Ron Paul supporters quote Sam Adams...

I remain impressed by the enthusiasm of Ron Paul supporters who are the ones who came up with the slogan Ron Paul Revolution with the letters EVOL highlighted which reminds one of the hippies LOVE notion of the sixties as well as of the first American Revolution.

Sprinkled here and there in their posts on different websites are such as the following:

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

I ask virtually everyone I meet, Who do you like in the election?, and then regardless of what they respond I ask whether they are familiar with Ron Paul or whether they would vote for someone who would do the things Ron Paul intends to do.

Someone even suggested that his supporters wear three cornered hats to evoke the revolutionary spirit.

I hope that some of you naysayers and faultfinders here have heard Ron Paul in the recent debates which have been televised and are warming up to him. Still a few months until the nominating convention. If his support continues to grow he might have a chance. He sure is different from the typical pols and hacks running against him.

The next fund raiser is a week from Monday on Martin Luther King Day and might show whether his support is wanning or growing. Many will look back upon this rare opportunity to restore the Constitution to our Republic and wish they were among those who had the courage and wisdom to support Ron Paul.

whoisronpaul.name

galt