higher denomination.

There was an article in the NYTimes the other day about a present day hyperinflation in an African country.

Here the process is ongoing at a rate that is considered tolerable and barely perceptible but which does rob elderly folks on fixed incomes of their hard earned and saved purchasing power.

Only Ron Paul addresses this issue as a matter of Constitutional transgression with an undying passion and dedication to put an end to it once and for all, as well as the likewise un Constitutional direct, capitation tax by the Federal government forbidden in Article 1 Section 9.

While professionals and craftsmen and those in the trades must qualify and in some cases continue their education, politicians are free to run for office despite their profound ignorance of the nature of a Constitutional Republic. Shouldn't they have to pass a rigorous test on the basics to weed out the power lusters?

Just what we need, another law!

Here is a link to a video I just watched which calls for a strike on April 15th against the Federal Reserve Bank System!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5LcdqpgTho

Many of the Ron Paul supporters are tapped out so the fundraiser today may not be as high as it was. Unless there is enough new blood in the movement from Ron Paul's efforts. Media blackout prevails. They mention Guiliani who trailed Paul but got one delegate so far, while Ron Paul has just 4 delegates. If you are registered Republican attend your states caucus after the primary in your state to participate in the actual selection of delegates to the nominating convention in September and vote for Ron Paul delegates or become one yourself.

If no candidate receives a majority on the first ballot, delegates will be free to vote for any one of their choice on subsequent ballots which might give Ron Paul a chance to win the nomination! That is presently the dream of Ron Paul activists all over the country. I have never been a registered major party voter until this election and just registered Republican myself in order to help elect delegates for Ron Paul. Consider doing the same.

galt

An even more insidious consequence of the Fed than the theft of our bank accounts is the theft of our increases in productivity. We get better and better at producing things, yet the cost of living goes up. And then Bernanke argues to Ron Paul that inflation is under control because it's not that high relative to the cost of living!

Shayne

An even more insidious consequence of the Fed than the theft of our bank accounts is the theft of our increases in productivity. We get better and better at producing things, yet the cost of living goes up. And then Bernanke argues to Ron Paul that inflation is under control because it's not that high relative to the cost of living!

Shayne

Ron Paul pointed out to Bernanke that the Fed increases paper money and Bernanke suggested that when people sell stock and put the money in the bank that appears to be counted as an increase in one of the obscure measures of money which is not the fault of the Fed.

Incidentally I just heard that Asian stock markets have plummeted today over 5%.

The NYTimes front page article on Hillary has her quoted as referring back to our history when there was a better balance between the power of government and the marketplace. So she intends to take us back to that bygone era when she restores the proper balance by increasing government intervention.

A real confidence booster! Don't you feel better already?

galt

Edited by galtgulch